It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "Imaginary Friend" is a Martian and wanted to say "Hello"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ever since I was around eight years old, I've had an "imaginary friend" named eddie. He's like a big little brother to me. He prefers not to capitalize his name because he's very sweet and very humble. It's not his "real" name, but the one we gave him when we were ready. I don't think I could pronounce or translate his name...he just draws a little circle to identify himself sometimes....other times, he uses another symbol, but he's not feeling like "all that" right now.

He loves Earth so much he'd do just about anything he could think of to keep her safe. But he's not so sure about some of the lifeforms he encounters here. He's kind of shy and keeps to himself, and even though he is rather stoic most of the time, he's very deeply emotional about the loss of beautiful things. Especially gentle life. He has asked me to post this on his behalf that we might continue to pray and work towards a beautiful tomorrow, and a beautiful future for our planet.

Some people get the wrong idea about him because of the way he looks and his cultural and individual expressions. So if you ever see him, please smile and wave and don't be afraid to say hi. He loves nice people. If he doesn't smile back, it's nothing personal, he's just not built the same way physically as we are.

Anyway, he's been feeling more depressed and sad lately because of all the bloodshed and just wanted to let you all know he's sorry he loses his temper sometimes. I suppose, that no matter where we're from or what our cultural heritage is, it's always a natural instinct to protect what you love. So if anyone saw him in a bad mood yesterday, please know he's sorry for the short warlike outburst, he hopes he didn't scare anyone.

For those inclined to make fun of us for having a childhood friend from another world, you're meanies and we aren't talking to you. Don't waste your breath by trying to provoke us into an emotional response. It won't work on us anymore.

For those with similar imaginary friends, eddie says hello and greetings, would love to meet you in thread and he hopes you have a beautiful day!

We're gonna go now because he's getting shy again.
Thanks for reading.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
A martian wants us to pray?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Tell eddie I said, I'll spell it phonetically, "Reg ay bin ay, shwua machoo bin ay."
He'll know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Eddie sounds delightful and insightful. Say hello for me!!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
eddie sounds like the kind of friend most of us need instead of some of the ones we actually have.

He deserves a funny picture to cheer him up...

edit on 8/11/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
No offense. But I hope you aren't blaming an imaginary friend for actions taken by yourself....

I'm all about thinking outside the box but I think we must still be responsible for our own actions

If this is not the case then disregard my post! Cheers!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
maybe your friend should go back to Mars?

no bloodshed there at the moment

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I like eddie, sounds to me like we have similar thoughts and feelings about things.

He should visit ATS more often.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Dissociative identity disorder is a term some may use.

I hope your friend has more friends who'll gladly be my friend, I need a martian in my life.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Hello eddie, I have a question for you if this is ok: until when are we going to be ruled by the selfish, greedy and power hungry, who should never, ever have been granted power in the first place?

Cheers,
Deny

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hi eddie, pleased to meet you. Look after General Eyes now, and if you are ever feeling warlike remember:
War doesn't really achieve much.
War kind of creates bad vibes.
War generally is a bad thing.
The only people who actually like war are not very nice.
Enjoy what there is to enjoy, the music, the beauty all around you and...a beer
Beer is a good thing always.
Your friend, yet you don't know it yet.

Jonjonj

P.S. Great move on decapitalising your name, it's hard to make a capital circle

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Please let Eddie know that She/he gets a massive big furry flea ridden hug from me...

I hope that Eddie has martian treatment for fleas?

Otherwise just suggest to Eddie that she/he smothers them with vaseline... normally sorts the little buggers out after about 1/2 an hour...

Other suggestion... Please let Eddie know that there are some other types of living "things" on this planet... Trolls... have to be careful about those particular nasty types of parasites...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 11/8/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

He's like a big little brother to me.

he's very sweet and very humble.

He loves Earth so much

He has asked me to post this on his behalf that we might continue to pray and work towards a beautiful tomorrow, and a beautiful future for our planet.

I wish I had a friend like eddie..

You are one very lucky Lady, General Eyes !

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
really?
be careful, some of them are known hoaxers frauds and downright liars

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OP: Can you please ask Eddie to visit me sometime? Preferably when I'm alone so I can completely focus without distraction. Does he experience agape? I do all the time. Not to sound strange but there are times when I feel such a strong connection with individuals and groups (mostly strangers) I can only describe it as feelings of loving, nurturing fellowship. Literally love. And animals too.

I believe Eddie and I would have a wonderful conversation. I am literally just like him. Shy but always thinking on the inside. Even the short, warlike outbursts is just like me (they're rare for me).

Did I seriously just read about my long lost twin?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

There is a difference between an "imaginary" friend and an "invisible" one. My daughter and I are always careful to distinguish between the two.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thank you all for your kindness.

To answer a few things:

Yes, eddie is very spiritual, and is learning quickly how to maintain his temper and not lash out unless it's a defensive posture.

He's not very good with languages, he's mostly fluent in English, and even struggles with that sometimes.

He's still very young by Martian standards, so he sends his apologies for not having all the answers to Life Great Mysteries.

When it comes to certain types of parasites, he recommends proper techniques to preserve the health of the Host.

He worries that people will think of him as War of the Worlds when he's more a Stranger in A Strange Land/Martian Chronicles type. While he does know a bit about warfare, he has a touch of PSTD about a war that happened on his homeworld a long time ago where he lost a lot of beautiful people, creations, and his mate, so he doesn't like to think about that. He's still grieving.

As to Dissociative states, yes, when I am in danger, he will take over and protect me at all cost. Hence the name Edward from the Old English menaing of "Protector/Guardian". But he's really a big kid at heart and doesn't want to grow up too fast and lose his innocence like he's seen some of his kin do. He's very interested in learning about all good things from all cultures and universal truths and helping in a positive and gentle way to ensure what happened on his homeworld doesn't happen here.

He likes flowers and people and animals too much. Some of his kin pick on him for being such a big softy. Sometimes they're nice, other times no so much. It's all variable dependent and time and place.

He also cautions people not to trust anyone just because they look a certain way....there are good and bad forces at play that transcend form and container. Trust your heart, but also trust your instincts, if something feels wrong it usually is.

He's dormant most of the time due to his physiology, but visits when he can to ask me to write for him.

He also loves America very much, he just asked me to clarify that.

a reply to: Cuervo

I see him internally when he occupies the same dimensional space as me, just on another level.

If I were to describe him, he communicates telepathically....when I see him internally he manifests about 3 feet high, and kind of dark black skin, with pretty big black eyes because his eyes are sensitive to the solar frequencies here. He worries that people might think him mean because he's still learning how to smile. He's been with me on many walks over the years.

_________

Thanks again everyone, he's really excited to be with us here on ATS.

Thanks for putting up with me while I learn to understand this entity...he's slowly revealing himself through words but, like I said, he's really scared about being seen because he doesn't think many people would understand.

I know all this sounds totally fruitcake, but it's easier talking about him here on site than it is anywhere else.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
so he likes Mars most of the time?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

He says Mars is a lot like the Southwest at night in dark endless starry sky....very beautiful but very cold...lots of rocks and heavy winds from time to time, especially now that the atmosphere on Mars is mostly gone. That's why he likes Earth, it reminds him of "better times". He worries about taking me on long walks like we used to take because I'm a little older now and he doesn't want me to dehydrate. Plus, he's got a touch of the overwhelmed with hearing a lot of the other telepathic beings on the planet....the closer the proximity, the stronger the sensitivity.

He also says the moon here is much more beautiful because it's still intact.

He's worried about talking too much because he doesn't like attention sometimes...he worries I might get in trouble for being his friend. I keep trying to reassure him we'll all be ok and remember to just have faith in good people around him.

He says he doesn't want to go back to Mars....there are too many bad memories there for him...I think he's here to heal and connect with the Greater Universal Collective. So I hope he's allowed to stay.

edit on 8/11/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I know eddie. He is almost just as you described. Do not let eddie fool you though. When he is not with you he is not shy at all. He is actually a lousy drunk and very vulgar and handsy towards woman. I have seen it. What he did to my mother can not be talked about in polite society. In fact eddie owes me 3000 dollars. I expect you to pay me promptly since you are taking responsibility for him.
edit on 11-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join