It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son disappeared for 4 hours when he was three. Thoughts on what happened to him, please.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
A 3 year old would be too afraid to just "take off" by themself, especially at night time.. And by what you describe, and most importantly the 2 puncture marks are an indicator of abduction.

They usually go after entire families so someone else in the family may also be targeted.

I would bet there is now a metallic object inside the kid's body somewhere.. One theory is these devices are DNA monitoring devices that collect data and transmit on a deep space frequency to who knows who. The deep space frequency has been recorded happening before from a still connected implant.

When everything points to a known phenomenon like this child's behavior and what he said, it probably did happen.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
a reply to: quirkygirl

Child gets out through opening not even considered by parents, such as dog flap in door etc.

Child is found by an adult who's concerned but doesn't want to be involved so places child in an area where it will quickly be found.

Young healthy child has very vivid imagination.

I think this rules that out. He would have to have been taken by someone, a three year old did not walk that far in the cold and also he was not cold when found.

Daniel was found nearly 6 miles from his father’s home.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Thanks again.
I was raising young children at that time, as well... No need to defend yourself (on my part, anyway) over what you did or didn't do.
At that time - for me - every day that ended with my children safe and well was a Victory.

Since the 'symmetrical holes' in the ears have since healed...and were scabby at the time - I'm guessing that leaves the possibility open that they were acquired during the missing 5-or-so hours.

If the chain-latch was still latched when the father received the call from dispatch... ...yeah... ...that presents a lot of question marks.

Maybe you'll remember more that can be added to this...

Is Daniel prone to nightmares or sleepwalking?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

To my knowledge my kids haven't had anything like this ever happen. I really hope there isn't any kind of implant in my son. That is so creepy, I can't even comprehend it.

There was a weird dream I had while pregnant for Daniel, but it was a dream, I'm sure and not worth talking about. I want this account to be credible and factual and my issue was not that.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Aliens aren't "faceless".
No matter what color their skin is.

It is your son's childhood memory trying to bury something that frightened him, and make it seem less frightening. The "person" who abducted him very surely had a face, but it scared your son so much, that his poor mind couldn't deal with it, blocked it, and this is what he came up with.

I'd suggest him to go have a couple of sessions of therapy, you know the ones that help bring childhood memories back, and he'll soon find out, his abductor wasn't "faceless" at all.

I'm only saying this because I know of a similar experience where a person encountered an entity, only they were so scared, they blocked it in their mind, and made it seem less scary.

There was also physical evidence, so I assume that memory can be brought back too, no matter how carefully it was erased,the mind is a beautiful thing, like a usb that never entirely erases the memory, it can always be brought back.

He has to be strong though, it won't be easy.

I don't wish to go into my own experiences, because they were more paranormal and not extraterrestrial, but trust me, the memories will come back.

Regressive memory therapy, get him to remember if he thinks he can take it.

edit on 19/8/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Daniel is the most logical, analytical person ever. He has never sleep walked, he doesn't have nightmares that I know of. He's 25 now and lives on his own, so you know, he doesn't tell me every little thing any longer. The only nightmare I ever knew he had was the recurring nightmare that led to me telling him this incident really did happen.

Thanks for the parental bonding. I agree, safety and security was always top priority. Who had time for anything else? A trip to the library was for storytime, not researching alien abductions.

David Paulides emailed me back and wanted my exes phone number. He will try to discuss this with him by phone and I hope he's receptive to it. I'll update everyone as I hear back. It's progress.
edit on 08/11/2014 by quirkygirl because: updated info

why is my edited on date showing 8/11 and all my emails from ATS dated 8/11 when today is 8/19. Odd sidenote, Daniel's birthday is 8/11.
edit on 08/11/2014 by quirkygirl because: updated info

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You need to see:

yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: quirkygirl
...why is my edited on date showing 8/11 and all my emails from ATS dated 8/11 when today is 8/19. Odd sidenote, Daniel's birthday is 8/11.

I agree!
That is pretty funky (shouldn't be showing the date you signed up & your son's B'Day as the date of editing posts... ???).
Really...FUNKY

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Child gets out through opening not even considered by parents, such as dog flap in door etc.

Child is found by an adult who's concerned but doesn't want to be involved so places child in an area where it will quickly be found.

Young healthy child has very vivid imagination.

I think this rules that out. He would have to have been taken by someone, a three year old did not walk that far in the cold and also he was not cold when found.

Daniel was found nearly 6 miles from his father’s home.

I wasnt trying to state what DID happen, just making a suggestion based on whats in the op.

I wrote - "Child is found by an adult who's concerned but doesn't want to be involved so places child in an area where it will quickly be found"

Maybe its possible the child was picked up by a passing motorist who placed the child where he/she knew the child would be safe and most likely to be found, that safe place might have been further on the motorists journey.
A bit...way out there, but possible.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

I just noticed that everyone on here shows they registered on this site on 8/11. Weird.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The holes were so teeny, like a bit bigger than a pin head but they were bloody/scabbed over by the time they were noticed.

I would like to mention that my brother and I both woke up one morning with 2 little scabs, as if from a pin prick or needle, behind our ears. We were up very late by ourselves just playing around like brothers do. We heard this very eerie noise like some electronic warbling. It was loud and very bizarre, unlike anything I've ever heard before or ever again. We looked at each other like, "What?!--" just totally confused as to what could make a noise like that. We were fearful.

We instantly turned out the lights and crawled into bed (we shared a bedroom with bunk beds.) The next morning we noticed the scabs. We both had 2 of them. I asked him about it a couple of times, but he was never very willing to talk about it.

OP, thanks for sharing this highly intriguing experience with us. I wish you and your son all the best. I hope you can find some peace with your investigation, even if you can't find all the answers you're looking for.

edit on 19-8-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I wrote - "Child is found by an adult who's concerned but doesn't want to be involved so places child in an area where it will quickly be found"

An area six miles away that was just as unsafe as where they found him, not a police station or something...personally I think that can be ruled out too.

If I were guessing something not alien, I would think Dad was ashamed (especially since the kid ended up in his own police station) to admit that he did not lock or check the door chain, but then we would still have the 6 miles and warm kid turned in to the Police. Still if you combine that and your passing motorist it would explain all but leave us with the childs green man.

It almost becomes easiest to think alien abduction!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
My screen isn't showing that... It's giving my correct sign-up date...and, apparently everyone-else's.
Your sign-up date shows as 8/11/2014...and your edits show 8/11/2014.
Your posts, though, are correctly showing Aug 19, 2014...

Should you want/need evidence, for whatever reason - I converted this page to PDF...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Believe me over the years I've played out every scenario in my head and like you said, it's easiest to think something otherworldly. It's very odd, whatever it is, bottom line; weird.

Thanks Wandash. I think my account is glitchy because of my sign up date.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: VoidHawk

An area six miles away that was just as unsafe as where they found him, not a police station or something...personally I think that can be ruled out too.

If I were guessing something not alien, I would think Dad was ashamed (especially since the kid ended up in his own police station) to admit that he did not lock or check the door chain, but then we would still have the 6 miles and warm kid turned in to the Police. Still if you combine that and your passing motorist it would explain all but leave us with the childs green man.

It almost becomes easiest to think alien abduction!

I was just looking for the more down to earth explanation

I'm not a disbeliever of alien abduction. Done a lot of research on it. So many people from all walks of life telling the same story!!!

The green man is interesting, that boy ought to get hypnotized to find out what really happened.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
There was a weird dream I had while pregnant for Daniel, but it was a dream, I'm sure and not worth talking about. I want this account to be credible and factual and my issue was not that.

Dreams are important to some (like me,) and are completely laughable and dismissible to others. Is the dream important to you? That's the question you should ask before deciding to share it or not.

I have had unusual experiences that became entangled in waking, dreaming, and other states of sleep-like consciousness. It may be important to what's going on as a whole.

I understand your need to maintain credibility, and your desire to stick with only the facts at hand. That's just fine! and very admirable indeed. But please keep in mind that dreams may be part of the equation somehow. I'm not saying to share it if you don't want to, but just to keep it in mind that it may be important. Your son's only link to the experience is a recurring dream..that's got to count for something, right?

edit on 19-8-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What about the ears?

No picture or Medical report ?

Seems like I would want more info about that.

Although, I never went through anything like that.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I want to say it's an abduction, regardless of what his dad does or what town you're in. Because the dad was an officer that makes it make more sense. The 4 hours, 6 miles away, at a University? Kids see people as they really are, maybe this green man was trying to steal an officer's kid, as a prank.

In my past, when I was younger, I've seen some creepy figures. The thin man, for example. Maybe somewhere the concept of the plain-face green man is there. Some drug addicts actually practice magic, and these spells, subconsciously affect people's minds, and kids see through the no-its-not-real that they haven't learned yet. So when consider a green man, money and a plant seem to be involved, and the manipulative magic around this. Yes these ones phase through doors even when they're closed and locked, it's possible if your mind is capable of balancing that. I think it was a student that was an addict, and taking advantage of his skills as a trickster. He was showing off to his classmates, and then of course, hey look, the toddler appeared, like magic, and nobody thought that was so clever, someone has to be responsible, then they call police.

Like walking through clouds of reality. Except I don't understand the pinpricks except maybe there was a poppet or voodoo doll that was utilized to conjure the little one and the sympathetic magic appeared on his person.

Most people clam up as a defense mechanism, and it takes three or four tries getting past defense mechanisms before getting something, when having to describe what happened; self-defense because there are so many deniers and psych accusers these days. Maybe the journey was awesome and the interrogation was uncomfortable; maybe he promised the guy he'd never tell.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I also went missing for about 4 hours when I was around 3 and a half or 4 years old. I remember there was a field near our home and I was running and looking up behind me from time to time frightened of "something" in the sky. The next thing I remember was my mother yelling at me in the yard and asking me where I had been. Neighbors had been helping in a search and everything. Nights after that incident, I kept dreaming of thin, short white beings taking me by the hand at night and then...blackness or memory block?

1) At age 8 or so, my parents found me on the roof below our apartment that jutted out under my room. My window was a huge, old fashioned window from floor to ceiling practically and locked tight...no way I opened that window that night.

2) The mentioning by your son of a faceless being...someone said there aren't any...well, there are and I saw more than one during an odd occurrence.

3)In adult life I had many such scenarios of missing time. One was when I had to knock on the door late at night to get my husband to let me in. It was cold and I was only in night clothes and slippers. He had to unchain and unlock all the locks to let me in. All windows were locked too. I had a miscarriage a while after that incident. There was no way I let myself out. No pet door. Had many ufo sightings around that time frame.

4)I was a nurse going to meet friends after the 3 to 11 shift and was driving when suddenly, the entire car started to vibrate. I remember touching the dash board and console and it felt "electrical". The highway was empty around then. I remember a bright light shining into my back window and a voice....more telepathic I think, telling me not to be afraid. I remember thinking, "Oh, this has happened before" and was no longer concerned. I found myself parked on the opposite side of the hwy farther down the road around 20 minutes later and my pals asked me why I was late meeting them.

These kinds of things can and do happen. Not sure if that is what happened to your son but sounds similar.

I had a lozenge shaped lump appear on the side of my nose when older and the air force doc removed it and I could hear the metallic "clink" of it as it hit the vial. It was supposed to be biopsied. I asked about it another time and was told it was "lost".

edit on 19-8-2014 by shrevegal because: error

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Take no offense, but did your husband have a drinking or drugs problem? Is it possible he claimed to have locked the house up, but had been intoxicated and feeling to guilty to admit he might not have locked the house up tight or been attending to the children?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join