It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foley Beheader Found?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
These scum rap about "struggle".... Makes me sick. They create their own problems by identifying with uncivilised culture from the dark ages, rejecting oppertunities theyre presented with in western society. Their overlord handlers are no better. They're the sociopaths driving these thugs taking pleasure out of controlling people.
:dwn:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: TritonTaranis

They have adapted over the years and have become very good at evading surveillance. While the NSA and other agencies are necessary, they are not nearly as effective now...

imo

I believe they're even more effective today, there effectiveness is making it harder for them to communicate or not at all via electronic means, that's all they're meant to do, is track and trace via these means of communications anything offline or none coms related falls under a totally different servalence/intelligence organisation

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
He posted pictures on facebook? lol
He`s too stupid to remain alive for much longer the SAS or a drone will get him for sure.
I guess he is too stupid to understand the whole point of wearing that black hood and mask while committing an execution.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
tax money and welfare all over the world breeds and feeds those little bastards in your own country!
we need to drive them away by force they do not belong in our culture
some muslims may seem friendly to you but deep down they are all the same and hate western people
lets get rid of them all

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

They have no problem communicating when they need to. Via social networks and the internet, it could be something as unsuspecting as a forum for sports, or sharing recipes, coded messages, virtually untraceable. Among other more clandestine and other simple, but effective methods...

imo

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
A Bulls cap and a Ralph Lauren shirt? Good one idiot.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xavierm
A Bulls cap and a Ralph Lauren shirt? Good one idiot.
I thought the same.

This is from 2012. So he prolly hadn't turned yet.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Even back then, you would think he would be too fond of Ralph Lifschitz.

I guess it's the "rap" music.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Or we could just kill him.

These "people" only understand force.

Isn't that obvious by now?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
From the FoxNews article:

The 24-year-old rapper is the son of an Egypt-born militant now waiting for trial in Manhattan on terror charges for the bombing of US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998.

I'd say that growing up in with that man for a father contributed greatly to his ideological programming.

Oh who am I kidding? It was OBVIOUSLY RAP MUSIC!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Can we water board him until we get our answers, but never ask a question?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

They have no problem communicating when they need to. Via social networks and the internet, it could be something as unsuspecting as a forum for sports, or sharing recipes, coded messages, virtually untraceable. Among other more clandestine and other simple, but effective methods...

imo

It's the intelligence that leads to monitoring, never really the other way round, there has to be decent amount evidence in the first place to warrant the snooping, that's how the NSA & GCHQ works and which makes it perfectly legal, it is illegally to carry out such activities on people for absolutely no reason

Authority's are alerted by family members, imams, suspicious neighbours

But more often than not, it is there previous online sympathising, bragging, and stupidity which gets them tagged, monitored and eventually caught before they're radicalised enough to carry out a bombing or go fight for these animals, we have all seen that most of these idiots publicly support Extremism and most of all there anti west and authority behaviour first and foremost there are levels and stages on the way to total radicalisation many of these type post right here on ATS, idiots

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Make him a martyr. Exactly what they want.

Make him a captive, and informant and they will get nervous...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The focus of the agencies should shift from intelligence gathering to operatives, and infiltration. The ultimate goal, to locate and eliminate the recruiters.

Get recruited.

I'm sure they are trying, but they aren't easily infiltrated.

Infiltration is really their only potential vulnerability.

imo

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: thevace
tax money and welfare all over the world breeds and feeds those little bastards in your own country!
we need to drive them away by force they do not belong in our culture
some muslims may seem friendly to you but deep down they are all the same and hate western people
lets get rid of them all

That's a little dark Bro...

Killing isn't going to fix this.

Except this punk. Doesn't he know about the whole East Coast West Coast thing.

Let's just send Death Row Records. They'll pop a cap in his a$$.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Make him a martyr. Exactly what they want.

Make him a captive, and informant and they will get nervous...

Or, martyr all of them until there are none left.

These people don't care if you arrest them. They don't even care if you kill them. They are extremely fanatical and have a 6th century view of Islam and the world.

Most Muslims can't even fathom their thought process. Fanatics like this don't think like normal people. They don't respect life AT ALL. The only thing they understand is the business end up bombs and bullets. I say let 'em have it until they are eradicated from the face of the Earth.
edit on pSun, 24 Aug 2014 12:11:56 -0500201424America/Chicago2014-08-24T12:11:56-05:0031vx8 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Time for this rapping maggot of an excuse for a human being to pay the piper!!!!
Full Payment is being processed im sure!!!
edit on 24-8-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Isn't it swell, looking into his big eyes, that such young men can be turned into demons who torture human beings and have their next steps after their own deaths mutiliated like this. Because they're going to be caught in that loop over and over only experiencing it, unless they find a way off the universe's mechanics through complete awakening, and the ability walk in their victims footsteps with empathy and understanding would drive them insane, but they have to start doing that in the flesh to try and mitigate the consequences.

This is demonology 101, in the making here on earth.

Looking into his face, hard to believe a human with eyes like that can do these horrendous demonic things and face such a future.

Aside from being a bug that needs to be squashed to save lives, Isis is comprised of young fanatical brain washed boys, who need to be prayed for, and interceded for.

And these fanatical boys are being controlled and directed by our elites and I hold all their actions as the fault of the wealthiest people on earth.
edit on 24-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
lol, I think it's kind of funny...

This guy was in London? around good food, pretty women, night clubs, nice apartments....

And he was into rap and religion got himself all worked up got too "gangsta" for his own bad self... went back to where he came from killed a reporter and now he's going to spend his next days or months... waiting for an inevitable drone strike....

Freakin Awesome, I seriously hope the release the footage of his face a second before it hits, I wonder what it will look like as he goes over his life and realizes where he is and what he did and how retarded he really is....

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
When the SAS find him put two in the head and bury him in the desert, then deny ever seeing him... he is not a martyr and he is still dead.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join