It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Sighting Huge UFO Houston, TX

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

The second one I just added shows two during a lightning strike. I think the other member who said they're recharging could be on to something.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

The thing about unidentified FLYING OBJECTS is that they're flying. Being flown. Has a pilot. Is under intelligent guidance. Otherwise they're just airborne phenomena - i.e. naturally occurring. Or faked!

The *single* original photo (from Jim's earlier post) suggests either a reflection or a hoax. The image quality is too low to determine - which in itself is suspicious because of the quality of even the lowliest phone cameras these days.

edit on 16-8-2014 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

The second one I just added shows two during a lightning strike. I think the other member who said they're recharging could be on to something.

Recharging what? They flew here without the means to get home like a smartphone user without a power cable?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed

Recharging what? They flew here without the means to get home like a smartphone user without a power cable?

Flying here using conventional classical physics is an assumption. I have no idea how they got here but one can assume they didn't travel 200,000 light years and take 200,000 years to do it. Buzzing lightning storms isn't something new.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed

Flying here using conventional classical physics is an assumption. I have no idea how they got here but one can assume they didn't travel 200,000 light years and take 200,000 years to do it. Buzzing lightning storms isn't something new.

That's the takeaway I got from your post.

But is it not new? Can you show me one example of a spacecraft 'stealing' energy from a thunder storm? please don't show the thoroughly understood STS mission images of ice particles.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

Ice particles? Oh you're one of those people lol. No, but there are plenty of STS missions that show anomalous behavior during storms. Ice particles are no where near storms by the way.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Ice particles? Oh you're one of those people lol. No, but there are plenty of STS missions that show anomalous behaviour during storms. Ice particles are no where near storms by the way.

No - they're hundreds of miles away. They just happen to be in line of sight and out of focus!

Also, you said "one of those people". What does that mean? Not taken for a fool? (sorry mods, but that was deserved).

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

No - they're hundreds of miles away. They just happen to be in line of sight, and out of focus!

Right'o then. Ice particles that stay in one position and light up in circle formations. I guess you're referring to this one

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

No - they're hundreds of miles away. They just happen to be in line of sight, and out of focus!

Right'o then. Ice particles that stay in one position and light up in circle formations. I guess you're referring to this one

Yup.

Listen, I'm not trying to be confrontational. I just don't agree with your analysis. What you are seeing are basically ice cubes in front of the camera. hence the 'out-of-focusness- of the 'event'!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

STS-80 has always been a cornerstone for evidence for me. The arrangement of lights in a circle with one appearing in the middle is far too compelling to dismiss as ice cubes out of focus.

I just don't agree with your analysis.

I haven't given an analysis of anything really. I just merely pointed out a possibility. Just google ufo in thunderstorm and see how many results there are. Obviously people are seeing some phenomena going on during storms.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
which suggests they are natural events!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

What's natural about a phenomenon?
edit on 16-8-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

What's natural about a phenomenon?

what phenomenon?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

This phenomenon

you mean the Jerusalem UFO? Which has been thoroughly shown to be fake?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

You're batting on the wrong wicket mate.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

lol. Not trying to be confrontational eh? How about giving your analysis instead of resorting to ad homs.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I never linked the Jerusalem video.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

hold on, there's something wrong with that clip...

edit on 16-8-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

hold on, there's something wrong with that clip...

Desperation!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join