It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels that Reap our DNA - Parable of the Sower

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If that's the case then how can we be so sure that the NT isn't a copy made by fallen angels (those of us who desire power) as well? The bible has given enormous power to the very few elites since its conception.

I explained this in a previous post in this thread. The evidence goes to the letters and words matching the history of the story we view.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

The NT was written in Greek though, the polar opposite of Hebrew. Does the Greek alphabet tell the story of Jesus?

Also, why couldn't Rome have used the Hebrew alphabet and its structure as a foundation for the story of Jesus? If you can find the code today, so could those who put the NT together in the first and second centuries.

Is the bible inspired by God? Sure, I'd say so but not in same way you believe. All successful lies are inspired by truth, it's no different with the bible in my opinion. I think that's the main area where we disagree. You believe it is the word of God while I believe it is the word of men inspired by God, truth masked in man-made allegory and symbolism.
edit on 9/1/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Your first picture is a typo.

And Aleph in Egyptian hieroglyphics is a falcon. How does that fit in?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

My views are constantly changing with new information, something we share in common it seems. Plus I'm not as "headstrong" as I used to be, I don't resist change as much as I did a few months ago.

I would say the same for myself. This is the result of seed (truth) entering the lamb and being lit. Ears open in soil if it is good. God prepares the soil with truth to clean out the stones. I am glad to hear I am not the one one experiencing this.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Your first picture is a typo.

And Aleph in Egyptian hieroglyphics is a falcon. How does that fit in?

Phoenician is paleo-Canaanite. It is the precursor for Hebrew and Abraham's language. It is a key that unlocks the Hebrew meanings, but also the English version as well. Greek, Latin and Hebrew all originate with these phonic symbols. Our words grow from the tree of knowledge (language). Egyptian has 600 characters and is not the roof for phonic languages.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If Greek is the mirror of Hebrew then wouldn't that mean the story of Jesus (written in Greek) is only a mirror image or "copy" of the original story etched within the Hebrew alphabet?

This is how the elites work and have always worked, they hide the truth plain sight. The NT being written in Greek could be a hint toward the story of Jesus only being a copy or lower nature (body/world) of the actual truth. Jesus said he is not of this world yet his story is written in a language that represents the concrete or worldly view, whereas Hebrew is the abstract or higher nature of the story.

This is the meaning I am pulling out from the information you have provided in your recent threads. You say Hebrew is abstract while Greek is concrete, which means Greek is "of the world" while Hebrew is "of the Spirit". The Greek NT is only a concrete copy of the abstract truth within the Hebrew alphabet.
edit on 9/1/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The story of the fallen angels gives us concern that the message we hear may be from a malevolent source.

I too was raised in the church and heard that message. That all spirit manifestations are of the Devil?

Until you can get over indoctrination like that it will be impossible to grow in your understanding of spiritual matters.

That is the history of the church to hold fast to "truths" that are later shown to be misguided.

Inquisition anyone? Heresy, burnings, and murder in the name of God?

If the Bible has all the answers why do you have to believe?

Having never seen Heaven or Hell how do you know it exists?

"Because the Bible tells me so."

You do realize you were taught that by men, not the Bible?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Except that Paleo Hebrew was the written language before the square form from the 5th Century Baylon, the pictures he is posting now is not Paleo Hebrew, which is closely related to Pheonician.

The Phoenician alphabet is based on Egyptian hieroglyphics. Unless the OP introduces the Egyptian meanings in the hieroglyphics then he misses a huge point.

The ox head is from Proto Siniatic.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

If Greek is the mirror of Hebrew then wouldn't that mean the story of Jesus (written in Greek) is only a mirror image or "copy" of the original story etched within the Hebrew alphabet?

It goes back to that idea of Chirality again. Like your two hands, each has a function.

Greek is West. Hebrew is East.
East is right to left.
West is left to right.
Old Testament is (East). New is West (Greek)
Female (concrete) : Male (Abstract)
Hebrew (concrete) : Greek (Abstract)
Homer in Greek is an empty basket of grain.
Homer backwards is Hebrew the word Solomon (filled basket)

Homer Simpson is an empty head.

And on and on the comparisons go. A right handed glove does not fit on the a left hand. Chirality in physics and chemistry will tell you the difference between the OT and New.

edit on 1-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Except that Paleo Hebrew was the written language before the square form from the 5th Century Baylon, the pictures he is posting now is not Paleo Hebrew, which is closely related to Pheonician.

The Phoenician alphabet is based on Egyptian hieroglyphics. Unless the OP introduces the Egyptian meanings in the hieroglyphics then he misses a huge point.

That is a point of unknown debate among linguists. There is no good reason to believe that the Egyptian influenced the Phoenician. It could be that the Egyptian is a higher level than all other languages. I will give you that. It is also possible that the Egyptian is post flood and Phoenician is preflood. Than again, it could be the other way around. More likely the Phoenician is influenced more from Sumerian.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

WIKIPEDIA "When the Phoenician alphabet was first uncovered in the 19th century, its origin was unknown. Scholars at first believed that the script was a direct variation of Egyptian hieroglyphs.[3] This idea was especially popular due to the recent decipherment of hieroglyphs. However, scholars could not find any link between the two writing systems."

More likely the Egyptian form is from the fallen beings corrupting Earth. Sumerian may be the same.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Ah ok, I had it backwards, my mistake.

It still makes sense that way too though. The OT is the worldly (concrete) view while the NT is the spiritual (abstract) view.

Maybe this points toward Jesus not being in the OT since he was not of this world (concrete). That could explain the the vengeful and wrathful god of the OT, he represents the lower nature of man which causes war and separation. The NT Jesus represents the higher nature off man which desires love and peace.

You've got me thinking in a completely new way now that you've introduced me to the Hebrew/Greek dichotomy. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

In a way. The Hebrew is a concrete language describing the Earth's creation and coming promises. The New Testament is a narrative of how these promises are fulfilled. Much like the Greek language containing the mathematics of creation. Every letter of Greek is encoded with mathematics. In other words, the abstract aspect of creation (what is unseen). This is how the NT is a key for unlocking the OT.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Thanks for that.

I love this kind of stuff!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
“And the disciples came up and said to him, Why speak this to them in parables?

And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable. And he said to them, To YOU it is given to KNOW the mystery of the kingdom of God: but to THEM that are without, all these things are done in parables: That seeing they may see, and NOT perceive; and hearing they may hear, and NOT understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.And he said to them, Know you not this parable? and how then will you know all parables?

Yahoshua clearly states it was “given” ONLY to Yahoshuas disciples to understand this parable (which all parables are known by) or any parable Yahoshua spoke.Even the disciples did not understand after it was explained to them.The parable of the seed and soils has NOTHING to do with angels or any other religious theories about nothing.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

It was appointed for us to know. Apart from the metaphor of computer programming, the discovery of DNA and the translation of Phoenician letters, we would still be in the dark. I happen to be ahead of the curve in this process. It is obvious, to me at least, I have begun to see this for what it is. Shine a light on the information and the form is seen. Light reveals what it hits.

As I have said in past threads, you need to know the first layer of the Bible well before you can see this deeply into the inner layers. I understand if you are lost in this. It's like trying to explain Liner Transformations to someone who only knows algebra.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: Rex282

Shine a light on the information and the form is seen. Light reveals what it hits.

Direct DNA damage

Due to the excellent photochemical properties of DNA, this nature-made molecule is damaged only by a tiny fraction of the absorbed photons. DNA transforms more than 99.9% of the photons into harmless heat[3] (But the damage from the remaining < 0.1% of the photons is still enough to cause sunburn).[1] The transformation of excitation energy into harmless heat occurs via a photochemical process called internal conversion. In DNA, this internal conversion is extremely fast—and therefore efficient. This ultrafast (subpicosecond) internal conversion is an extremely powerful photoprotection provided by single nucleotides.[3] However, the Ground-State Recovery is much slower (picoseconds) in G·C−DNA duplexes and hairpins.[4] It is presumed to be even slower for double-stranded DNA in conditions of the nucleus. The absorption spectrum of DNA shows a strong absorption for UVB-radiation and a much lower absorption for UVA-radiation. Since the action spectrum of sunburn is identical to the absorption spectrum of DNA, it is generally accepted that the direct DNA damages are the cause of sunburn.[1] While the human body reacts to direct DNA damages with a painful warning signal,[1] no such warning signal is generated from indirect DNA damage.

Shining light in DNA directly damages it. Also there are various strands at various stages such as during replication.
Which strand variant in your tent was purposely damaged in order to show shadow figures on the tent wall?

I call phooey to your whole enlightenment.

Destruction of life to convey information, the use of light in a destructive way. All very opposite of what is said about light and life in the actual bible.

Source

John 1:4
In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind

Jesus came at an appointed time and spoke words, he didn't flash some light in a tent, that is no different than consulting a ouija board.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Shining light in DNA directly damages it. Also there are various strands at various stages such as during replication.
Which strand variant in your tent was purposely damaged in order to show shadow figures on the tent wall?

Destruction of life to convey information, the use of light in a destructive way. All very opposite of what is said about light and life in the actual bible.

You missed the point.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You missed the point.

In the very first post of this thread you instruct people to read your other threads, therefore how did I miss the point when I went exactly as instructed all the way back to your original premise that spawned all of these threads?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

You missed the point.

In the very first post of this thread you instruct people to read your other threads, therefore how did I miss the point when I went exactly as instructed all the way back to your original premise that spawned all of these threads?

You made the connection to light destroying DNA, which is not what I was saying by shining a light on something. You then went on to show the metaphorical sense of shining a light (enlightenment), which is what I was saying. I was simply pointing out the fact you missed the analogy I was drawing. Light reveals what it hits. Literally, if you shine a light in a dark room, it shows what is in the room. You can't see light, but you do see what light reveals.

Light has many different levels of meaning. It is literal, but also can be seen as an allusion to enlightenment. By living a life, I see myself by the light of what I experience. Going back to my previous threads, the light also illuminates the hologram of reality. Not only the light we use to see by, but the light of truth, which is revealed by the experience.

In the end, we see ourselves (know theyself) by the light on all levels.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join