It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels that Reap our DNA - Parable of the Sower

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
To see this, you will need to read background threads:

First, the letters of DNA is the Aleph Bet (Letters) of the Father, encoded into the Mother (Aleph Mem), giving birth to the Son (Bet Nun, or house of seed). See this thread for an explanation of the book of life encoding our DNA. Hidden in the Letters of Creation

Next, you need to know why the Bible uses and Ear for double meaning. Ear is the wheathead. It is also the thing you open to grow the information that enters the soil. See this thread to see why Ear becomes Hear, then becomes Heart and finally (moving the H to the end) Earth, or the soil for information. Phoenician is the Key unlocking Babel.

Matthew 13

24 Jesus told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. 26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

27 “The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

28 “‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

29 “‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

---Notice the order. First, the weeds are collected. Then, the rest will be gathered into safety for later. Weeds are unrighteous that were seeded into our garden by the robbers (fallen angels). Wheat represents the righteous, or the ones God himself planted in the garden. Earth is the garden. Harvest comes at an appointed time, then the fields lay fallow.

JESUS EXPLAINS

36 Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.”

37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

---While we imagine this to be Angels swooping down to carry off the wicked, it will not quite be this way. DNA is a sequence of letters that writes a book. We are encoded into the book of life. Information can be saved. It can also be deleted. As we die off, what remains is what is saved. Of course, wheat is a grain of seed that makes bread, or the body that DNA creates. We must be reborn. Baptism is the key to being reborn from our essence and information developed in the wilderness. Like a sheep traveling in circles, the wool makes the robe.

Baptism is the involution of the seed into a robe (Body). The new Earth is the promised land. The righteous will awaken to new life there.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Angels deliver messages (information). They are the pathway to the matrix that holds our encoding. Above, we have our higher nature (Template). Below, that template resides in a body to gather seed (information). Eventually, when the basket is full (heart), we use the seed to live eternally. I explain this in all of my threads.

See this thread to know why it important you fill your lamp now, while there is still time. OIL FOR THE VIRGIN'S LAMP

Oil is truth, which is what you need in your soil to be born again.

OPENING OF THE BOOKS

Revelation 20

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

AMN is the Hebrew word True.
ALEPH (STRONG), MEM (WATER) NUN (SEED)

Strong water and seed. DNA.

Is it true? AMEN!

edit on 1-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It is impossible for the way back to have known about DNA.

For one, they didn't have microscopes.

Thanks for the sermon.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The bible is a book written by poorly educated shepards and desert nomads and doesn't contain anything having to do with modern scientific discoveries.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Born again: reincarnation.

Baptism: a baby being formed in the womb after conception.

In order to be born again you must be baptized correct? In order to be born (again) you must be formed in your mother's womb (baptism).

Christian traditions are metaphor and allegory for very natural processes. Anything "supernatural" in the bible can easily be explained by natural processes as long as you have "eyes to see". Even the miracles Jesus supposedly performed are supernatural allegory for very natural processes.

Turning water into wine: with light (Jesus), water, and soil you can grow grapes that can then be turned into wine. I also believe it is a metaphor for an impersonator (the Jesus who supposedly performed miracles) getting his believers drunk off of the wine he creates. The Whore of Babylon is said to be drunk from wine in Revelation.

Giving sight to the blind: giving understanding to those who are spiritually blind. Jesus didn't literally cure blindness, he only gave the light of understanding to those who were in the darkness of ignorance.

Raising people from the dead: those who are spiritually blind are "dead" metaphorically, so this is along the same lines as curing blindness. Also we already have eternal life, we just have to remember it. If we remember, we are raised from the dead after death through reincarnation (born again/baptism). Although everyone reincarnated, not everyone remembers, those who remember have a leg up.

Walking on water: water is symbolism for the world (as you have said numerous times), those who are not of this world "walk on water" and do not sink or drown (being polluted and corrupted by the world). Those who walk on water are in the Spirit (wind/air), those who sink are trapped by the world (water).

Resurrection: reincarnation.

Jesus' parable is an example of what the bible is, wheat (truth) being mixed with weeds (lies). Those who put the bible together planted weeds among the wheat, though it's not wise to throw the baby out with the bathwater. The "harvest" represents that "AHA!" moment or personal revelation. If you pull the weeds up, you may also pull up the wheat so let both grow and when harvest time (personal revelation) comes, you will easily be able to separate two, you'll be able to discern the truth from the lies.

You're doing an excellent job by the way. You have a way off explaining your thoughts in a very clear and concise manner. S&F

edit on 9/1/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well I agree with the way off part anyway. a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
It is impossible for the way back to have known about DNA.

For one, they didn't have microscopes.

Thanks for the sermon.

I agree. This is why the word was inspired to reflect the truth of the science behind genesis. Here are your two options.

1) Mankind knew what DNA was and left the evidence in language so we would find it in the future. This is highly unlikely.

2) God left the evidence for us, encoded into our languages, so we would find it as evidence that cannot be denied. This is the only likely version of events. As they have said, "As above, so below." Reality is an image. DNA is the shadow of that image and how it was created. The same shadow shows up in our language as a reflected image from within. As within, so without.

Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet, or letters. It literally means strong house, or what the strong nuclear force does to translate invariant symmetry and encode information.

Mother is Aleph Mem, or the catalyst for the letters. DNA needs a catalyst. The Mother is the cup. As we all know, the Father's seed is inserted into the womb, then a son is born. Apart from the catalyst, there is no word made from letters. Proteins are made form root sequences of DNA codons in a catalyst.

Son is Bet Nun, or House of Seed. He continues the house. Read my thread on the Hidden Letters for more on this. It is no mistake. Option 2 is your only reasonable explanation.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Can it get any clearer?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
The bible is a book written by poorly educated shepards and desert nomads and doesn't contain anything having to do with modern scientific discoveries.

This is precisely why the evidence shows that these uneducated shepherds were inspired to write the code of creation into their books. This is evidence God did what he claims, which is to inspire the prophets.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If it is true that everything is encoded as information within a matrix, then Jesus would literally have command over the material world in a way that is not restricted by law. The miracles are literal, as well as symbolism for what you are suggesting. In all cases, it is both literal and allegory. It happened. It also points to a future fulfillment.

In the case of Jesus entering the temple and overturning the tables of the moneychanger and the benches of the ones selling doves, this is what is happening in our day and age. Benches are for rest and doves are peace. The peacemakers have not rest. Tables are financial balance sheets. The bankers surplus is turned to debt, or tables turned over.

Did Jesus ride into the temple on a donkey? Yes. I happened, yet fulfills a future event.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

This is precisely why the evidence shows that these uneducated shepherds were inspired to write the code of creation into their books.

But you don't mean Bible code like the matrixing of bible passages, right? You mean interpretation of their writings from our now scientific point of view…

This is evidence God did what he claims, which is to inspire the prophets.

Communion with angels is surely inspiration enough, don't you think?
They enter the room like a sun and say here, don't be afraid, write this down.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Jesus' parable is an example of what the bible is, wheat (truth) being mixed with weeds (lies). Those who put the bible together planted weeds among the wheat, though it's not wise to throw the baby out with the bathwater. The "harvest" represents that "AHA!" moment or personal revelation. If you pull the weeds up, you may also pull up the wheat so let both grow and when harvest time (personal revelation) comes, you will easily be able to separate two, you'll be able to discern the truth from the lies.

I agree with your analysis, but this does not negate the other. Truth is dimensional. You are looking at this from another frame of reference, which is accurate. The true Word of God is not the Bible. It's the living word of Christ in all of us. As the Bible states, it is being written on our hearts.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Another way to think of this is by determining where the change in us is actually occurring. Is it here on Earth, or above with our Angel? We are copies. The true sanctuary, where we are justified by the life we live here, is above.

Hebrews 9

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Only for those who anticipate his presence. Belief is the key.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Did Dionysus literally rise from the dead? What about Osiris? Remember, those who believed in those stories also believed they really happened and that the characters actually exist(ed) just as Christians believe in the stories the bible says about Jesus.

The Egyptian myths and any other popular myths throughout history hold the same esoteric truth within them that Jesus' story does. Does that mean they literally happened? Of course not, so I don't see why it should be any different for Jesus and the myths (allegory) surrounding him.

Am I saying that Jesus never existed? No, but what I am saying is that if he in fact did exist he didn't perform the miracles the bible attributes to him, they are pure allegory for esoteric truths in the same way that pagan myths contain esoteric truth within its myths and metaphors.

Also, how did you come to the conclusion that Jesus could manipulate natural laws other than the biblical accounts? Like I said, pagan gods performed all kinds of miracles according to records but just because they were written down does not prove they actually happened.

I appreciate the time you take make these threads though, they're really shining a light on my own understanding.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

This is precisely why the evidence shows that these uneducated shepherds were inspired to write the code of creation into their books.

But you don't mean Bible code like the matrixing of bible passages, right? You mean interpretation of their writings from our now scientific point of view…

This is evidence God did what he claims, which is to inspire the prophets.

Communion with angels is surely inspiration enough, don't you think?
They enter the room like a sun and say here, don't be afraid, write this down.

I have the same doubts. The story of the fallen angels gives us concern that the message we hear may be from a malevolent source. This doubt hits anyone who reads these passages. Its a fear that the Lamb of God (Christ) is not a lamb at all, but a fraud seeking to take God's throne.

Can we verify the truth from words and letters?

In Hebrew (East), the word AMN is AMEN, or let it be true. In a mirror, there is always an opposite, but true reflection. Like language, we have letters written from right to left in the east and left to right in the west. The mirror image meets in Jerusalem.

IN Greek (West), the word AMN is a root meaning Lamb. There are only a few words that branch out from this root.

AMN - Lamb
AMNi - River of Life
AMNio - Bowl that catches the sacrifice of the lamb from ancient Roman sacrifice (West)
AMNion - The sac covering a baby in the womb (Baptism / Cup)
AMNiotic - The water of the womb
AMNesia - Forgetting your past
AMNesty - God forgetting your past and forgiving your trespass.
dAMNation - The lamb being taken away

Without using the Bible, I have shown you the true lamb. The story is true. Amen. The word true is AMN.

This translates, Strong Water and seed, or the flood of Noah, or baptism (involution) so we can rise to new life (Evolution).

The word TRUTH is ALeph Mem Tav, or Strong Water to Save.

The Aleph stands for the Father. The Mem is the mother. The Tav is the Son. This is the word EMET. Take away the Aleph (Strength / Father) and you have the word MET, or Death.

Does the story check out?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Those who truly anticipate "him" anticipate themselves in my opinion. Like I said in my original post, those who remember have a leg up, if they remember themselves then they anticipate him (themselves).

Jesus is called "the life", so those who anticipate him anticipate life after death (resurrection/reincarnation). John was called Elijah, so that's a nod to reincarnation and evidence of belief in reincarnation by Jesus.

The image or copy below is what we see, the angel above is our mind. The perfection of world around us (I don't mean human affairs) is a mirror image of the perfection that resides within us, which is the Spirit of God.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Your answer is that the fallen beings knew the mystery and copied it. In the book of Enoch, the tablets of heaven (destiny of man) were known. They only had a worthless version, but enough to see the coming virgin birth and redeemer. They made their own versions from the Mystery School Religions, thus, we have copies ahead of the original. Rather than being a reason to doubt, this is a reason to see that the original matches the Bible, which is a translation of the tablets in Heaven, using the letters of creation.

Enoch ONE

16.3 "You were in Heaven but its secrets had not yet been revealed to you;
and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made known to women, in the hardness of your hearts. And through this mystery the women and the men cause evil to increase on the Earth." 16.4 Say to them therefore: "You will not have peace."

They made know to women? Again, who have I said we are below as the body of Christ? The bride. We are the female below (Sophia) and Christ is the groom above (Head of the Church). The angels made know the worthless mystery to the bride below. Just as the story says.

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Did Dionysus literally rise from the dead? What about Osiris? Remember, those who believed in those stories also believed they really happened and that the characters actually exist(ed) just as Christians believe in the stories the bible says about Jesus.

The Egyptian myths and any other popular myths throughout history hold the same esoteric truth within them that Jesus' story does. Does that mean they literally happened? Of course not, so I don't see why it should be any different for Jesus and the myths (allegory) surrounding him.

Am I saying that Jesus never existed? No, but what I am saying is that if he in fact did exist he didn't perform the miracles the bible attributes to him, they are pure allegory for esoteric truths in the same way that pagan myths contain esoteric truth within its myths and metaphors.

Also, how did you come to the conclusion that Jesus could manipulate natural laws other than the biblical accounts? Like I said, pagan gods performed all kinds of miracles according to records but just because they were written down does not prove they actually happened.

I appreciate the time you take make these threads though, they're really shining a light on my own understanding.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Do you suppose this is why the temple at Delphi stated, "Know Thyself" above the entrance to the temple (body)? I believe that some of the priests knew the true mystery that would be revealed by the coming Redeemer. They had a shadow of the truth already. Job knew in Job 19.

Of course, the entrance to the temple (transition point between heaven and earth) would have been like our concept of the dweller at the threshold--seeing himself in the reflection between God's face and his own.

Others have noticed this and the perspective seems to match my version:

"Then the Angel of the Presence and the Dweller stand face to face, and something must then be done. Eventually, the light of the personal self fades out and wanes in the blaze of glory which emanates from the Angel. Then the greater glory obliterates the lesser. This is, however, only possible when the personality eagerly enters into this relation with the Angel, recognises itself as the Dweller, and - as a disciple - begins the battle between the pairs of opposites, and enters into the tests of Scorpio. These tests and trials are ever self-initiated; the disciple puts himself into the positive or conditioning environment wherein the trials and the discipline are unavoidable and inevitable. When the mind has reached a relatively high stage of development, the memory aspect is evoked in a new and conscious manner, and then every latent predisposition, every racial and national instinct, every unconquered situation, and every controlling fault, rises to the surface of consciousness, and then - the fight is on." WIKI

The Angel destroys the unrighteous. Just as the Bible states.

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Those who truly anticipate "him" anticipate themselves in my opinion. Like I said in my original post, those who remember have a leg up, if they remember themselves then they anticipate him (themselves).

Jesus is called "the life", so those who anticipate him anticipate life after death (resurrection/reincarnation). John was called Elijah, so that's a nod to reincarnation and evidence of belief in reincarnation by Jesus.

The image or copy below is what we see, the angel above is our mind. The perfection of world around us (I don't mean human affairs) is a mirror image of the perfection that resides within us, which is the Spirit of God.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to: AlephBet

For sure, it being above the entrance represents you (know thyself) being the head (above entrance) of the temple (body) in my opinion. You are the head of the church/temple just as Jesus is said to be in the bible.

To know thyself is to know Jesus because we are one in the same. To know thyself is to know all because we are the all within the all. "As above so below, as within so without."

And yes, Jesus came to reveal what was hidden within the OT, he came to prepare us for the "harvest" by revealing what can be considered wheat and what can be considered weeds within the OT, but even his crop was diluted by weeds after his death. He knew this would happen which is why he told the parable and why he warned against imposters.

John 14
20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

On that day (harvest/self realization) you will realize that all is One and that we are all inside one another simultaneously. Again, "as above so below, as within so without."

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I added a quote I found in that last post. Check it out.

Do I detect a change in your thinking from a few months ago? I like this new side of your thinking.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If that's the case then how can we be so sure that the NT isn't a copy made by fallen angels (those of us who desire power) as well? The bible has given enormous power to the very few elites since its conception.

How can we be sure that the NT isn't just a newer version of the copies made by the pagans? Rome was a pagan empire while it persecuted Christians in the first and second centuries.

I think it's more likely that Rome plagiarized the truth then put it out there as the actual "truth" when it isn't.

Also if pagan miracles are copies of the truth then why is it different for Jesus and the pagan Roman empire? Rome is the one who eventually legalized the bible. There's a very strong pagan presence contained within the story of Jesus, from Jesus' nativity, the 12 disciples/constellations, and pagan influenced miracles to the pagan symbolism all throughout Revelation.

The bible has certainly been tampered with in my opinion, that tampering has hidden the esoteric truth within the words from billions of people. That doesn't just go with the bible either, it goes with any religious text.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

My views are constantly changing with new information, something we share in common it seems. Plus I'm not as "headstrong" as I used to be, I don't resist change as much as I did a few months ago.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join