It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter, Wikileaks alert.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Interesting that this release coincides with Snowden's asylum coming to an end. Perhaps he has arranged new accommodation with Russia's help?
In the UK a few months back, our Government went to great lengths to place a gagging order on the press (and won) Apparently it was to do with a very senior member of the Government and, if disclosed, could bring the Government down. Exit Hague recently? From Foreign Secretary to Leader of the House until the next election then out of politics? (Paedophile cover up Investigation?)

My punt would be USA, UK, Germany, Israel. Perhaps President Putin feels it's payback time?
edit on 29-7-2014 by scotland48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Crakeur

originally posted by: Crakeur
www.lawteacher.net...

Brits and the pedo ring that will be unveiled over time.

that's my guess. the other nations? not sure.

What body can issue gag orders in several nations?

edit on 29-7-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"Note on upcoming publication. A "super injunction" is a gag order that also gags reporting about the existence of the gag order itself."

Posted some seconds ago

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
This is shaping up to be one hell of a day for us ATSers. False flags being exposed, and Wiki leaks might actually release something before July ends!! It is like my birthday. I really hope they share something juicy.

I was praying something good would be released to the public before July's end. I had all but lost hope.

I cannot wait to see what they have. My guess - the United States and Ukraine are 2 of those 4 nations involved.

What false flag got exposed? I've been away most of the day.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

I've been here all day, and somehow I missed that one too...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Need to get some sleep soon so I'm leaving this here to come back
I wouldnt even want to speculate
oh wth
russia
cuba
australia
the moon

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

What body can issue gag orders in several nations?

One that secretly controls them of course.

EUROPEAN

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

OK, that makes sense.

I looked it up. The EU has issued gag orders before.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
RELEASE: #Australia bans reporting of mega corruption case involving #Malaysia, #Indonesia and #Vietnam
Something they tweeted

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
"RELEASE: #Australia bans reporting of mega corruption case involving #Malaysia, #Indonesia and #Vietnam "

Posted now

Rainbowresidue ninja'd me xD
edit on 29-7-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think this is completely about the disappeared plane. Practically all the countries that were involved in the incident
edit on 29-7-2014 by Yuuma because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
More info here....

Today, 29 July 2014, WikiLeaks releases an unprecedented Australian censorship order concerning a multi-million dollar corruption case explicitly naming the current and past heads of state of Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam, their relatives and other senior officials. The super-injunction invokes “national security” grounds to prevent reporting about the case, by anyone, in order to “prevent damage to Australia's international relations”. The court-issued gag order follows the secret 19 June 2014 indictment of seven senior executives from subsidiaries of Australia's central bank, the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA). The case concerns allegations of multi-million dollar inducements made by agents of the RBA subsidiaries Securency and Note Printing Australia in order to secure contracts for the supply of Australian-style polymer bank notes to the governments of Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and other countries.

The suppression order lists 17 individuals, including "any current or former Prime Minister of Malaysia", “Truong Tan San, currently President of Vietnam", "Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (also known as SBY), currently President of Indonesia (since 2004)", "Megawati Sukarnoputri (also known as Mega), a former President of Indonesia (2001–2004) and current leader of the PDI-P political party" and 14 other senior officials and relatives from those countries, who specifically may not be named in connection with the corruption investigation.

The document also specifically bans the publication of the order itself as well as an affidavit affirmed last month by Australia's representative to ASEAN Gillian Bird, who has just been appointed as Australia's Permanent Representative to the United Nations. The gag order effectively blacks out the largest high-level corruption case in Australia and the region.

The last known blanket suppression order of this nature was granted in 1995 and concerned the joint US-Australian intelligence spying operation against the Chinese Embassy in Canberra.

WikiLeaks' publisher Julian Assange said about the order:

"With this order, the worst in living memory, the Australian government is not just gagging the Australian press, it is blindfolding the Australian public. This is not simply a question of the Australian government failing to give this international corruption case the public scrutiny it is due. Foreign Minister Julie Bishop must explain why she is threatening every Australian with imprisonment in an attempt to cover up an embarrassing corruption scandal involving the Australian government."
"The concept of 'national security' is not meant to serve as a blanket phrase to cover up serious corruption allegations involving government officials, in Australia or elsewhere. It is in the public interest for the press to be able to report on this case, which concerns the subsidiaries of the Australian central bank. Who is brokering our deals, and how are we brokering them as a nation? Corruption investigations and secret gag orders for 'national security' reasons are strange bedfellows. It is ironic that it took Tony Abbott to bring the worst of 'Asian Values' to Australia."
Keywords: Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Supreme Court of Victoria, Justice Hollingworth, DFAT, AFP, DPP, Thomas Brady, Peter Sinclair Hutchinson, John Leckenby, Steven Kim Wong, Christian Boillot, Clifford John Gerathy, Myles Andrew Curtis, Mohammad Najib Abdul Razak, Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, Pak Lah, Puan Noni, Mahathir Mohamed, Daim Zainuddin, Rafidah Aziz, Hamid Albar, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, SBY, Megawati Sukarnoputri, Laksamana Sukardi, Truong Tan San, Nguyen Tan Dung, Le Duc Thuy, Nong Duc Manh, Note Printing Australia Pty Ltd, Securency, Gillian Elizabeth Bird, Reserve Bank of Australia, super-injunction, suppression order, censorship, corruption, bribery

edit on 29-7-2014 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2014 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Malaysia as in Malaysian airlines?

link   
Today, 29th July 2014 WikiLeaks releases an unprecedented suppression order by the Australian Supreme Court in Melbourne, Victoria, made on June 19th 2014, with regards to a multi-country, multi-million dollar corruption case. The supression order forbids any discloures, by publication or otherwise, of any information relating to the court case by anyone, including the Australian media, ensuring complete secrecy around the largest corruption case in Australia. The order also forbids any disclosures about the order itself, and specifically commands no mention be made of the affirmed affidavit submitted to the court by Gillian Bird, a career diplomat, currently appointed as a deputy Secretary of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). Bird is one of Australia's most senior and experienced diplomats and is responsible for relations with South East Asia which is why her affidavit, currently held sealed by the court, is so important.

https://__._/aus-suppression-order/?gag
edit on -05007pm0719 by Fr33domPoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Yuuma

It's about a lot of money, and leaders and their relatives being corrupt and the banks.
I can't post wikileaks page link,I think it's not allowed.
And how international relations could get ruined if this comes out.

edit on 29/7/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Then come out it should...

Parking self here for updates.

Des

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Ah, sorry I didn't read the link.
I need to pay more attention, and thank you for advising me
edit on 29-7-2014 by Yuuma because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Yuuma

Anytime

To: Des

Well hello there,come join the ride.
lol

Am waiting for the next update.
I'm not going to sleep until they are done posting all 4.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wow ! As an Australian im fairly concerned about this.. So posting so i can keep up!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Then let it come out into the open. Let the relations destroy. Enough of all this corruption crap. Let the burning ships sink... And hang the rest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join