It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baphomet On A Mental Ward!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

I can certainly see why its nice to have another angle on life and many people with disease can be quite insightful the truth is I hate the labels as minds are not cookie cutter and so I dont like to discount someones experience. However when I was young my mother had a psychotic break and I was the only one who could see it in the family.strangely at the time I was very heavy into psychedelics and mind expansion

edit on 7-9-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It sounds like you had a near death experience when you were young. Which, resulted in perhaps opening you up a bit as a conduit. Accounting for a percentage of the voices. Throw into that being housed in a ward. Those places are spiritual black holes. Negative entities love placed like that because of the emotional suffering and pain that takes places there on a 24/7 basis, to an entire complex of souls.

It would then make me think that perhaps a place like that would be a place baphomet would choose to make an appearance.

You asking for advice or guidance from your guardian angel or spirit which is something positive may have attracted a special kind of negative attention to you.

Causing this interference you spoke of.

Do you pray for protection often? Or do any other protection visualizations?

I can relate to some of your experiences.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This sounds a bit off key here but I was reading about some cutting edge tech that seems to really help people with schizophrenia.
"The Schizophrenia Switch Is Found
Schizophrenia is one of the most complex and least understood of all psychological disorders. But now scientists have found a switch of sorts that could change everything."http://news.discovery.com/human/videos/psychology-videos.htm
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
My guess is that you have some psychic ability mixed with your illness .you probably always had the psychic ability , And when you choked on the grape it intensified it, plus the lack of oxygen caused your illness ..... And when the goat creature showed up, he was actually there for someone else, but sensed your different. Perhaps the goat creature knew you could see him, and was trying to scare you away so he could continue on . You were the only one on that floor that could see him and challenge him. It was an "Alpha " territorial confrontation.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I think schizophrenia is an extremely powerful affliction.

I had a friend who was diagnosed with schizophrenia as a young man, but he was a violent person - especially when he had an episode, I can say unashamedly that he was one of the few people I feared as I saw him get confused and flip out and attack on multiple occasions.

But his meds seemed to keep a hold on it.

Just keep on top of it, for your own sake.

I am convinced that we live in an artificial reality, in my view when the brain (being the receiver) is damaged it can no longer process the information gleaned from the fabric of reality - which in itself is to obscure the true vision of existence.

Possibly you are picking up some of those endless mathematical possibilitys, everything happens and doesn't happen until we make an observation possibly it has something to do with schrodinger's cat.

Or maybe you were tricked by the schizophrenia, I once believed (all day) that I was a cyborg , that was induced psychosis.

Also if you growled at Baphomet I reckon he would have bitten!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The Baphomet is a tormented soul... which is perceived by many as an entity of pure evil.
His name, however, is pronounced "baffle-me"...
The energy one gives off on any level is observed by the "guardian(s)" at all times.
So... in light of that... you just did what one should not!
Picture a hobo of good repute tormented by the life filled with inconsiderations and neglects.... and lack of understanding.
He is what he is... sometimes on guard and most times the outcast. Shunned!
So... like a mirror image... you too have the blessing and privilege to see the ridiculed monster.
Next time... try being in his shoes for a bit.

On the other hand... you strive wholeheartedly to manage your self and aspire for a much better living.

Most voices you hear are likely the voices of "cranky children" who settle for life to such an end that they no longer achieve wholeheartedly the living entitled to the servant of God.

They're too big to be children... but they are!

I too watch and hear their shortcomings on a daily basis.
To remind them and laugh at them is ironic... but it's what works.

Voices... ha!

Listening is essential... but you find that they're just small minds who settle.
They long for the idea of you... which by God's standards... is a mighty hand.
You may delight to know.... Their minds and body work together in unison on your behalf.
Which means despite their inspiration to instill in you an idea all their own.... they are faulty.
Their mind and body disagree with them and leave them stuck with a frustration unholy and furthers their ascent into madness... which clearly is a void... in it is depression.
You are mightier than you think. They are cranky children....

I am Pinocchio of the close encounter....

When the God built his tabernacle... He designed it to be purple (the color of obsession)... red (the color of frustration)... and blue (the color of depression). These colors shone like brilliance in the desert. They were God's comedies and affliction on the peoples who thought themselves to be a great pride. They all felt that human chill! Pride was not enough...
They looked to their strange God(s)... now... before I continue... learn this well.
"Do not mock ones God(s)!"
Instead learn that the reason they are strange is because the one who fancies himself a God is likely to learn that he too can swallow a mouthful of spit which is critical in the efforts of the chosen one.
Learn to say: "He is offended by an idea... it implicates him. His mind and body in unison disagree with the idea in his mind and thus he swallows his own spit. Pride it seems has abandoned him. 'That is STRANGE to me!'"

Freemasonically... the idea is simply an obsession in his/her mind... this is called entered apprentice.
The idea is an inspiring one which is said to go nowhere but up. However... you must allow them to rise.
Therein found is the calamity of the fellow craft. Fellow craft is the mind and the body in unison disagreeing with the idea in the mind of the proud inspiration. The calamity is called red/frustration. Aka fellow craft. This is due to your amusement of an idea that falls short of the glory to be had.
After the body and mind overwhelm them... They give in to the idea that is likely to be better rather than bitter.
You simply respond with goodness and make them aware that the idea in their mind is faulty. After they have fellow crafted their disillusion... They will rise in frustration and commit to the master mason degree.... the highest of the calamities. They are born anew with the idea that eradicated their silly inspiration. That degree is called blue/depression. The order is called blue lodge. Why? Because that is where they sing the genre and lament known only as the blues... example: O'Woe Is Me! (LOL).

There are cowans like myself having a wonderful time with the voices one hears.
They are called children. That does not explain why they are cranky... but it's ok.

Delight.... I think I've said too much gibberish.

Pinocchio wants to be a real boy... lol.

Be mindful of your thoughts and appreciate that goodness is the only spell that is worth suffering...

Toast: To beauty and strength and wisdom

edit on 8-9-2014 by Pinocchio because: schizophrenia...

Religiously: obsession, frustration, depression.
Freemasonically: entered apprentice, fellowcraft, master mason.
Pinocchioly: ironic, comedy, impression.

Oh... and...
Milk is white the color of pure panic. And honey is yellow the color of pure phobia and fear.
Together they are "a land flowing with dread and fear." DRINK IT UP!

edit on 8-9-2014 by Pinocchio because: eager

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Hello,

If you don't mind I have a few questions because of my profession, if you don't mind.

When you were in the mental ward was this the first time you saw Baphomet?

If yes, did you know his name? Did it speak to you?

Do you hear both male and female voices? Has any of them identified themselves by name?

When was then last time you heard any voices? Are they telling you to hurt yourself or someone else?

Ever involved in the drug scene? '___', Molly, MDA........

Are you on any medication?

Your avatar says you are a Mason? Is that true? Scottish rite?

As a young child who experienced such a dramatic trauma it is very possible when you came back you did indeed bring something back with you. Apparently the doctors you have seen have not found anything physically or mentally wrong with you?

There is medication available that does stop these voices .........if you have a mental issue BUT if your mental health is not the problem then it is a spiritual one and medication will not help.

I am glad to see you can take this so light hearted because normally after years of this type of pain and torture most people break down.

Consider the following - no alcohol, no drugs and if possible limit your caffein and nicotine for three months. See if this helps.... if not you need to consider other alternatives maybe seeing someone who has experience in deliverance ministry.

Good luck

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

You asking for advice or guidance from your guardian angel or spirit which is something positive may have attracted a special kind of negative attention to you.

I've felt like this before I should say...
That asking for direction brings along a negative force...
Sort of a careful-what-you-wish-for scenario!

Do you pray for protection often? Or do any other protection visualizations?

I don't pray for my own protection, but for the protection of others...

I have a belief that you must pray for others, & they'll pray for us, that's the type of relationship I have with my guardian...

To be selfless brings spiritual reward so to speak!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lost in space

Thanks for sharing my friend...
I'll be sure to check out the link soon!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Appreciate the insight my friend...
I'm not too sure I have an ability, but it foes often feel like a gift as well as a curse...

when the goat creature showed up, he was actually there for someone else, but sensed your different. Perhaps the goat creature knew you could see him, and was trying to scare you away so he could continue on

Never thought of it like this, makes a lot of sense as well!
Thanks for taking the time to decypher this experience!
Much appreciated!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

But his meds seemed to keep a hold on it.

Just keep on top of it, for your own sake.

Thanks, & yes the meds are a life saver...
They control the anger in ways that nothing else could!

Sorry to hear about your friend, I know it can be difficult for those close to sufferers as well as the afflicted!

Also if you growled at Baphomet I reckon he would have bitten!

Well he came back for seconds, but I'm not sure where he went when I blacked out!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

That's quite a read my friend...
It will take me a while to decypher...
Seems very intelligent but also very cryptic...

Thanks for taking the time to reply!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Won't show whole reply...
Let me try something!!!
edit on 8-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Damned format!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

When you were in the mental ward was this the first time you saw Baphomet?

First & last!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Do you hear both male and female voices? Has any of them identified themselves by name?

Male, female, common, posh, angry, happy, sad, funny, aggressive, calm, young & old...
They have said names, but they interrupt each other or speak on behalf of someone else...
Truly the only one I can confirm is my Guardian Michael...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

When was then last time you heard any voices? Are they telling you to hurt yourself or someone else?

All day every day...
They do, but I haven't acted on it since early 2013...
I've managed to withstand the constant harassment sine then and feel comfortable enough to know I won't again...

Ever involved in the drug scene? '___', Molly, MDA........

Are you on any medication?

No only marijuana... Stopped in 2012!
Now on flupentixol!!!

Your avatar says you are a Mason? Is that true? Scottish rite?

No I'm not a Mason it's something I did for a laugh...
I did it mainly because it rhymes, but it's kinda metaphorical in the sense that I feel intelligent enough to have their wisdom

Truly just for giggles though!

As a young child who experienced such a dramatic trauma it is very possible when you came back you did indeed bring something back with you. Apparently the doctors you have seen have not found anything physically or mentally wrong with you?

First episode psychosis & schizophrenia were the diagnosis...
I've wondered if I brought something back but try not to dwell on it...
However when I first saw Insidious it did get me thinking...

I am glad to see you can take this so light hearted because normally after years of this type of pain and torture most people break down.

Thanks my friend, I've always been told that laughter is the best medicine...
Sometimes that can be true...
I keep it light hearted to remain humble I guess...

Consider the following - no alcohol, no drugs and if possible limit your caffein and nicotine for three months. See if this helps.... if not you need to consider other alternatives maybe seeing someone who has experience in deliverance ministry.

I will definitely take this into consideration, thank you!!!

Good luck

Thank you for taking time to reply, good luck and god bless you my friend!
edit on 8-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I have yet to be convinced that schizophrenics are
even delusional and aren't just seeing more of reality
than most people. Like a part of their mind is open
where others are closed.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply.

So you are taking Flupentixol and you still hear voices everyday? Curious how long have you been on this medication?

And....... I am guessing you do not dream anymore or rarely?

Continue to follow your doctor's advice and please let him/her know that the voices are still at it.

I sent you a 2U2 post.
edit on 8-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This really is a very touchy subject. Because we still don't understand the physical mechanisms by which mental illnesses work, the only option for secular society is to suppress the symptoms with drugs.

It just my opinion, but based on what I know about the unseen world, it would not surprise me in the slightest if you have "attachments". Managing them with drugs will keep their voices at bay, but they will stay with you because what they want most is a physical host, and someone to torment.

On the thing you saw, it might not have been him, but maybe something else appearing as him. Either way, a mental ward is full of tormented souls and anything that goes on supernaturally is simply written off by the general population as lunacy. FWIW, if you say you experienced this then I believe you. You're the expert when it comes to your condition after all.

This guardian angel... have you tested him? Are you sure he isn't a deception? I'm not attempting to make you paranoid, but the scriptures are clear that we are supposed to test and validate anything when it claims it is from God.

I personally wouldn't be talking to my guardian angel (if I have one), because I have the authority of the head of Gods entire army at my disposal, and a direct connection to the most high God himself.

Oh, one last thought... not all angels are good. Have you determined what god exactly sent this guardian?
edit on 8-9-2014 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: kodasaufa

You know it's interesting you say this...

If you have never messed around with the dark arts I'm a bit lost.

Because I've never really dabbled in dark arts...
However I am a lyricist...
I sometimes write down what the voices say and rhyme it with other things other voices say...

& I've often wondered if I made the same mistake Alastair Crowley made by writing down spells, curses and incantations by mistake along my lyrical journey...

Wondering now if it opened portals, or doorways that I'd have kept closed had I known this earlier!!!

Hey there Charlie,

Well, your thread really drew my interest ... I've been a member of ATS since 2007 and whilst I usually visit the site daily I tend to read rather than participate these days ... in the last couple of years I have only responded/replied to a handful of threads. When I was a regular participant I earned a reputation for being trustworthy and realistic in matters that often get swamped by trolls and according to feedback I received at those times I helped many people resolve and or reckon their paranormal problems (I do the same in the real world). Because my contributions are so rare on the site nowadays I realise that a lot of new people have become members over that time and and I doubt my username would be familiar to any of them ... whilst I have read every post in this thread I only recognize one member's name and that is my old friend 'randyvs' ... and I completely agree with what he said in his post.

In the reply you made yourself (that I included above) I believe you may have hit the nail on the head so to speak. As someone who has been a practicing 'solitary' witch for almost 30yrs I can confirm that a lot of power is harnessed in the written word (that is basically what 'spell working' is all about) and that power in the written word can be made manifest ... even inadvertently sometimes ... that is why we should be careful with the things we put to paper !

I particularly like what you said about ' ... wondering if you'd made the same mistake that Aleister Crowley made by writing down his spells ... curses ... incantations etc'. Mr Crowley was an ego-maniac who had a certain way to seduce those looking for power and is the reason why he had/has so many followers ... but sadly that ego consumed him and turned the power against his own soul ... as is true of many of those who followed/follow him and his written works.

Please don't misunderstand me I am in no way suggesting that you stop being a lyricist far from it I am a writer myself and know how the power of words work to the full ... what I am suggesting is that you write your lyrics when the mood is soothed not filled with angst ... anger or anxiety ... then your words will empower and invoke a calmer sense of well-being which in turn will provide you with a deeper sense of strength.

In your post above you also mention 'portals' and 'doorways' ...

I found this statement of particular interest as I have always believed that Schizophrenia is exactly that ... I see it as a portal or vortex in the soul that allows access to outside souls/spirits ... for example ... a little like leaving a door open in your home and the neighbourhood strays decide to pop inside either for a little warmth or to cause some mischief.

When you choked on that grape as a child and you were unconscious/dead ... the shock of coming back into your body may have torn this portal/vortex open in your soul and since that time the 'soul strays' in your mental neighbourhood have been able to gain access.

Your opening post and every post you have added to this thread are written with lucidity and intelligence ... you seem to have a great understanding of your schizophrenia and I think that along with your medication you should build on strengthening the bond that you clearly have with your guardian angel(s) / spirit-guide(s) because they will help to protect and guard your particular portal / vortex.

I wonder if you had written any lyrics/notes on the day you had your experience that may have invoked this entity ... because I do believe you know the difference between reality and forms developed by your condition. I have dealt with many entities (good and bad) one particularly malevolent being ... and I am so pleased to hear the way you reacted to the Goat entity ... you growling back at it showed it you could not be intimidated by it ... this is why it has not bothered you further ... but as you are aware there are many ner'do'well entities that try frequently to gain access to our human world ... the trick is to stand strong trust in your guides and angels and never show fear ... but it sounds like you already know that ... I believe your encounter with the Goat was him just trying his luck and you won by your own strength and action.

If you have any specific questions I would be happy to answer if I can ... and I would like to thank you for bringing me out of my self-inflicted ATS exile.

Woody )O(

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join