It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs Hamas = Good vs Evil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jdoors
The United States helps Israel to pay for the Iron Dome. With or without aid from America, the Iron Dome will keep running.

Sure it will that's why when they run short on everything for it they come running to good old Uncle Sam for more money. It has already cost America almost half a billion this year alone. America needs to drop the welfare nation of Israel like a bad habit.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Israel vs Hamas= evil vs EVIL nuff said...

does dumb and dumber qualify

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I just wanted to state my position on the Israel / Hamas conflict in Gaza. I stand with Israel.Hamas builds tunnels in order to kill innocent civilians.Hamas fires rockets from Gaza into Israel, in order to kill innocent civilians. Israel has to spend millions of dollars every year on the Iron Dome . Because of the consent never ending attacks by Hamas. The only thing stopping the Palestinians from living in peace and prosperity is Hamas.

www.mi7.co...

If you say that trying to kill civilians and killing civilians is what makes Hamas evil then what do you think Israel is seeing how they have killed more civilians than Hamas could ever dream of killing. So if Hamas is evil then Israel must be purely Satanic.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
tv analysts say the M.E. is a powder keg

not a good place for morons

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jdoors
Yeah except they are suing america over iron dome.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
I was going to post a statement but it looks like the good doctor Expat888 has already made the correct diagnosis.
Thank you sir.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
There is no good. Only evil in Israel's attack on civilian Palestinians under the guise of 'defending' against Hamas. Israel and MOSSAD. Two sides of the same wicked coin. Hamas is a self-created excuse.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

The United States helps Israel to pay for the Iron Dome. With or without aid from America, the Iron Dome will keep running.

lol, last night I heard the Iron dome was a useless piece of junk and that it was actually two Israeli navy ships sitting off the Gazan coast intercepting those rockets.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Don't you just love it when someone cherry-picks some Bible verses to justify race hatred? Unfortunately there are Moslems who do the same thing: pull some stuff out of the Koran and explain to their followers that it justifies blowing people up. The violence won't end as long as hate keeps it alive. reply to: OptimusSubprime

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: stirling
Israel vs Hamas= evil vs EVIL nuff said...

does dumb and dumber qualify

Zionism and Hamas = Evil.. Israelis and Palestinians = Sucked in.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

So presumably by deliberately bombing schools and places where children are, you are doing something good and the lives of the children mean nothing to you in your black and white scenario? Just out of interest how many Israeli children have died through being bombed or shot by Palestinians? Go on give us numbers

Israel is and always will be a failed state dependant on other peoples aid. I just hope we can put enough pressure on our governments to stop their dispicable aid and employ a boycott of israeli goods, which will probably be the only way to stop Israeli policies. I do see they have been able to ship out another X thousand or so Palestinians with this cull down to pure racial hatred and war crimes which is what their government should be facing.

I know many ordinary Jews are very uncomfortable with their government's policy but are powerless to do anything about it. I do believe that Netanyahoo has nurtured a feeling of being under siege and worry into his population which helps keep himself and his thuggish pals in power.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I just wanted to state my position on the Israel / Hamas conflict in Gaza. I stand with Israel.Hamas builds tunnels in order to kill innocent civilians.Hamas fires rockets from Gaza into Israel, in order to kill innocent civilians. Israel has to spend millions of dollars every year on the Iron Dome . Because of the consent never ending attacks by Hamas. The only thing stopping the Palestinians from living in peace and prosperity is Hamas.

www.mi7.co...

Evidence of this please?

Hamas has apparently built a practical city of tunnels (some 30 meters deep) according to Israel. Yet the civilians tend to die in rocket attacks (3 killed during a battle before Iron dome, 3 killed after Iron dome - what's iron dome for? Spending our tax dollars?).

Sorry, but if you actually paid attention you would not hold the same stance. You have a month long conflict where Israel kills almost 2000 people. Around 75% are civilians and around 440 of them are children. Meanwhile Hamas kills around 40 or 50 people, 3 of them are civilians (one of which was at the front lines bringing things to soldiers). Also Israel falls back from the front lines into the kibbutz making them more likely targets.

All evidence suggests Hamas really just targets IDF. The rocket attacks aren't aimed at civilians, they seem to be aimed at hurting Israel financially and drawing the IDF into Gaza where Hamas can actually engage them. So if Hamas is trying to kill civilians then why are 99% percent of the people they kill soldiers and why do most of their attacks occur within Gaza rather than outside by way of tunnels?

What's sad is I don't think Hamas is good, and I don't support them (Israel created them for one to get control away from the previous group that they warred against). I don't like Hamas, I just don't partake in propaganda or b.s.

Keep educating yourself.
edit on 11-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Double post
(though I should probably just have left 2 copies of my lesson in this shill thread).

edit on 11-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

That's funny because they just asked for more money from us for Iron Dome.

You do realize that Iron Dome is a joke right? After Israel pretty much lost the last conflict they brought out Iron Dome so it looked something came of it for them. In reality Iron Dome is worthless and a waste of money. There have been the same amount of civilian deaths (very low number of 3) on the Israeli side in this conflict as there was in the last (pre Iron Dome) conflict, where there was also 3 (actually may have been more this time?). Iron Dome is a joke. Israel spends several hundred thousand dollars in rockets to shoot down 50 dollar suped up bottle rockets. Another irony is that Hamas likely had more powerful rockets in the pre iron dome conflict of cast lead because they had more tunnels with Egypt and Egypt had a more sympathetic govt. Now they are literally shooting home made bottle rockets at Israel.

Iron Dome exists solely because we pay for it, and it doesn't actually do anything except bleed American tax dollars.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

My God, it's full of stars!
-Bowman

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
To date 28 stars and 19 flags for the OP and only one post agreeing with it. Curious, it is almost like the pro Israeli threads are getting starred and flagged up on purpose.
edit on 11-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

www.mi7.co...

If you say that trying to kill civilians and killing civilians is what makes Hamas evil then what do you think Israel is seeing how they have killed more civilians than Hamas could ever dream of killing. So if Hamas is evil then Israel must be purely Satanic.

Hamas loves it! So they have to eat a few of their young, their own. They have their eye set for bigger things like bursting into Jewish schools with weapons blazing! But they wont push big until they get the world so hating Israle for defending itself that no one will care. You can see it in threads like this, the slow and steady drip, drip of anti Jew gripe, mudding of waters of Hamas responsibility for militarizing the entirety of Gaza.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
To date 28 stars and 19 flags for the OP and only one post agreeing with it. Curious, it is almost like the pro Israeli threads are getting starred and flagged up on purpose.

Because its funny to watch you guys come in here and talk to yourselves. But ill be your Huckleberry.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

That's funny because they just asked for more money from us for Iron Dome.

You do realize that Iron Dome is a joke right? After Israel pretty much lost the last conflict they brought out Iron Dome so it looked something came of it for them.

More disinfo. Israel's last conflict was with Hezbollah. Hezbollah hasn't been able to walk right since. Still cant get its head removed from orifice it was shoved up in their so hard. They ended up fleeing like little babies for the safety for Syria.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Well they do have their little students trying to shut up people discussing Israel on the web and it looks like some have joined in here.

Israel already knows it is isolated and has only the toadies of rothschild keeping it afloat - but the things that count such as respect and genuine friendship for that country are disappearing fast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join