It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Genius of Wayne Brady's "Song Styles!" (Get your Haha's out...)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Whose Line is it Anyway??? It's Wayne Brady's, and it's drop-dead funny when he does his "Song Styles!"

Here are a few of my favorites... now don't spew your coffee on the monitor, friends!

Singing to May, the Baker, in the style of ""Movie Soundtrack""

In the style of "The Backstreet Boys"

As Louis Armstrong:

Enjoy! And if you have a favorite, please add...
edit on 9/12/2014 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just... just had to add this one:

In the style of "Riverdance"

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yeah, gotta love Wayne's improv. I wish he and Drew still were doing "Who's line is it anyway". It's a shame to see their talents wasted on game show hosting.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: w8tn4it
Yeah, gotta love Wayne's improv. I wish he and Drew still were doing "Who's line is it anyway". It's a shame to see their talents wasted on game show hosting.

Yeah, no kidding... so many choices for a game show host, so few can do what those two can do!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
did you saw this guy?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

not as funny but you may like

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I enjoyed that show and I always thought Wayne Brady was great, but I had a very, very hard time believing that was all improv. That would be like super-human talent to be able to come up with stuff like that on the fly.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
did you saw this guy?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

not as funny but you may like

Just watched it... very unique!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I enjoyed that show and I always thought Wayne Brady was great, but I had a very, very hard time believing that was all improv. That would be like super-human talent to be able to come up with stuff like that on the fly.

I know what you mean! Like the 'song styles' part... to find out someone's name, occupation, and be told the style to sing it in ALL at once, PLUS make up the tune and lyrics like that on the fly? Well.. even if they get a heads up on some of it, the audience member info would be difficult (tho not impossible) to know all about beforehand.

Well, to me... even if he does have prior knowledge, some of it is just drop dead funny because of his expressions and delivery, just the same!

top topics

join