It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Rapture" is real....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Oh hell no! please not another response with a low talent white wannbe rapper Eniem or whatever that fools name is.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
F that I am currently writing a book to make a million dollars.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD
a reply to: Akragon

POST REMOVED BY STAFF:

See...

so as I've said, its about as real as micky mouse... One day you will be taken up to God

Unfortunately like the rest of us... you gotta wait til you're dead

edit on Mon Sep 15 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
the Antichrist will preach about transhumanism, Becoming one with machine. A cyborg nation, The promise of false immortality. Which is the mark of the beast.

The anti-christ will be a CEO or corperate figure that will announce he is God because of genetic manipulation and intergration of technology with the body. The path of the antichrist is the full dismantle of religion and a robotic future where humans will be on the verge of extinction as the humans who undergo this path will become to machine, and will lose what makes them human.

But machines are weak, The spirit is more powerful than some tin can that be crushed. The truth power of humanity lies not in a android cyborg future but the ultimate form of humans is being transfered to black matter, Which is the densest particles in the universe, The true daimonds of the universe. And the army of living spirits will toss these blasphemers in an eternal pit of fire and sulfure. All those who accept the mark of the beast will be incinerated by the living ghosts.

Non of you even understand the debased and perverted truths in the bible, The mystery schools know this will occure. But they like to believe that all this is just *metaphorical* and not literal.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: letmeon
F that I am currently writing a book to make a million dollars.

lol, you have no idea what kind of horror awaits you.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What I am saying is, he didn't come back like scripture said he would. Life on earth is all we get. This is heaven and he'll to those in prison. Do you have devil horns or angel wings and halos?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Nah, you must be talking about someone else. Eminem is pure genius and the most skilled rapper to have walked the face of the earth. The god of white trash rap, lol.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

my brothers and sisters are formless and shapeless. They can have what ever they wish. Well at least you understand there is only the Universe.

Heaven and hell is manifest in the Universe.
The second Death is called the second Death for a reason.
There is only this universe, So the second Death is total annihlation. Heaven is indeed where we make it. Death does not lead you to hell but the Second Death does.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yeah , yeah I get it. I talk to religious a lot and I will take my chances. I am getting a million dollars.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: letmeon
I am the Beast with a head injury who grew up and gained an empire. And became antichristo , I gained an empire of music , all the musicians used to sing my praises. The New World Order, Freemasons and illuminati I used to work with.

I remember your other threads now. The only thing you've written I believe is the head injury part.

Des

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The proof is in the music, did anyone check out that Bionic Jive song," I shot lucifer"?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have no idea wth is going on in this thread but if we can work some Juggalo pictures in then it will all make sense.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
this thread would have been so much more better if it said ...."the raptor is real".

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I'm still waiting for a prophecy. OP claims to be a biblical figure, Was it Mary?

And hes referring to this video,

watch this OP

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

False prophets, Christs in the last days. OP fits that to me.

I'm satisfied prophecy-wise.

(post by theyknowwhoyouare removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The proof is in the music, in Bionic Jives song they say United States of Amnesia or something. After the coma I had amnesia. Maybe it's best if you don't believe me, I am writing a book now and when it comes out I thought I might get shot. John Lennon got shot for writing Imagine. I gotta go do something on the internet and won't be back for at least an hour.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

A million dollars is nothing. Romney has more than that. Try for a trillion. Why not? Are you trying to flip the script? Do you think that can work by the opposition created on a forum? Rumpelstilskin doesn't come to the delusional. lol.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

That is a statement made from a position of ignorance. Believe in Christ, ask God for the truth, study the bible is its original languages, learn to count the syllables. Then you might understand.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join