It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member stats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sorry for the noob question, but where do you find your stats? I.e. your karma and wats rating along with post count ect? I am on mobile and happened to stumble into it once but I'll be darned if I can find it again.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just look to the left in your Avatar

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lonweld

Once you log in, your profile summary will be on the left of your post. At the bottom left is a human torso icon which if clicked on will bring you to your profile page and you find your stats in the left column of that page. Another way to find it is to click on the small down arrow near the top right of the page, when a second line of choices appears.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

I'm not seeing any of this... Is it because I'm on the phone?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonweld
a reply to: aboutface

I'm not seeing any of this... Is it because I'm on the phone?

Here are your current stats

basic stats
joind on: Dec, 23 2012

applause received: 0

member posts: 32

member threads: 3

member flags: 4

member stars: 61

ave. stars per post: 1.91

WATS score: 0.46

member karma: 30

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am just gonna jump in here and ask what does the karma score mean? and what is the way above top secret score??

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64

It's a "scoring" system that is supposed to be reflective of a poster's quality. It's a formula that uses post, star, flag and applause counts -- there are a couple of threads that explain how it's calculated.

Oh, and it's broke for anyone who joined prior to a certain year, because the star counts got messed up during the change over to the most recent build of ATS.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

You mean I don't really have 18,753 applauses from the staff?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

Oh, and it's broke for anyone who joined prior to a certain year, because the star counts got messed up during the change over to the most recent build of ATS.

They were kind of interesting to compare up to that point. I used to like watching how folks progressed, but now ... Meh.

FWIW, I really wondered who would get the natural 100K stars first ... Slayer or Beez.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I know! lets start a pool!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

They're both over 100,000 now -- I'm guessing that Beezzer was first, because he'd commented about it about a month ago.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen
a reply to: stirling

They're both over 100,000 now -- I'm guessing that Beezzer was first, because he'd commented about it about a month ago.

Slayer made it first. What amazes me is that Beez has since amassed as many stars since then as I have during my entire posting tenure.

new topics

top topics

join