It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France: "Israel's 'security' does not justify the slaughter of civilians".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Israel security does not justify 'slaughter of civilians': France.

"How many more deaths will it take to stop what must be called the carnage in Gaza?" Fabius said in a statement.

..."this right does not justify the killing of children and the slaughter of civilians."

The statement comes amid global outrage over an Israeli strike next to a UN school where ten people were killed, among them civilians who had been seeking refuge from the violence.

Errr, nooooo.

The statement comes amid global outrage because israel is once again terrorizing and killing Palestinians despite the fact that HAMAS didn't kidnap the 3 Israeli teens.

Not that israel's genocide against the Palestinians would have been justified even if it were true.

edit on 4-8-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think the French should tell that to all the Libyans and Malians they bombed back to Valhalla.
Like last year
edit on 4-8-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The French bark like dogs with no testosterone...fricken joke.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Ah! but did the French make a habit of doing that?

This is the second time we have seen Israel doing what appears to be a literal 'cull' of a population they want gone from Israel.

By the way homes are being flattened and the repercussions this deliberate bombing willcause to the families who will now have no home to live in added to a pretty ghastly life-style, its obvious Netanyahoo is determined that the Palestinian people will exodus their homeland.

He and his ghastly propoganda lackies who try to look so pious on the tv when they give their little patter, must be dumb if he and they think that people haven't worked out that the main threat the Palestinians pose is that of numbers. Palestinians tend to have larger families than other groups in Israel, hence Netanyahoo's efforts at culling.

Its unbelievable that this in 2014 - one would that thought we were living in the past. At last the Western leaders are starting to speak out, but it seems to have taken over 1000, palestinian deaths before any Politicians said what the public in most country's are saying. Imagine if Spain used Netanyahoo's tactics against the Basques?

very pointed that a periodic effort to keep the numbers of Palestinians down is taking place, as they outbreed other groups in that country, obvious.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I think the French should tell that to all the Libyans and Malians they bombed back to Valhalla.
Like last year

Funny thing, even with them being so bloodthirsty, they still step back and say "Damn israel, that some brutal sh**."
The world knows what sort of animals these israeli terrorists are and they have figured out there was a wolf in sheep's clothing.
This is evident by the sheer amount of propaganda being spewed by the Zionists.
The world knows, the tide has turned, buckle up!
edit on 4-8-2014 by g146541 because: scrambled ham, onions, eggs with pepper jack, home fries, toast w/huckleberry jam and coffee!!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
I think the Pig headed,arrogant,couldn't give a Monkeys attitude of the Zionist regime is at an end.
Bebi is a disgrace to the Jewish people,the blood thirsty Rat that he is.
He will be the downfall of Israel,it's got so bad that one time neutral onlookers are enraged at the carnage the Children of Palestine are enduring.
All empires built on Evil crumble into dust.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Like last year

Can we please not play but so and so did this at some point in the past?

It makes us sound like children pleading with their parents and will only guarantee that things remain just as f'd up as they have always been.
edit on 8/4/14 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulshn

Like last year

Can we please not play but so and so did this at some point in the past?

It makes us sound like children pleading with their parents and will only guarantee that things remain just as f'd up as they have always been.

In the past?? Were not talking french revolution here. Not even how the french brutalized africans in Zaire, cote d'ivoire, and others.
im talking about LAST YEAR.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Again, one nation I thought would never denounce the criminal Israeli actions against the oppressed Palestinians, is France. There's a new wind of change coming. France is usually so pro Zionist it's scary.
They also just made it illegal to protest for the Palestinian cause. How can any nation defend the atrocities, the brutality used against the Palestinians ?

Now, let's see nations like the US, the UK, and Canada do the same.... Harper needs denounce the criminal actions done by the Zionist regime against the Palestinians people. The United States needs to stop protecting these criminals and let them face justice.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9
Now, let's see nations like the US, the UK, and Canada do the same.... Harper needs denounce the criminal actions done by the Zionist regime against the Palestinians people.

Harper will NEVER do that. Unless Washington tells him to. Then he'll JUMP!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

In the past?? Were not talking french revolution here. Not even how the french brutalized africans in Zaire, cote d'ivoire, and others.

Yes, last year, as in one year ago, IN THE PAST. By your logic any inhumane act is justified so long as it's been done before huh?

I guess the U.S. can't say anything because of all the Iraqis we've killed, right? I guess we should just sit back and watch; God forbid someone thinks we are hypocrites. I wonder if the father holding his dead son in his and is really concerned about France's hypocrisy?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Now, let's see nations like the US, the UK, and Canada do the same.... Harper needs denounce the criminal actions done by the Zionist regime against the Palestinians people.

Unfortunately, I think you're right.
But I also never thought France would announce anything that has to do with Israel, so maybe you will eventually one day, but I wouldn't count on it... Like you said, unless his real bosses tell him to say something.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm
The French bark like dogs with no testosterone...fricken joke.

A fixed dog will still put a fight.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Until Laurent Fabius comment, France was an unconditional friend of Israel.
Are you ready to throw dirt and insult which ever nation is against some Israeli policy ?
Even if it has been your friend ? With friends like you who needs ennemies..

I am asking since you're so pro Zionist
edit on 4-8-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I think Harper is working directly for Israel this time. He is a puppet of the US, yes, but not Obama. Obama has given some good speeches on behalf of the Palestinians. Even suggested going back to the '48 resolution. Harper has not given Palestine an inch and we both know that with Harper's arrogance there is no way but forward from there. For the first time I wish I had an American view on Israel because the Canadian (government) at the moment has lost it's marbles and their courage.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulshn

Yes, last year, as in one year ago, IN THE PAST. By your logic any inhumane act is justified so long as it's been done before huh?

I guess the U.S. can't say anything because of all the Iraqis we've killed, right? I guess we should just sit back and watch; God forbid someone thinks we are hypocrites. I wonder if the father holding his dead son in his and is really concerned about France's hypocrisy?

This isn't about anyone holding their dead anything. This has everything to do with french hypocrisy, and how any sovereign nation if repeatedly bombed and missiled and mortared by an enemy would respond very harshly

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

While this statement is true; does anyone actually take anything the French say seriously? I didn't think so.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Until Laurent Fabius comment, France was an unconditional friend of Israel.
Are you ready to throw dirt and insult which ever nation is against some Israeli policy ?
Even if it has been your friend ? With friends like you who needs ennemies..

I am asking since you're so pro Zionist

I am NOT pro zionist. I am pro truth. The "zionists" if there truly is such a thing are guilty of crimes that every government on earth is guilty of.
Israel wants to live in peace. If Hamas is given free reign it will be isis and the taliban style living for the Palestinians

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

While this statement is true; does anyone actually take anything the French say seriously? I didn't think so.

Yes. Many outside the US do. I've never understood some American's hatred of the French. If anyone has reason to hate the French it would be Canada for DeGaulle interfering in another countries internal politics. The US? I don't get that.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
FREEDOM FRIES!!!!

Oh. It seems that Israel has isolated itself more and more every day. Even the French are questioning them. Now Nutwityahoo will have to send a warning to France to: "Not second guess him".

Glad they at least said something. I gained a little respect for them and didn't think I ever could. Good job France!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join