It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13/11/14 Version 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This will be the catalyst for a Syrian and Iraqi invasion.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Now, that's the sort of info it would have been good to put in your OP. It gets the members' attention and give some concrete info and people have got something to discuss.

Just one query right now: your thread title is "13/11/14 Version 2". So, you're talking about November, right? Not this month and an event close to the "9/11" anniversary date?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

No. That was deliberate. It's this Weekend. The previous post was "13/9/14" but ended up being deleted for no reason.
It's on the 13th of September.
edit on 10-9-2014 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply. Just making sure I follow: though the events you predict are for this coming weekend, you deliberately used the November month-date in the title?

If I've got that right, could you explain the reasoning behind doing it that way?

ETA: and no, your first thread, which was trashed because your OP was only two words -- "Watch out" -- was titled "13/11/14".
That's why I asked about the reasoning behind using that date, as you've done it again here.

edit on 10/9/14 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Tried posting with "13/9/14" but deleted. I called this thread November because I believe there's some keywords that trigger this. That thread was deleted almost instantly. Anyway, Actual date is 13/9/14 and I have a strong belief that something will go off. Numerology leads me to this date and also that a lot of truthers believe that something might go off on 9/11. Well it won't because that will be to discredit truthers. When the hype clams down, and people are at home chilling, some out shopping because it's a weekend, attacks will occur unexpectedly. Car bombs, power grid fails and cyber attacks.
Pupper ISIS will be blamed with the help of the Snowden leaks.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

No. That was deliberate. It's this Weekend. The previous post was "13/9/14" but ended up being deleted for no reason.
It's on the 13th of September.

It was deleted because your thread title was the date "13/11/14" and the entirety of your OP was, "watch out". That is called a minimalist post and is against the T&C. You should check your U2U messages, I'm sure whatever mod deleted your thread laid that out for you.

As for you prediction. I laugh at it. On the 14th, when you are wrong, do you have the wherewithal to come back and admit your mistake? My prediction: Nope.
edit on 10-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There were no keywords that triggered a delete of your thread. Threads have to be deleted manually by staff. As I said, yours was deleted because your entire OP was two words and on ATS we expect OPs to have some reasonable content. And the title was 13/11/14, not 13/9/14. The title wasn't even the issue. it was the content. Okay, the lack of it.

If you want this thread's title changed to 13/9/14 then I can ask staff to do that for you.

Back to the topic:
No argument that numerologically, 13 is an important number. And some prior events have shown a certain tie to numerology. (7/7 in London was pretty obvious.)

And I follow what you say about not timing any attacks on the actual 9/11 anniversary. Re power grid failures, there are a few ways to go about it, ranging from direct attacks (bombs) to EMP devices, to taking down computer systems. I'd see power grid attacks as possibly more serious as they could imply a higher level of organization.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary will happen tomorrow. The date to look out for is this December 13th when it will be 12/13/14. Nothing doom related will happen, I just think that date looks pretty neat and it will be the final time this millenia to get successive dd/mm/yy.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Lol. Touche! Though I think you meant to say mm/dd/yy.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Not denying that date either. TPB love playing around with dates. 9/11 for example, 9+1+1=11 and eleven is the number of the magician, ie a level above God(10). So you're skipping God from 9 to 11. You also call 911 in emergencies, basically skipping God and calling them for help.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
no i think he meant to say dd/mm/yy.

edit on 10-9-2014 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Also,there are 13 elite families in the Illuminati, not to mention it's the 13th anniversary of 9/11.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

But then it would be 13/12/14... If he said 12/13/14 and meant dd/mm/yy then that date doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
lol, i just realist that, my apologies. cheers.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Snowden was already part of the blueprint for the Syrian invasion that will take place soon. He isn't legit. He leaked the classified information on purpose to then be blamed later for a cyber attack carried out by ISIS on the US with the help of the leaked information.

Without Snowden, a cyber attack on the US by ISIS wouldn't be possible. They need to sell a believable story. The public won't believe a bunch of cavemen with AK47s were able to take down the power grid. But with the Snowden leaks, it all becomes a perfect pretext for an invasion. Not saying the sheeple have gotten smarter, but this is done to make the story sound more believable and also put some blame on Russia since that's where Snowden is now.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

No worries. It's a more productive conversation in my book than the OP since that prediction isn't true. Numerology is bunk and if that is the only evidence that his prediction is true, then this thread is dead in the water.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Expect cyber attacks, car bombs and your electricity to go off.

The US, London, Berlin and Tel Aviv.

I'm assuming the cyber attacks will be before the electricity goes off...?

And well, apparently I won't be part of this doom. Good luck from Brazil.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Many people will lose their bank accounts and the government will come to "rescue the public" and pay them back the money they lost. The sheeple will think the government is good and on their side. The sheeple will be taken to war in Iraq and Syria to go fight ISIS but also bring Assad down as they've been trying to do for the past 2 years. The sarin gas blame failed too earlier. This is their perfect pretext.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Unless you want to give actual information, all you're doing is just a cry for attention.

Why don't you stop being so cryptic, and be more forthcoming with this "prediction"?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Will you be involved with what you're claiming?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join