It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wake up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

surprisingly I started out with a portrait of a woman got bored, mirrored it and saw the mane of a lion and it grew. Now I need to think of maybe another animal (ram? horse?)or grow this out more. Maybe it could be two lions guarding something?
edit on Sundayam101431Sun, 10 Aug 2014 04:21:23 -0500212014-08-10T04:21:23-05:00k by LadyTrick because: spell check

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyTrick

That would make a great tattoo.
Lovely that is great talent you have.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I really like the composition! The flow it has is rather soothing yet striking and powerful all at once. Can I ask what you used to create the image?
edit on 10-8-2014 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

That is amazing i cant draw straight from imagination i have to copy that is really good.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

thanks, I used photoshop and a graphics tablet

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyTrick
a reply to: Qumulys

thanks, I used photoshop and a graphics tablet

I like what you did with it

thank you for brightening my morning !

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Wow, amazing art. Can I use as a computer background?

On another note, everything and everyone has been saying the phrase "Wake Up," and I think it pertains to me because usually it seems directed at me, although this one doesn't, but I might just be going crazy lol. Unless, this is an age of enlightenment for everyone.

That piece also uses my favorite color scheme, which is blue in general. All blues intrigue me, even when it gets borderline green and purple.

edit on 0148k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lynk3

I feel the same and I don't think you are alone. I think it is because of this site that ' wake up ' seems to be instilled in me now and knew it would be a good title to reach the people I want to show this too. I think most people drawn to this site are looking to wake up or have already done so.

And yes feel free to use as a background

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Really good composition! The blue is awesome, I do a lot of work in blues (cobalt and pthalo are my favorites).

But I wouldnt expand on this piece if I were you, I'd just make a series out of it and do all the animals I loved and in different colors, actually now that my gears are churning, I'd do each as a sign of the zodiac and make it into a calendar and sell them online. Yeah, thats what I'd do! LOL

There sure are some good artists on ATS. Thanks for sharing this

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Very beautiful piece of art

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

I do like the zodiac idea! I better get on it ready for xmas, if I don't make money(never made a penny from art yet) then at least they can be xmas presents lol

new topics

top topics

join