It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Ben Carson shaped world

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I believe we all agree the current 2 party choices are insufficient to the future development of the Republic ,I am what is called the INDEPENDENT registered voter. A very UGLY thing to pollsters and parties,they can't tell HOW you will vote as you aren't locked to the LEFT/ RIGHT paradigm.I would say I want function more than politics.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

See .. that Vatican Occult Satanic and Zionist stuff ...I was right there with you until that.

True. I am speaking my mind to get to the heart of the matter instead of being constrained by political correctness.

I notice LDragonFire's concerns about the US Supreme Court. Unless one is willing to look at the religious background of the judges who dominate the Supreme Court then people will be closed off to what the possible solutions can be.

Carson to me seems too 'nice' or smart to be actually too politically incorrect publicly about certain significant aspects of Vatican aligned issues I see in America.

That said, I myself have decided to hold back the research done for VT for Russia about the Ukraine/Russia issues at the moment because it would be too Vatican politically incorrect and probably too much for people to take in here.
---------------
Even if his underlying theology will have him be wary of most things Vatican connected in terms of things like the Patriot Act and the NDAA then I think you will see how Adventist theology will interpret both those acts of legislation as to be targets against them effectually and a Carson presidency would, I assume, set it as a high agenda to get rid of those things. If people want their constitutional freedoms back from those laws, whether it comes from non-mainline Christian theology or SDAs views of Vatican connected Biden and Viet Dinh's preemptive construction of the Patriot Act, the end result will still be a repeal of those acts I would anticipate.
--------------
I have suggested that Carson would be the largest anti-nwo candidate there. That is based on my experience on how many SDAs are and have some reasonable degree of knowledge on ideas like the shadow government (because of prominent pastors talking on the issue a lot) which would be around 70%+ of the members.

Here is a short video on Carson himself touching on the NWO and how he frames it to give people an idea of how he might take it on.

While his personal views might be against firearms in some situation because he is a peaceful person by nature, he would have a strong background understanding of the plan to disarm America for it to be taken over so he would not do nothing to aid in that plan.

Thanks for your comments FF! I hope some good leadership comes to America soon. We all really need it.
edit on 25-8-2014 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If Ben Carson was elected president I would have to ask myself this question. Is Ben Carson being used as a pawn by the globalist elite bankers to help facilitate the USA to get on board with BRICS or heaven forbid is Carson an Illuminati plant for this purpose? He did graduate from Yale as did Bush and Clinton. Ben Carson is also a Yale alumni. "Dr. Benjamin Carson, a Yale trustee...... he was elected an Alumni Fellow of the Yale Corporation, Yale's governing board". news.yale.edu...
I think Carson is sincere about his position towards the NWO (the evil West NWO). Remember, BRICS is being played up to be the "savior" that the oppressed people from the West will run to, by design. Here's what Carson has to say about the NWO. www.youtube.com...
In light of the RedefiningGod.com theorem that shows the East (Russia/China - BRICS) versus West ( USA/EU - World Bank, IMF) to be a false paradigm as was presented in 'Prospect for America/The Rockefeller panel reports, I find the following piece, written by the Seventh Day Adventist to be rather interesting.
"I perceive Russian President Putin to be very anti-NWO and authentically Christian and I would suggest that Carson would get along well with Putin for these reasons. With the way the Russian political system is arranged and with Putin's current popularity around 87% he is likely to be the continual President for the next 10 years. Therefore a Carson Presidency is likely to feature very high positive and friendly collaboration with Russia which will likely restore better trade relationships with the other BRICS nations rather than being antagonistic".

I strongly encourage you to read all the articles concerning BRICs Kenny has written in his blog. Go to:
redefininggod.com... This article gives a good overview. After reading it click on the other related articles for a more in depth understanding of the game the globalist elite bankers are playing.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
NOVEMBER 21, 2016

BEN CARSON is "waffling" when it comes to serving in President Donald Trump's cabinet.

www.foxnews.com...

Will he... or won't he? Ben had better hurry up and make up his mind. The slots are going FAST!

-cwm

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Satire:

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join