It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foley Beheader Found?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
"A senior Western intelligence official told Fox News that 23-year-old London rapper Abdel Majed Abdel Bary is the suspect believed to be Foley's executioner.

U.S. intelligence officials are not commenting publicly on the reports, but a well-placed source told Fox News that Bary's Egyptian-born father was extradited from London to the United States in 2012 for his alleged connection to Usama bin Laden and the 1998 U.S. Embassy bombings in Africa."

"citing British intelligence sources, identified two other suspects as 20-year-old Abu Hussain al-Britani, originally from Birmingham, and 23-year-old Abu Abduallah al-Britani (no known relation), originally from the county of Hampshire on England's south coast."

www.youtube.com...
(YouTube video of him warming up his voice.)

So it appears we have a name for the three 'Beatles,' and for the beheaded. It is rather scary to think this guy is only 23 years old and is already this extreme. We probably will never figure out their exact whereabouts but hopefully we can capture at lest one of the three Beatles.

I find it rather amusing that before this guy went on his jihad he was a, 'rapper.'
I really wonder who this guy's audience even were?

www.foxnews.com...

au.ibtimes.com...

edit on 24-8-2014 by wutang717 because: add content

edit on 24-8-2014 by wutang717 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2014 by wutang717 because: add content to improve thread

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Come on an English accent is like full admission and turning yourself in.

Good thing things are rolling along so quickly, the Global database is scary isnt it?

Now lets catch him and before we try him lets create legeslation with LIFE in prison for putting a murder online and damaging ALL OF HUMANITY in the process,lets make the act of using the Internet that way a crime with LIFE in prison as the penalty,so we will not need to worry about the Murder trial outcome,he will be gone for life before we get to shooting for his execution verdict.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Maybe he will get droned at one of his rap shows? Crazy crazy people in the world

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You beat me for few minutes

So i add it in here

British Special air service SAS is now after rapper Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, which has been identified as an executioner of James Foley in a video what was posted on YouTube as a message to America by Islamic State.
Londoner rapper also known as a "Jihadist John" is 23 years old and identified by British intelligence MI5 and MI6.
SAS is making 4 member teams which co-operates with local crews and try to locate the British jihadists and find this executioner.

Abdel Bary had posted pictures on his twitter account with the decapitated head.
As a rapper he goes with names L. Jinny or Lyricist Jinn.
Link

edit on 24-8-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
OMG.... See....see... Rap Music really is evil and teaches people to kill and be violent.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

But how do we or the Brits capture him? I can all but guarantee he and the other 2 are in Syria as we type and speak.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Music is also a part of therapeutic treatments in mental hospitals etc. Music has a direct link to neurology, happy music make people feel happy and angry music makes angry. Scientific fact !
edit on 24-8-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

Actually youth being extreme is probably more likely than older people. Age tends to bring wisdom and youths with less life experience are more likely to be extreme in my opinion. If he were 30-40 or older he might have children or have lost love and family members and perhaps value life more. When your young you have limited knowledge of life, hormones burning in your blood, feel more compelled to follow the crowed or your peers.

As you age you gain wisdom and value life, even your own more.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
We are all afraid of a Rapper ?

Priceless...

Better enjoy the Sunrise....he has very few left.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: wutang717

I find it rather amusing that before this guy went on his jihad he was a, 'rapper.'
I really wonder who this guy's audience even were?

www.foxnews.com...

au.ibtimes.com...
Maybe something like this.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
In western countries there are no groups of terrorists from ISIS. But there are highly trained, extremely motivated recruiters. They know how to blend into our society, how to evade suspicion, detection and surveillance. They recruit from a very specific demographic and build cells from the domestic population, plan and wait for the time to attack. Some recruits are exported to join the fight on the front lines in the middle east...

imo

edit on 24-8-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We are all afraid of a Rapper ?

Priceless...

Better enjoy the Sunrise....he has very few left.

I'm sure he knows this and doesn't mind one bit.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Too bad. He's not bad at all.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well i for one wouldn't like to go to bed every night knowing the SAS we're given orders to take me dead or alive, especially if I was a skinny little gangster rapping geek like this strange boy

I didnt always agree with Gwantanimo Bay, simply because not all detainees where guilty, but this guy I think I could turn a blind eye too, enjoy

edit on 24-8-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: wutang717
a reply to: one4all

But how do we or the Brits capture him? I can all but guarantee he and the other 2 are in Syria as we type and speak.

You need to start using creative solutions,contract out more, criminal Gangs have the most efficient effective Global data network in terms of functionality,no Military on Earth can even come close to the TANGIBLE IMPACTS this superstructure can create when it is tapped into.

Put the hammer down on the right Cojones and you will be able to tap into this network without directly involving yourself as a representative of the People,make deals.

Criminals are not fanatics,they are criminals,they arent into terrorists, they are a particular bunch criminals are,different groups,statuses,pecking orders,levels,cells,ect ect ect.

Put it this way there are many things that can be done if your intentions are pure you will find them,for example common sense tells me that there isnt a woman on earth who doesnt know what her husband or man is up to and everyone needs someone sometimes. Women have their own specific communication conduits absolutely foreign to men and are motivated to take specific risks for specific reasons,and within their own circles they do not need to face traditional risks to themselves or others which to women is a primary driver.

Bounties that are actuall paid fairly in cash anonymously work well to,but we dont really see them being used,right now there should be a Government run website online where people can log on and try to become big weiners rooting this fellow out,use the social media platforms in place close the loop.

Put 5 million up for grabs FOR REAL and you might be surprised what happens. But you need to make it real, and the people will TRUST YOU.

When he is eventually busted there will be a clear and documented dynamic template of the actions which comprise the entire tapestry.

Anyone who contributed online should be paid accordingly,even if someone off-line uses one of the posted leads the poster must be paid.If we put our money where our mouths are we will be able to action these things sooner than later.

There you are,tap into the criminal Global network by taking down a BIG DOG and cutting a deal with him,make efforts to support and acess the Womens Network which is also Global in scop,and finally put some cash up in a FAIR AND HONEST WAY and let the people who WANT to help be compensated for their concerns and efforts,and make it count 5 million is a little cheap start with 10 million.Spread it around,show people it is for real and then sit back and let the money do the work for you.

All Police departments should already be doing this with cold cases,there should be an industry in place already acessing and utilising the Power of the People ,paying the right people for fair work at a fair exchange rate,this will save the People BILLIONS in tax dollars cumulatively.

On the off chance that there are ears in the cornfield here looking for ways OUT,I offer my condolences to the victims family and sincerely hope that my suggestions make the world feel just a little bit smaller for you today.I would not relish the thought of the Criminal Underworld,Women at Large,and 10 MILLION CASH ONLINE OFFERED TO THE PEOPLE chasing me around in the dark.

i very wise Woman once taught me why Wise men never treat their wives poorly,she reminded me that "someone " had been doing the cooking for me for my entire life with a wink,that was enough to tune my arse in and I GOT THE POINT CLEARLY.You may weild the Rod in the morning but you still need to eat in the evening and one never knows which meal will be their last ,no?

Hades hath no fury like a woman scorned,I bet you this punk has crossed a few women in his day who have the right kernals of data to find him,people often say things around others they KNOW are oblivious which can LATER make some sense,in all likely hood some angry woman has the key to finding him right now and she just doesnt know it yet,look to his recent past and track the women he has known,look to his childhood if you can,but focus on the women,he may have been shooting the crap with some girlfriend who was part of his cover and unintentionally told some stories like young men tend to do to make himself seem glorious and within those BS stories may be grains of truth and fact,so there is another starting point.Usially lies are evolved around grains of abstract truthh,this means EVERYTHING HE SAID TO ANYONE COULD BE CRITICAL BECAUSE HE HAD TO HAVE BEEN LIEING A LOT AND CONSISTANTLY.

Find the lies,and work out the catalysing truths which we know the statistics tell us are in there somewhere.Even one word,one location,one reference will click if it hits the right investigators mind at the right time.

edit on 24-8-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
In western countries there are no groups of terrorists from ISIS. But there are highly trained, extremely motivated recruiters. They know how to blend into our society, how to evade suspicion, detection and surveillance. They recruit from a very specific demographic and build cells from the domestic population, plan and wait for the time to attack. Some recruits are exported to join the fight on the front lines in the middle east...

imo

There are plenty of western Muslims who go fight for ISIS many thousands each year... There are many extremist sympathisers hence why GCHQ and the NSA have the powers they do warning have been going out on national television for months not to join the Syrian rebels and recently not to join ISIS

And to think some of the idiots on here wanted to bring down GCHQ NSA and other equivalents across the civilised word whom deal with threats such as this from homegrown threats, how do you think these guys were found so quick?

Because they're not interested in your phone calls or internet activity to your mum or girlfriend there actually watching these morons who think they're some powerful comic book superhero for Islam

Cleanse the world of these inhuman broken minded scum

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

They have adapted over the years and have become very good at evading surveillance. While the NSA and other agencies are necessary, they are not nearly as effective now...

imo

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup
OMG.... See....see... Rap Music really is evil and teaches people to kill and be violent.

Of course rap isn't to blame

Music isn't to blame, the culture is tho

It does seem to attract a certain type of idiot, it also encourage people to dress and talk like idiots but each to there own I guess, that's just my opinion from growing up with it all, I've seen enough to know the types it attracts and watched there behaviour change to fit the culture I need to see no more it's undeniable

Let's take a look at a list of things that rappers/gangster rappers promote and talk about most frequently

Crime
Serial killing
Violence
Profanity
Sex addiction
Homophobia
Abuse
Racism
Promiscuity
Misogyny
Rape
Street gangs and gang rivalry
Drive-by shootings
Vandalism
Thievery
Drug dealing
Alcohol abuse
Substance abuse
Disregarding law enforcement
Materialism
Narcissism
Murder
Sexist ism

I'll stop there... But I certainly don't see any of those references in any other genre bitches

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
Rapper who shoots someone in head? Or rapper who cuts off someones head and holds it up? Decisions decisions

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

There are also positive rappers.. not all are Angstas

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join