It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 hour cease fire in Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"Israel and Hamas began the 12-hour pause in hostilities at 8 a.m. (1:00 a.m. EST, 0500 GMT) Saturday after intensive regional shuttle diplomacy by Kerry failed to produce a longer truce aimed at ending nearly three weeks of fighting."

I'm sure nothing well come of this since Kerry is a complete joke, actually he will probably just make things worse.

sorry on a phone doing this felt it was important, mods please move or delete if already a thread is up. Thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

It won't last the full 12 hours.

Nobody knows what the best way is to resolve the problem there and put the whole thing to an end.

Kerry is as useless as bicycle pedals on a wheelchair, nothing will come of him being there.

~Namaste

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Thanks for posting.

12 hour truce ?

Too little, too late.

They need more time than that to solve all their problems.
I keep reading the news about this horrible situation every day, and I think it just keeps getting worse.
They need a miracle to stop fighting each other.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
That brief pause will allow them to retrieve and bury some of the rotting corpses in the firing zone, RIP to them all. If I had to imagine a scene from Dante's Inferno, Gaza would fit the bill.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Just enough time to gather some of the dead bodies and reload their weapons. This 'ceasefire' is a war tactic ... not a prelude to peaceful negotiations.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think Israel is using this to explore those tunnels they found. Maybe also use them to their advantage!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It's like an inversion of the movie The Purge.

Man, what hell this must be for the civilians.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
***********UPDATE**********

cease fire has been extended by 4 hours according to multiple news reports, like a person said above I think Israel is going deeper into the tunnels for a surprise offensive. Can't the U.S. Or anybody send a better person than Joke Kerry??

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
*********UPDATE II*********

Hamas has just fired 3-4 rockets and have said no to the extended four hours, SIHTF fast now my friends.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hamas has rejected cease fire extension. No surprise.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

The terroists did* Not the civilians.

top topics

join