It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Sighting Huge UFO Houston, TX

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

i wonder how long the ufo was visible? if it was a small enough window of time, it would explain why only three photographs were taken. multiple angles/locations and clean twitter accounts mitigate against this being a hoax.

anyone else think the attraction to plasma storms is interesting? could be "re-fueling", or it could be that the charged atmosphere renders the invisible temporarily visible.

cool as hell, either way.

edit on 16-8-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
What usually happens is people hear of a UFO sighting on TV or radio and then someone makes a fake/s pictures to have a laugh at everyone who they can fool.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

To me it looks like multiple craft, different in size, shape, and behavior.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What is this silver texture the guy in the video speaks about?

If you look at the storm photograph you can very clearly SEE THROUGH the object to the clouds behind, so at best its a ring of lights with something right in the middle as a light, there is no texture as it barely has any body to it..

I'm going for man made fake, either an led kite being stupidly flown or fake pictures.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
looks like some of the road lights we have here - a large ring of lights at the top of a pole. I live close to Houston and didn't see a thing

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JediMindTrek

Videothat also mentions an ATS member stating that he witnessed "wicked" lighting in Houston, but saw no UFO..

Secureteam is all one needs to see as to the credibility of the video...Known hoaxers.

Too bad he left and didn't answer more questions in his brief time on ATS.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I'm going for man made fake, either an led kite being stupidly flown or fake pictures.

Seeing the uploader of the video, you are closer to that than it actually being real.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Interesting. Embedded for you.

As soon as you see SECURETEAM it's a hoax!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
www.bing.com...=detail& id=7DE4973AD7E40D60C086E827741DCC4641FE4FF7&selectedIndex=7

I think the photo is a lens flare of the freeway lights at night, from the photo link above. Sorry, having trouble on my tablet posting the pic. Look at the circular design and position of the lights...imagine them lit and it is a match. Hoax? Most likely, I say yes. Real flare causing the effect? Yes. So, that is my opinion, street light flare over Beltway 8.
edit on 16-8-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

Im still of the mind its a copy and paste job with photoshop from another faked UFO.....

Another reason why there is only 2 pictures of this UFO sighting, because its a hoax......

What is also telling and i feel is indicative of the UFO community, is how so many people on the thread got considerably less stars on their posts when they had valid speculation that this was indeed a hoax, even with compelling proof of such...

funny that

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
2.bp.blogspot.com...

I posit the same or similar Freeway lights have made the same effect. I agree the debunkers don't get notice like the UFO believers or hoaxers. If one looks at the full photo, the street light is visible, whereas the proof of flare was shopped out to generate UFO suspicion. The photo was doctored, but in my opinion, Uncle Eddie Streetlight was left out, rather than Cousin E.T.'s hot rod Ship imposed in.

I do not dicount your analysis ManBehindTheMask, as either way the photo was doctored.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here's a photo from the 80s that is similar, and I found a couple of others on this site from the past. Sorry, don't know how to embed the photo, here's the link:

www.ufoevidence.org...

I'm from Houston and I gotta say that when storms rolled in it would get very interesting. I always called them, "Wild Nights" as in the Van Morrison song's chorus. You see strange things at those times and strange happenings and strange winds that would knock you off your feet.

www.youtube.com...

STM
edit on 16-8-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
it's huge what the hell ?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ill await the videos and other pictures which there has to be before passing judgement

Interesting sighting tho

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Can we agree that calling it a "mass sighting" is a stretch?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'd say lens flare but it was captured from multiple fields of view around town and by the naked eye outside.

On another note, did anyone else notice the wicked lisp of the guy in the video? Lol. Sorry I just couldn't help but giggle.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

As much as I'd like to believe, I have to agree with you. A flare or reflection of a highway street light. We have that exact design on I75 near Detroit.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HooHaa

As much as I'd like to believe, I have to agree with you. A flare or reflection of a highway street light. We have that exact design on I75 near Detroit.

as Free_spirit pointed out on this page

ATS Houston UFO

halfway down the page is his post.........

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Here's one.

And another one

edit on 16-8-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Whoa...that is a nice one !!

No clue as to what that could be but bumping !!!!

Hope others join in to discuss it..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join