It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs Hamas = Good vs Evil

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

The irony is that, if he'd actually read, I was discussing the last operation in Gaza (op cast lead) and it wasn't disinfo he just didn't know what he was talking about.

Yeah I didn't get why Hezbollah got brought up but at the same time I'm glad because it reminded me that Israel on the ground are pathetic. When a bunch of so-called extremists can level 25% of your tank fleet you have real issues on the ground especially when you proclaim that these tanks are unbreakable. Merkava - They should of called them Whatever.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
These are two kids fighting over the same toy. Both are terrible.

Seems more like relatives as the older brother-israel, paid the younger brother-hamas to start a conflict to finish the job of getting out innocent bystanders-palastenians, off their land. Hard to see other wise. And aweful hard to see any form of good versus evil. lets call the kettle black and call a spade a spade. There is no right vs wrong, there is no good vs evil. No this is ole school colonialism at its finest and israel is just finishing up with its last stage.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

A PICTURE CAN SAY 1000 WORD'S

They can call the operation to move israel : operation paperclip 2

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Israel vs Hamas is more like evil vs evil. I'm all for a Jewish state and I'm all for Jews having access to their holiest sites and even political control over them. Israel is not run responsibly however.

It's not like Palestine is innocent either though, they were offered a state and said no because they wanted all of Israel.

There are no good guys involved in this, just a whole lot of bad.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

if that happens.... what a cruel future for jesus...
he will stuck hiding in the sky, waiting for the prophecy that will never be fulfilled.

peace

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
israel = hamas

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

When you see how many American's do not own a passport or have never been out of state it shocks them to see how small Israel is roughly the same population as Scotland but number 3 in arm's sales world wide behind the U.S & Russia .

Either the u.s.a or scotland easy has the room for all or part of the problem child in the room after all it is us that created the problem by giving the relations ? the property in the first place .

My mother has a small dog who bark's a lot we solved the problem by getting it a collar that gives it a shock when it barks
the same might work in the middle east

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The level of hatred against Israel and Jews on ATS is very sad. I intended to leave for good, but I must thank you for posting kind words about Israel, particularly when so many members of ATS side with terror organizations like Hamas.

I too stand with Israel and against terror organizations.

I cannot understand why so many here on ATS prefer Sharia Law and the horrors of Jihad and hard-line Islamists.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

One man's terrorists are another man's freedom fighters just saying and this site has many members from around the world so you have to grow a thick skin here

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hmmmm Israel is the "good guys"?

I wonder what the sailors of the USS Liberty would say about that?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Israel....favors collective punishment tactics.

Collective punishment is against international law. Israel does this to the Palestinians even when there is no war going on. This is why the blockade and the virtual prison Israel has built around Gaza needs to come to an end. Because it is illegal.

People here seem to forget that Egypt equally enforces the blockade on Gaza and did so at the same time Israel did after Hamas took over Gaza by force. But you will rarely here this fact on here from the left wing Israel haters because it doesnt suit their agenda!!. You also wont see Hamas shooting rockets into Egypt to try and force Egypt to end the blockade as they do at Israel for the blockade from their side, which is why hamas are supossedly firing them in the first place isn't it ??. As for civilan death tolls in Gaza (as reported by Hamas mind you) I take it with a grain of salt. There was one telling picture in this particular war that i saw which disgusted me more than anything else and it was the paparazzi at the entrance to the hospital!!. It was like the logie awards ceremony minus the red carpet. This is what Hamas wants you to see with pictures of the wounded and in Hamas's view "more is better' to garner world wide condemnation against Israel. Hamas may loss the battles, but win everytime with photo's

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
Israel is the only thing that stands in the way of you and a philosophy that would eradicate you.

Are you actually freakin serious with this nonsense????

So the entire world didn't exist before 1948 because it was constantly ERADICATED by Islamists ???

HAHAHAHA.

REALITY is that Israel's presence in the middle east is the VERY THING that has turned many in the region into extremists.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jdoors
I just wanted to state my position on the Israel / Hamas conflict in Gaza. I stand with Israel.Hamas builds tunnels in order to kill innocent civilians.Hamas fires rockets from Gaza into Israel, in order to kill innocent civilians. Israel has to spend millions of dollars every year on the Iron Dome . Because of the consent never ending attacks by Hamas. The only thing stopping the Palestinians from living in peace and prosperity is Hamas.

www.mi7.co...

That little video there was made in this room: www.liveleak.com...

Israel actually pays students to influence your mind (or maybe you even are one of those students)

They also offer scholarships to student who have served in their propaganda war.
edit on 13-8-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join