It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was that REALLY Obama or a Hologram?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
btw, official video from the white house shows a little bit different camera angle than the one from the new york times.

the white house:

the new york times:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan
Does it matter? A puppet is a puppet hologram or not.I find it odd how just when The President's and Congress's poll numbers are at their lowest this "mysterious terrorist threat." just happens to be on the verge of conquering Iraq and Syria.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
this one of prince charles from 2008, if it was this good then how good is it now

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It was taped so no mistakes were made ... then just replayed at the time it aired you don't think he would go live do you? He looked like he was fighting to get the words out to make them believable.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

When he walks away to the right, there is a bright light around the corner casti a shadow on the window...that makes his shadow go the other way...not a reflection. But a shadow.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
'The Congress'.

If anyone wishes to understand the ramifications of the new technical ability to video simulate actual persons, I highly recommend seeing the current motion picture starring Robin Wright and Harvey Keitel titled, 'The Congress'.

www.imdb.com...

This could be the most important movie you will ever see.

Video evidence is as extinct as dinosaurs.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
In almost 60 years of watching presidential speeches (especially these 'important' ones) I've never, NEVER seen them use such a weird ass background as that. They always are sitting at the presidential desk, or standing at a podium in an important room with the usual 'dead presidents and flags' backgrounds to connote authority, or if you're Roosevelt or Carter, next to a nice warm fire for the fireside chats.

Giving what may be the most important speech of your presidency with an open door behind you (lousy feng shui) and then with the open window behind that !!!! This is inexcusable as set dressing, as showmanship, and as a way to give the speaker some authority and also a sense of being 'safe' behind him.

No way would anyone do it this way, unless they HAD to for some reason...

And yeah, he looks like a clone of a clone of a clone.

You win the award for most hilarious, laugh-out-loud post that manages to maintain the meat of its argument throughout all the haha's!!! Maybe it's just me but I choked on my coffee 3 times reading your post.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Its not a hologram. You can see his reflection and shadow clearly and correctly in the glass doors to either side of him as he walks away. As for the shadow in the window, I didn't see Obamas nor the shadow moving in the wrong direction. But if there was one, it easily could have been a secret service fella on the other side of the window moving away once the president was done speaking.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Is there a video of any former presidents that is talking at the same spot and walking away that we could see maybe?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
btw, official video from the white house shows a little bit different camera angle than the one from the new york times.

the new york times:

ok so in the video posted above you can actually see his reflection in reverse walking in the room as well.

and when he leaves it's reverse walking out like has already been mentioned.

for anyone looking it's visible in the bottom left window in the pane.

the reflection seems normal in the doors both coming and going. however it's not normal in the back window

it's incorrect both coming & going in the back w i n d o w.

i think the comments about the background are actually a good point. what the heck is that about. it looks terrible.
was there a live press audience there? the whole thing seems really contrived to begin with. and i know it's a presidential address or whatever so yeah it's contrived but, there's just something about the surroundings. can't put a finger on it.

plus the 2008 hologram of prince charles looks immaculate, pretty much seamless holographic representation.
edit on 11-9-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

the reflection seems normal in the doors both coming/going but, not in the _ it's incorrect coming & going.

Because the windows are angled (like a bay window) ... maybe to deflect bullets? Weirdest thing I've seen in a while.
edit on 1192014 by Snarl because: Clarity

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
C'mon people...I mean really. Where is the face palm when I need it.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

I didn't see that one but I saw another one via South America and it didn't even look like Obama.

Maybe the propaganda machine is in top gear?

Was really weird. Maybe they are using body doubles?

The World is getting crazier and crazier everyday.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

i know that's what some other people have mentioned as well. though the windows looks to all be flat, maybe there is some slight angel there.

it looks as the the leftmost and rightmost windows have reflections in them while the middle row has nothing.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

On your face and palm? haha?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Please look at 3:50 onwards on jedi's White House vid.
At the 3:50 mark, he has just completed the speech. He then turns to away, and at 3:52 takes his first step (out of 9) away from the camera. At that 3:52 moment, his head looks a lot smaller than it should to account for one step away. This continues (his exaggerated shrinkage with every step) until he looks so small before departure that his face could fit 4 times in each pane of glass. It looks like he is in a carnival funhouse, lol...

Who thinks they did this on purpose so we would be hyper-focused on this and not what he said???

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It was a Hologram of a guy named BARRY SOETORO. This way, Barry could be golfing or at the bathhouse instead! You ROCK Barry!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The way he enters and approaches the podium seems weird.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
In these days of deception, why the doubt? I'm not sure about Project BlueBeam, yet, but if they're gonna get us to believe in a fake alien attack (for example), they're gonna need to do some test runs, to make it look so believable that EVERYONE believes it. That's why, i'm not believing ANYTHING. This way, i'm not fooled into believing something that's not real, later on, down the road.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
After watching the video again, i noticed that the lighting on his face is different. There's lots of light shining on his forehead, but the lighting is less from his nose down; more so around his chin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join