It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#JusticeForAaron

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This story honestly infuriates me... This girl lures this autistic boy out of his house where he thinks he's going on a date with her, then she takes him to this house where he is attacked by a guy a couple years older.. What is wrong with our society? This clip disappoints me as a human in so many ways.. Attacking this poor autistic kid who obviously can't defend himself. The people who are just standing around allowing this to happen.. The people who find the need to videotape this attack so they can watch it later on and laugh... I'm just glad that the idiot attacker in the video was stupid enough to post that video to his Facebook page bragging about the attack...

I know you should never answer violence with violence, but I would love to get my hands on this Andrew Wheeler character... Fight someone who is capable of fighting back...

News Source

From Change.org

Aaron Hill, a child with Autism, was lured out of his home by a girl claiming to want to go on a date. Once to the location she chose, he was ambushed by Andrew Wheeler while a group of at least 8 other people watched and did nothing to stop it. Andrew beat Aaron senseless and told him he was going to shoot and kill him. The beating was filmed and posted on social media outlets. Aaron was left unconscious in the street with a sprained neck, a concussion, and multiple contusions.

We are counting on you, the leaders we elected, to protect our citizens from violence and bullying!! We demand justice for Aaron and others like him!

Similar to Meghan's law, we are asking predators like Andrew Wheeler and everyone involved in this heinous act, to be prosecuted criminally and be put on a registry of violent offenders.

Warning the video is a 1 sided fight and is disturbing..

Mods- didnt see this story posted, please delete if I missed it.
edit on 20-8-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yea, i think everyone there needs to have criminal charges pressed. The girl who lured him, this andrew wheeler, and whoever was filming, need to be in jail or some kind of juvenile detention center. Their homes and private lives should be searched for other signs of transgression.

a reply to: jhn7537

edit on 20-8-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Yea, i think everyone there needs to have criminal charges pressed. The girl who lured him, this andrew wheeler, and whoever was filming, need to be in jail or some kind of juvenile detention center. There homes and private lives should be searched for other signs of transgression.

Most definitely... If anything, I find all those people in the video guilty by association. Just a disgusting display by all those folks..

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
That is so horrible!!
People like that disgust me. What is he trying to prove?!
That he's a bad ass for beating on someone unable to defend themselves?
That POS has issues, all of them do.

That poor boy crying and getting beat on will forever have problems because of this.
This just breaks my heart. I couldn't even watch all of the video

Kids these days have no morals.
I blame most of it on the parenting also.
I teach my kids to stand up for the ones who are unable to defend their selves.
Or if they see someone being bullied to try and help them, not stand aside and ignore it.

If you teach your children love and compassion they don't behave like this....

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Arduous

I don't know what bothers me more, the act itself or the needing to video tape for future watch.... Just disturbing...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Arduous

"If you teach your children love and compassion they don't behave like this....", this and allow parents to discipline their children without pressing abuse charges.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Simply make sure the Prisons these plicks end up in have excellent internet coverage so all the inmates with women and children outside the walls can understand who they now have as roommates.

Let the Prison System deal with these rotten apples.

It is time we make examples of people who propogate underhanded cowardly acts like this.I mean EXTENDED SENTENCES,seriously extended.

Why is society not building website for communitys to use so we can all see who these sick people are and so we can keep them out of our communitys, we should be able to log on anytime and see WHO these people are.

It is time to play by the same rules these criminals do,once you are online comitting a crime you MUST be arrested and punished,we need to make it a BAD thing to end up online comitting any crime at all.

WE are allowing this to carry on,even Police commit crimes online and we collectively do NOTHING,these kids wtch Police men and women comitting felonies online nd NOT BEING PROSECUTED,

These kids are EMULATING and COPY CATTING the POLICE they see online.

If we wnt this to stop we need to clean up the things we all see online FIRST,ending up online comitting a crime MUST be recognised as a VERY BAD THING.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Both of them are equally disturbing.
I don't understand what could bring people to behave in such a manor, and to record it so they can watch it later?
I'm just glad they were caught, and I hope they get what is coming to them and more.
And I think the parents of those disgusting kids needs to be investigated also, to make sure this isn't a reflection of their home life. Usually, you do what you are taught.
I could not imagine how the parents of that boy feel, especially if they saw this video.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Eyemin

I agree 100%.
You can't do that anymore. Spank their butt and go to jail.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I bet only the males get prosecuted whilst the girl gets an ultra lenient sentance or none at all.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: igor_ats
I bet only the males get prosecuted whilst the girl gets an ultra lenient sentance or none at all.

I would hope, at a minimum, the girl who lured the boy away from his home would be prosecuted to, to go along with the attacker and the person who recorded.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If I were there that wouldnt have happened, has this new generation forgot their responsibilities to one another. Has no one ever taught these kids you are to protect those that cannot protect themselves. If I would ever I MEAN EVVVVEEER come across and witness something like this all of those A-holes would have a fight on their hands and it would be one of those kinds to where there will be broken bones missing teeth and PTSD. Through Pain comes discipline, calling the police will take time to respond moments like that immediate and swift action must be taken. I hope that poor young man is able to recover and learn to forgive his attackers I hope he grows to become successful being successful and happy is the ultimate revenge as those who wronged him will never find happiness nor success living and believing as they do. It pisses me off it really really does! Not long ago I had a kid break into my home dying on a drug overdose I could've shot the kid, instead of beating him senseless or shooting him I gave him first aid all the way up till the paramedics and police arrived, he flat lined on my living room floor twice and once in the ambulance. Since then he recovered and I got a chance to talk with him after the fact, now he wants to be a welder like me and we are friends. Those kids that beat him had an opportunity to be this kids friends and hero instead they ruined him in a way that may take forever to recover from.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The smartest thing these animalistic dumbasses did was film this.

Every single person in that house should be charged with assault and battery at the very least. The girl that lured him there?? Her charge should be more than anyone else's. Why? Because the bruises will fade, the knots will go down, BUT this boy will ALWAYS remember what this girl did to him. She betrayed his trust and lured him into this situation where he was degraded, treated like an animal, and humiliated for the whole world to see.

This is just too sad. I don't understand people. Seriously.

edit on 8/20/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

We truly live in effed up times... With all the advancements we've seen, it's sad we still act so primitive in how we treat one another..

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

also the people that liked this video should be banned from the internet for awhile and undergo counseling they are sick for enjoying it. I hope their local high school has a mass discussion about this in the auditorium as well to shame those involved publicly.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

also the people that liked this video should be banned from the internet for awhile and undergo counseling they are sick for enjoying it. I hope their local high school has a mass discussion about this in the auditorium as well to shame those involved publicly.

I agree. People keep doing things like this because they obviously aren't worried about the ramifications/punishment. Maybe if the punishment started hurting a little bit, this crap would stop. Public humiliation may very well work nicely in this case as most teens are worried about their popularity.

It's pretty clear that none of them have to worry about being punished at home either, else they would not have filmed it. Their parents would probably laugh this off and say that it's just kids being kids. They need a foot in their ass too.

If you raise terroristic little hoodlum trolls and set them loose in public... then maybe you should catch a charge as well. Nobody takes responsibility for anything anymore.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm not going to watch the video. I don't need to cry anymore, here at work.

It saddens me that these kids are so fundamentally broken. They obviously have no compassion, so what kind of adults are they going to be?

But this story, also ****** me off, and to be honest, makes me hope that they either run into someone else outraged, in a dark alley somewhere, or get some serious jail time.

We are in deep trouble, if this is representation of what our kids are becoming.

And as a parent to one of these kids, I would go to jail I'm afraid. (since spanking or anything physical is abuse!) (BS)
edit on 20-8-2014 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yea, that's why I added the warning, because it is difficult to watch and if you do watch it your feelings go from sadness to immediate anger...

Its a shame that people are too cowardly to stop something like this from happening..

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of this sick trash out there. That's why I'm a firm believer in the 2nd.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: igor_ats

My thoughts,exactly.

Seen it happen so many times.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join