It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France: "Israel's 'security' does not justify the slaughter of civilians".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashKonnor

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

Are you saying that Israelis have a foreign nation occupying them and that any given Israeli can be detained and shot at a whim? If not, they didn't go through what European nations did under the Nazis.

Aren't Israelis pretty aware of what the Nazis did? You know, with the whole Holocaust thing.

It is not the same thing when they are doing it.

Besides, they are too busy being victims to reflect on it.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

And what do the Anti-Semetic French have ANYTHING to say about Israel? What about the Israeli civilians that have had bomb after bomb lobbed on them by frothing at the mouth terrorists who honor NOONE?

Israel has a RIGHT to EXIST as do you...

The fact that Hamas uses children as human shields, shows what cruel and evil cowards they are...

It's all a ploy to make Israel look bad. But anyone with ANY common sense can see through their terrorist charade.

I am also French, but I am a Jew, and PROUD of my heritage. I have the right to live just the same as you do, and as the Israeli people do.

MANY people wish to live in Peace. But others make it IMPOSSIBLE. It is for THEM that i pray... and that the evil monsters in Gaza pay for their war crimes.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join