It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was that REALLY Obama or a Hologram?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

i was actually thinking the same thing. the size and proportions of him compared to the background when he's leaving are weird. i was wondering how big/high that window was because he does look small in comparison.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Does it really matter if it was a hologram or not. I have said this before. I wish members of ATS. Would spend just half the amount of time they do, doing stupid stuff like examining this video or arguing. As they do, actually going out into the world and trying to make it a better place. But the answer is always nope. Its easier to sit behind a computer screen talking about conspiracies. Than going out into the world and doing something about those conspiracies.

As much as I love the internet. I think it has turned us all into a bunch of online heroes but real life cowards. This is what the dreaded powers that be, that everyone on here hates, want. This is exactly what they want people. To have us arguing on whether the president was a hologram. As they run around doing whatever they please. They are out there laughing at us all.

"HA HA HA. HA HA HA. Look at all these smart people who can organize to stop us. Look at them all splinter into a million groups and spend hours upon hours examining a video to see if its a hologram. Look at them arguing over and pointing out their differences. Instead of seeing the things that make them all the same. This is to easy. We have even made the smart ones into sheep. BA BA BA," says the rich old guy in an animal mask. At the Illuminati, New World Order, 2014 meeting.

edit on 11-9-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

I wish members of ATS. Would spend just half the amount of time they do, doing stupid stuff like examining this video or arguing. As they do, actually going out into the world and trying to make it a better place.

Bless your heart for being here with us, in our time of stupid stuff, instead of going out and making the world a better place yourself!

\snarky

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

I wish members of ATS. Would spend just half the amount of time they do, doing stupid stuff like examining this video or arguing. As they do, actually going out into the world and trying to make it a better place.

Bless your heart for being here with us, in our time of stupid stuff, instead of going out and making the world a better place yourself!

snarky

From around 8-10 I was out volunteering at a local church. That I do not even belong to. Helping organize a food drive. From around 7 to 9 tonight I will be out working on anti gang initiatives in the south side of Chicago. Going into some of the worst neighborhoods to try to get kids to leave that lifestyle. In about an hour I am going to help carry the laundry of an elderly lady in my building to the laundry room. In-between those things I will be spending my time alternating , posting on ATS and working on a short story. I also have to cook dinner before my girlfriend gets home and I also promised her a massage.

However all that is off topic so I will not respond again to your snarky remarks. I talk the talk and walk the walk. But you do not have to believe me. You can believe I am making it all up. And you are spending your day more productively by going over a video to see if its a hologram. Even if you prove it is. The government will just say your crazy or admit it and say it was for the presidents protection. Either option will end the story.

However I now admit I am arguing and thus defeating some of the purpose of my original message. So i will now log off of ATS for now and wish you a great afternoon and night.
edit on 11-9-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I do wish you a great afternoon and evening too. I really do.
You have indeed done a lot of good in the world today!
And what have I done besides post on ATS?
Hint-- you don't know, any more than I knew what you accomplished.

So anyway, I do apologize for snarky. Truce?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here
Your /snarky was justified. Coming onto a conspiracy site and pointing out the fallacy of people posting on a conspiracy site as a time waster really is just a way to say "Look at me, I'm better then YOU!" Counting on my fingers I give it a 3.
,,!,,

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
Does it really matter if it was a hologram or not. I have said this before. I wish members of ATS. Would spend just half the amount of time they do, doing stupid stuff like examining this video or arguing. As they do, actually going out into the world and trying to make it a better place. But the answer is always nope. Its easier to sit behind a computer screen talking about conspiracies. Than going out into the world and doing something about those conspiracies.

As much as I love the internet. I think it has turned us all into a bunch of online heroes but real life cowards. This is what the dreaded powers that be, that everyone on here hates, want. This is exactly what they want people. To have us arguing on whether the president was a hologram. As they run around doing whatever they please. They are out there laughing at us all.

"HA HA HA. HA HA HA. Look at all these smart people who can organize to stop us. Look at them all splinter into a million groups and spend hours upon hours examining a video to see if its a hologram. Look at them arguing over and pointing out their differences. Instead of seeing the things that make them all the same. This is to easy. We have even made the smart ones into sheep. BA BA BA," says the rich old guy in an animal mask. At the Illuminati, New World Order, 2014 meeting.

and you're doing here what, exactly?
BAAA?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yo how the hell can a hologram play golf ?

Second verse.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If anyone saw the "Michael Jackson" Hologram on the recent awards show, and how fake that looked, you can be sure that that was really President Obama giving the speech.

Just editing to add that it was a live speech or...meaning there were other people there or supposed to be there. Many of whom, don't like President Obama. Do you really think they would let him get away with not being there? They wouldn't. Thus...it was real.
edit on 11-9-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

I noticed something was off while watching the news, like he was shapeshifting but it's more like another poster said, he looks like a character from a video game cutscene, or maybe the sound is also just a bit off, but it looks very uncanny.

Surroundings are weird too.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I know little about what's been discussed here.

However, on another site (mostly financial in nature...) it was mentioned that it "would appear" he's wearing some sort of heavy brown contact lenses during this speech...

Not sure if this would be to "mask sentiments" or if as y'all have brought up, the fact that it may not have been a "real live person" at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

From around 8-10 I was out volunteering at a local church. That I do not even belong to. Helping organize a food drive. From around 7 to 9 tonight I will be out working on anti gang initiatives in the south side of Chicago. Going into some of the worst neighborhoods to try to get kids to leave that lifestyle. In about an hour I am going to help carry the laundry of an elderly lady in my building to the laundry room. In-between those things I will be spending my time alternating , posting on ATS and working on a short story. I also have to cook dinner before my girlfriend gets home and I also promised her a massage.

I don't see how anyone here could top that. You are obviously the better person of all these time wasting conspiracy theorists here.

I bet tomorrow you are going to give away two kidneys.

edit on 11-9-2014 by RippleEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

When people use their charity work to try to put other people down is frankly, PATHETIC... Your arrogance is astonishing.

How the hell do you know what the rest of US were up to all day? Or what charity we do in our lives? Oh, right. You don't!

And your posts are a lot longer than most of ours are. And look at your post count. And you took them time (I mean waste your time) fixing up your background image. So why are you "wasting your time" on here, then?
Seriously, drop the holier than thou attitude. It's nauseating.

edit on 11-9-2014 by UseHerName because: let me hang my head in shame.... SHAME!

edit on 11-9-2014 by UseHerName because: +-

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Hmmm. I am pretty far out there. Even for this board.
So I won't say, NO WAY that is impossible.

Its possible it could be. However my personal truth to this. And I did watch it.
I think you pulling at strings here DaMan.

What is the point if it was a hologram?

Are we not all holograms anyway? Or you saying its a hologram of a hologram?

Or maybe saying, he did the speech and then was out golfing or something like these criminal scum puppets do?

We all hated it when Bush played Golf. Obama is no different than Bush.
The only difference with Obama. Is Obama is no good for a few laughs.
At least with Bush, I could watch him, and listen to him fumble and bumble with his words.
Bush was always a joy to watch and listen to talk. Always a good laugh!!

But no, I don't think this was a hologram. And if it was. Would do you think the agenda would be for such a thing?

I always like people who think outside the box. You really stepped out the box on this one bud.
So I give you credit there.

I just wonder where you are going with this. And what your main point is. Not being condescending to you, I just wonder why you would think this?

They are using Lights, and a backdrop that is laid out in a fashion that promotes symbols and power.
This was recorded in HD, so everything to me in HD looks fake. I can't watch TV on HD. When I watch HD programs, it ruins the illusion for me.

Maybe this is what you are sensing and see'ing. How old are you?
I ask this. AS at my age, when I see HD stuff. I revert back into my age bracket, and claim to myself. I do not need all this Fancy BS.. lol.. See I am getting old! I look at HD stuff. And to me. It just really ruins the illusion. A little grain is good to device the eyes.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This following speech by Prince Charles is nearly five years old. Not a bad hologram IMO
Link
edit on 11-9-2014 by Shaded27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

don't have the bandwidth to view the videos just now (thanks for posting)
holographic technology has been impressive for some time..

..as far back as nixon times, presidents have been pre-recording various messages for contingency plans
(if the shuttle didn't make it, etc etc)
as our technology evolves, we'd probably see evolved versions of this type of chicanery

only the mugwumps know the republicans are crazy reptiles (and use holograms)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join