It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker finally joined! :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hi everyone! I finally fulfilled my urge to join. I can remember finding this website around freshman year in highschool. That's when I woke up and realized that the world around me is definitely not what it seems..I am now in my early 20s and have had a lot of time to research various topics and meet a lot of people older than myself and have gained a lot of wisdom. Have been through a lot of crazy stuff for my age and seen a lot of things both sinister and great. I really got into researching a lot about the occult and other world religions while I spent a long time in the hospital. There is absolutely some strange things going on in my country (US) and in other parts of the world. I am in an endless search of knowledge hoping I will eventually make the connections and see what is really up. I figured it would be best in my time of bad health to do something useful towards my own path of enlightenment. I love ATS mostly because it is filled with topics of every kind and feel its best to look at the big picture and not only small parts of what is going on. For the record my name is Rob, and I hope to connect to a lot of you and gain further wisdom!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Truthseeker92

Welcome to ATS, Truthseeker92!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Member and Moderator

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Welcome to the party -byob and tinfoil hat

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
welcome to the rabbit hole

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
welcome rob,hope you find what you seek and you have fun doing it

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome! Strap YourSelf in for a Wild Ride!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Just did the same! this should be interesting.

top topics

join