It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Ben Carson shaped world

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Since retired Neurosurgeon Ben Carson's 2013 National Prayer Breakfast speech where he opposed the emperor, not holding his political tongue, he has risen quickly in public prominence. He seems to be one who wants to break down manufactured divides of race, sex ect. to bring people together in the common pursuit of restoring America again and has surprisingly got some air-time on MSM shows to express his views. I have noticed a strong response on ATS to the thought of a Ben Carson Presidency. Carson is generally seen positively in conservative and libertarian circles and his powerful personal background story and career as a lead healer would have pull amongst many liberals.

Various polling in recent months amongst conservatives has generally placed Carson as the top Republican candidate or in the top 2-3 usually with Ted Cruz and Rand Paul featuring consistently well too. Articles are beginning to feature the thought that Carson would be the worst nightmare to Hillary Clinton as an opponent.

This thread is to explore the US and international political landscape in light of Ben Carson deciding to run in 2016, a scenario increasingly looking to be the case.

I am a politically concerned Australian citizen who has not read any of Carson's recent books that are increasingly political in focus but I am well aware of his background story and his core religious views that are central to him and arguably his strongest driving guide. Carson is deeply Christian and without any apparent skeleton's in the closet in terms of secret society connections or previous corruption involvement. Both Ben Carson and I are Seventh-Day Adventist's and he spoke at my church 2 years ago causing its size to increase 4 times above normal size. I have been aware of him for around 15 years.

As an interested onlooker desiring for the false-flag terrorism to stop and those truly involved brought to justice, for strong and friendly relations to be created between Russia (Putin) and America, for orchestrated conflicts from corrupted elements of Western intel networks and govts against Syria, Libya, Ukraine and Iraq to stop, for the designed economic collapses of the EU and America to stop (although any influence here maybe too late).

From my perspective, Ben Carson is likely to be the most reliable hope out of the Presidential candidates to have serious impact in taking down the NWO. Carson in a sense is a Trojan horse, winning people over on commonsense day-to-day domestic concerns like leading the charge in creating an affordable and top health system.

My suggestion to those American's looking for a proper candidate that won't be a sellout to corrupt interests is that Carson will likely be the best candidate to out large corruption in the world, bring an increased peace between nations and thus cause a decrease in military spending which can be used for more productive economic growth.

I would suggest to America's that as you hear more about Carson over the coming year and his background and religious convictions get scrutinized in more detail that you should know Adventist's as a Christian denomination are likely the most anti-NWO in focus and will give no special primacy to Israel. Carson would likely be the first actual Christian President America would have in some decades rather than it being a token to merely get elected.

For those with insights into Carson:
- how do you think he will be as President domestically (economically and handling the military-industrial-intelligence complex) and internationally (dealing with Russia, China, Western-backed Islamic terrorist networks and Israel)
- how will the MSM treat him if he continues to rise as a candidate (especially if they become more aware that his religious convictions are highly anti-NWO)
- What policies do you see him adopting or would he be able to adopt to get America back on its feet
- Does anyone think his Adventist background will be a negative to America in any way that will manifest in actual legislation rather than what he will keep to himself?

I perceive Russian President Putin to be very anti-NWO and authentically Christian and I would suggest that Carson would get along well with Putin for these reasons. With the way the Russian political system is arranged and with Putin's current popularity around 87% he is likely to be the continual President for the next 10 years. Therefore a Carson Presidency is likely to feature very high positive and friendly collaboration with Russia which will likely restore better trade relationships with the other BRICS nations rather than being antagonistic. A Carson presidency is likely to breakdown social divides, as black pride advocate Malcolm X recalled from his childhood, Adventist's were the only nice white people that he knew.

Perhaps someone would like to list some of Carson's achievements in a post here too or else I would just appear too much of a fan-boy

I maybe biased here but I think that Carson maybe the genuine kind of person that America and the world needs to be running the US next.

Your thoughts people...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Really extemporaneous, no research whatever, but I'm up and my head hurts, so why not?

Carson has presented an excellent character, without the stench of political evil about him.

His religious background will be used as a target for Democrat attacks. In the US, there is nothing off limits for the Democrats to attack, witness Sarah Palin's children, or Romney's Mormon religion. His religion won't be attacked to the public as being anti-NWO, it will be called "Weird," and there will be snickers about his coming to your door to talk about Jesus.

He'll also be attacked as having no "real world" experience. That attack won't last long, but it will sway a few people.

He will be strong for America domestically. I expect a fair amount of common sense from him in dealing with social and economic problems. It will be interesting to see how long it will take for Democrats to charge him with being an "Oreo," Black on the outside, White on the inside. Democrats have a real hatred for conservative blacks.

I am concerned about who he will choose for advisers. He knows a lot about people, but not necessarily a lot about countries or international economics. He does have enough time to study up, however. I'm concerned that he might be seen as a lightweight in foreign affairs. Wait a minute, if we can send out Clinton and Kerry as our top diplomats, Carson will do fine.

Before Carson can get along with Putin, he'll have to wrestle him to the ground, so to speak. Obama has shown us that an unwillingness to fight for basic principles gets us in a lot of trouble. I don't foresee much more than Putin slowing down his trouble making a little. He wants the Russian territory back, and is in the middle of a lengthy campaign to heap as much shame on the US as possible.

No, there won't be a burst of pro-Seventh Day Adventist legislation, he'd be nuts to think about it. But the question of religious rights legislation is much more complicated now than it ever has been. Islam would really like to make the US an Islamic country, we have to be careful, here.

I don't think his election would effect social divides much. Those are mostly manufactured now. Whites kill Blacks? 90% of Black homicide victims are killed by Blacks. That's why Ferguson is getting so much play in American news media. That event fits the fake story, that Whites are killing Blacks.

Better than Hillary? Don't even ask. Hillary might buy the election, but she'll never be better than Dr. Carson.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well I'm awake (and my head hurts too...)

So I am only to happy to give my two cents on Dr. Carson.

BEN CARSON IS ACTUALLY EVERYTHING THAT BARACK OBAMA PRETENDED TO BE.

CARSON IS a genius...he was/is a neuro surgeon...and I bet he would show HIS academic transcripts.

CARSON rose out of the ghetto, raised by a single mom (not a raised by wealthy grandparents in paradise).

CARSON actually SAVED lives...Obama is still (I guess) working on that "calming the oceans" thang...

And lets not forget, when the Good Doctor burst into the spotlight (at the National Prayer Breakfast) he spoke extemporaneously...not a TelePrompTer in sight. Has Obama EVER done that?!?

A truly brilliant, educated, healer, who speaks from the heart, who came out of a single family home to work to become a physician is the Democrat Plantation bosses WORST nightmare.

I would vote for Dr. Carson!

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952
My Dear, Dear Friend, I'm So Sorry to Hear That your Head is Hurting you,,,,is it Sinus or Headache?

Did you buy that Organic fresh Ginger, if so, wash and slice some very thin slices and boil, then inhale slowly.
If you have a little Sea Salt add a Pinch to the water, OH, four thin slices in 3 cups of water, bring to boil.

Now,,, the OP, You My Friend mentioned what I was going to bring up.

His religious background will be used as a target for Democrat attacks. In the US, there is nothing off limits for the Democrats to attack, witness Sarah Palin's children, or Romney's Mormon religion.

They will Attack him for his Religion, There's No Doubt!
So Sad, because he's a Brilliant man.

edit on 24-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I'm guessing the Birther Movement will give him a free pass.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

You have credible information he might not have been born in American to American parents?

Or are you just assuming "birther" is dog whistle for racist?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
What I've seen of Carson I like. He seems like the sort of principled, moral man, and self-made that typifies what America should be. And as has been mentioned, he actually is the sort of man blacks thought they were waiting for as their President in a lot of ways.

I'll bet he even wrote his own book.

Now, I'd have to hear more about his policy positions, but if he makes them all Consitutionally centered, even more so than our present Consitutional scholar in Chief ... I'd have a really hard time saying no.

But, yes, Carson, Paul, Cruz are all on my watch list. The sad thing is that they have to survive the NE primaries for this even mean anything.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm a bit confused as to why this man is held up as a fine "conservative". He believes in affirmative action, though he wants to call it something else, and thinks for-profit healthcare insurance should be abolished. He supported Obama during his first election, as well.

I'm not sure many Republicans would like this man to represent them in the White House.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
He doesn't like firearms as well and considering who I AM about those ...I like him too. "NO experience" will DIE fast he is a LEADER already in his field THAT is a better LEADER than ANY LEGAL background. HE's BY FAR the MORE intelligent.
I will call ANYONE out on BS but if HE and Col.West go on the same ticket...I may cry from happiness.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
As a conservative I see a lot I like in the guy, nothing that makes me angry at this point... to be honest he might be enough of a wild card I expect something similar to happen to the man like when Ross Perot ran...was doing crazy good in the polls, dropped out for a few weeks then came back in.

Wouldn't surprise me if Perot and Carson (eventually if he runs) gets a visit and is told drop it, flop it, or otherwise screw it up or the family gets hurt.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Everything I've read of him, and heard, I like.

If he runs, I'll vote for him. Twice...

As for his SDA affiliation? I grew up around, and worked with SDA's... They are, with few exceptions, good people. Quiet. Hard working.

Everything that America holds to itself, is what Carson represents.

Yep, I do believe I'll support him if he runs.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think the biggest negative Dr. Carson has is that he is for traditional marriage.

That being said, it is a personal belief for him, and not one that he will use to legislate.

I like him, he has shown character, ethical behavior, honor and dignity throughout his career.

And it would be about time that we removed the stench of lawyers from the White House.

Rand Paul? I have some serious doubts.
Ted Cruz? He was born in Canada, would not be a contender.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Wouldn't surprise me if Perot and Carson (eventually if he runs) gets a visit and is told drop it, flop it, or otherwise screw it up or the family gets hurt.

Perhaps true but SDAs have the mentality that they expect persecution to come against them, especially from the string-pullers in the US. Their theology on the second Beast of Revelation 13, the Beast from the earth, is identified as America (which is unique to them). If Carson is considering running for President then he is not unaware in expecting massive pressure against him and his family. I would expect him to continue on if he actually does decide to run even against any death threats. He would not be concerned about dying at all and may even understand that if something like that did happen then it would even more expose the shadow over the world which he would be more than happy to do.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
At this point, from what I have read... I hope he runs because I would be happy to vote for him and support him as I can.

Here is to hoping.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JesuitGarlic

I'm already dreading the idea of supporting him. Of course the "good guy" is going to loose. Somehow

Of course a puppet will win. Somehow.

Of course this will be another election crammed with soon to be broken promises leading to 4 to 8 years of the same old same old: complete homiginizing of our cultural landscape. The greying of individuality and the further stifling of general freedom. All the while the rich get richer and the rest learn to love the taste of rotting dumpster food.

Why should I get my hopes up with this candidate? If he's really going to be good for the country then common sense says stay in bed on Election Day.

I mean, do you actually think you can turn this nation around by voting?

Lol, really? You do?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Why should I get my hopes up with this candidate? If he's really going to be good for the country then common sense says stay in bed on Election Day. I mean, do you actually think you can turn this nation around by voting? Lol, really? You do?

In Australia voting is compulsory. There is no option to stay in bed.

I don't know what will happen. I can guess. I would think that the only way Carson would get in is if he had a clear majority of 7-10% above the democrat candidate so that vote rigging would be impossible to get away with (or trying it would cause a revolution).

I will not be turning by voting. I can't vote in your elections. As a personal belief though what is important in life is character development and trying along life's journey. I would not advocate the attitude of defeat.

My perspective is that the world has been set up by Satanic and Vatican affiliated secret societies to bring the world to the stage of the public coming of Satan to be presented to the world as everyone's god. This is increasingly the perspective on the patriots at VeteransToday as well, although many see things as more Zionism related. The American and European economies have been deliberately debt laden to threaten financial servitude. The unconstitutional laws in the Patriot Act and NDAA as there for the end-game of targeting Christians, particularly SDAs who understand prophetically how the end times scenario will play out and what is required for people. My perspective is based on religious convictions and heavily documented research, but I do not know the timing of events.

I try to make a difference through research. Here is an example of my research. VeteransToday: Third Force - Vatican Occult Connections.

I do not expect people to understand my perspective well (it is not important in influencing any votes) as it requires too many layers of previous understanding. All I will say is that having an SDA feature prominently on the political stage is likely to really stuff up a century or more of institutional corruption in the American system. If the Satanist string pullers know what is good for them then they will give someone like Ben Carson the worst time of his life and do all that they can to not have a chance. Carson will likely cause the fake masks of many corrupt people to drop and really begin to show their true colours. Instead of American slowly slipping into defeat like a fresh cooked frog then Carson has the chance to bring actual hope by bringing truth to the surface. A nation can not find itself and be galvinised by a needed intensity that is willing to sacrifice and suffer if it is not strongly based on deep truths.

If Carson gets in then I would guess and hope that a lot of truth will be told and this will be very ugly. It will be ugly but necessary to identify the corrupt, know what needs to be changed, and know what to put in place to safeguard against the supranational internal traitors. Carson getting in or being heard strongly would cause the Satanic agenda to get sloppy and Carson's intellect and background understanding will stand American people and the world in good stead if the final agenda of the Satanist's is to find fulfillment over the present decade.

This would cause either a needing shaking of the world for people to show their true characters and provide a good opportunity for prophetic understanding to be heard if it is needed or it will likely set America back on a sustainable course of growth and wind-back the unconstitutional laws and sacking of DHS and military personnel that would not shot at their own population.

I would rather see the opportunity for truth to come to the surface than people become lost and defeated by lack of awareness. I want a robust debate to arise in America and the world where lies are no longer covered by false national security excuses.

I am not fully convinced by a Rand Paul, mainly because of some concerns I have over the total genuineness of Alex Jones.

Carson is likely to learn fast and surround himself with people that are also trustworthy to aid in areas he may not be strong in just yet. On issues like foreign policy, or understanding about the private Federal Reserve where he may not be fully worded up I trust that overtime his religious background of understanding the Vatican deeply involved in final evil will guide him to mack the best decisions about what to do.

I can give an example of the Ukraine/Russian situation if you like on how something like that would play out under him even with little first-hand experience.
edit on 24-8-2014 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JesuitGarlic
YES tell us...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesuitGarlic
Since retired Neurosurgeon Ben Carson's 2013 National Prayer Breakfast speech where he opposed the emperor, not holding his political tongue, he has risen quickly in public prominence. He seems to be one who wants to break down manufactured divides of race, sex ect. to bring people together in the common pursuit of restoring America again

Your thoughts people...

Restoring America again? What is it with conservatives and the delusion that America was better in the past? We have a history of institutionalized racism, sexism and just about any other bigoted oppression under the Sun?

The good old days were not good.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Do you think America is better now than it was?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sorry about everybody's headache and this isn't going to help

Jeb Bush

I really am sorry It's not my idea.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join