It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Proof Your Furry Family Members Have Feelings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Dogs are just awesome.

My buddy has a big mean looking Dobermann, and when I walk into his home she makes the same sound.

Can you imagine a 60lbs Doberman doing that while trying to climb on your lap?

Then when we are done cuddling she will observe me and when we lock eyes I just know this animal has a soul.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

There are many that would still argue the point though.

let them bicker amongst themselves,

I cant stop the tears of joy after viewing.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I figure all animals can communicate with each other regardless of type. I might be wrong, but it always looks like they do to me.

They are schemers, they conspire to get left over scraps or take over your bed.

You might be wrong and so might I, but that's part of their plan.

I believe we can communicate with animals, I could be delusional but time and time again whens i speak to my Sonja or when she attempts to tells me something I hear her voice in my head.

Yes its simply knowing the body language of your animal that can make it seem like you can communicate but for me its seems much deeper and there is a bond that if we can understand and be fully aware of that we can chat to companions like we might with a another person.

Call me delusional, I am but my delusions make me live in heaven on earth at times.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I saw this and it concerned me first because my dog gets overly excited when he sees other dogs esp if he can go up to them and say hi. Lately though he has been doing what this dog did! I thought he was just playing dead like he does when I tell him "no" but after seeing this video and talking to our vet, it seems there is more to it. I can't think of the name but there is a common condition in Schnauzers that can make them do just what this one did if over excited, it's not good. This poor dog was so excited it had a seizure basically!

In a way it actually helped me realize something with my dog that I couldn't put my finger on. After seeing this I put two and two together and realized ok something isn't right! I spoke with our vet yesterday about the issue we had with him Friday night that required a late night ER visit to the vet and I also let him know of his falling over when overly excited with other dogs. He wants me to get it on video to see the interaction, that will be tricky of course but they want to test his heart and kidneys as a result.

Yes this video is sweet but that poor dog at the end. I am glad she took it to the vet to have him checked out!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

One always gets nervous when posting things like this here for fear of upsetting those who expect strictly conspiratorial talk always.

Well I am glad that you did,

Hey there is conspiring going on between our furry friends as nature has shown that animals in the wild work together for their needs so why not domesticated animals working together to get what they want from us.

I say the world is pretty depressing sometimes and it's good to take a break on occasion to enjoy this thing we call life at intervals spaced just far enough apart to keep us all from feeling kind of hopeless.

Yes lets flood the world with love and compassion with similar stories like this and start to defeat the depression that so many suffer from.

Thank you for overcoming the nerves and fear and posting such beauty

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SirElrondofRivendell

Yes,

How about a 60 KG not lbs Rottie doing the same.

"Just watch where you put your feet when climbing up on me" I say, "I want to kids one day."

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Awww! There's nothing like being met with that kind of love at the door is it? When the whole world seems wrong and you feel like life is out to get you... THIS washes it all away for a moment in time.

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I had to google lantana.

I have some (what we call) matchstick flowers planted on both sides of my front porch. The hummingbirds absolutely love them! We get the teeny hummingbirds with the fluorescent green chests here. They are beautiful. If you've got room, plant some of those and they are likely to stampede to it like they do here!

originally posted by: SirElrondofRivendell

Dogs are just awesome.

My buddy has a big mean looking Dobermann, and when I walk into his home she makes the same sound.

Then when we are done cuddling she will observe me and when we lock eyes I just know this animal has a soul.

You can definitely see it in the eyes. I think all dogs think they are still tiny puppies that can lay anywhere they please like they did when they were tiny. My chihuahua (although not much bigger now than when he was a puppy) will force his way into my lap and lay there balled up and uncomfortable simply because that's what he's always done. He will nudge and kick and dig until I have to move to make more room for him. He knows exactly what he's doing. lol

It's worth it.

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I figure all animals can communicate with each other regardless of type. I might be wrong, but it always looks like they do to me.

They are schemers, they conspire to get left over scraps or take over your bed.

You might be wrong and so might I, but that's part of their plan.

I believe we can communicate with animals, I could be delusional but time and time again whens i speak to my Sonja or when she attempts to tells me something I hear her voice in my head.

Yes its simply knowing the body language of your animal that can make it seem like you can communicate but for me its seems much deeper and there is a bond that if we can understand and be fully aware of that we can chat to companions like we might with a another person.

Call me delusional, I am but my delusions make me live in heaven on earth at times.

I think you've got it about right.

If they are delusions... I'll take them!

a reply to: mblahnikluver

I had to search through a few different articles to find one that said the dog was ok and cleared by the vet. I worried a bit when I saw it at first myself.

I hope your dog will be ok. They are like babies in the way that we can tell when something is wrong with them, but they can't tell us where they hurt, or how bad they feel. I've been there and done that and it's stressful to say the least.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for good news.

edit on 7/29/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Oh, my cat has feelings,alright!

When my husband leaves our home, she goes to the door, and cries, until I call her to come to me. Once I comfort her, she is okay.

Also when either one of use come back home from work, she comes and licks our leg.
Giving us a kiss to say hello.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
About this being a conspiracy site....

I think most conspiracy people are that way because they are concerned for the state of the world, and the state of humanity. Mostly good people. A lot of animal lovers here I suspect.

Also, we conspiracy people need a break from the seriousness and to remember what's important so we do not get lost in a sea of insanity. Topics like this being allowed and encouraged are a part of what sets this site apart from others. I don't enjoy for long a site that is 100% "everything you know and love is destined to suffer forever!" no matter the quality or quantity of conspiracy information.

btw thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I'm with you on the cats as well. I would have a few if my husband weren't so allergic... Like throat swelling shut, epi pen allergic. I miss having them like I used to when I was little. But now I am owned by a tiny little dog that acts a lot like a cat at times. Think less hairball, and more lap sitting.

I grew up with both little dogs (poodles) and big dogs (pointers). They both had jobs to do and both did them well. Little dogs seem (generalizing) to be more territorial. I remember seeing our toy poodle run a shepherd off our property, and then strut like nobody's business. He would rip the ankles off anyone who hinted at threatening my Mom. The pointers were so incredibly loyal and protective. Two of them once confronted a smallish (say, 500 lbs.) bear in our yard and treed him. I think they would have withdrawn, except I was in the yard also. My Mom used to make them all little leather booties for when it snowed. My Dad used to tuck the poodle in his shirt and go for long horse rides. I remember once he had our poodle in his shirt and went into the bank. Ben-- the poodle -- poked his head out of Dad's shirt and the teller screamed. Good times. ;o)

Cats (to continue the generalization) are odd creatures. I love them. We have one feral cat who decided to join the house. He used to 'greet' us by clawing and biting our legs, drawing blood and generally pissing us off. He once ripped into my legs outside the house and I swatted him hard. He thought it was play. I knew at that moment that I was screwed. The only way to punish him was to exclude him from the house. He learned, and now sleeps on the bed with us at night and when I walk our two-mile trails through the bush, he follows me like a dog. Cats love deeply, they just aren't as demonstrative as dogs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join