It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden documents released in order to avert World War 3?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
All the while we argue over guilt of who is invading which plane is lost and our favorite catch phrases, Just what happened to those documents that were supposed to be released in order to avert world war 3?
Did I totally miss the release or has christmas been postponed?
Does anybody know?
Or have we been led away and lied to again?
There has always been something suspect at the very least that the information was stolen for the benefit of the people and the people have yet to see.
Was a deal made that has cut us out?
edit on 21-7-2014 by g146541 because: pane, plane it is all the same.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if that information was on the plane in question.

World War Three averted? Seems to be well on it's way so far.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I thought it was a separate group claiming to have hacked the code and would release it this month to prevent it happening real soon?

Is this like hoaxes that just keep getting pushed forward?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette

That's what I'm saying, the info was said to be released on the 17th and here it is the 21st and not a single peep.
I'm thinking the docs as well as us got sold to the highest bidder.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
They decided to go ahead with ww III instead ..
Already figured the "documents" would never surface ..
edit on 21/7/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
They decided to go ahead with ww III instead ..
Already figured the "documents" would never surface ..

My thoughts as well. Just seems like a big game show. There always has to be that big time delay to magic answer to increase the antici..................pation. Like you, I wouldn't hold my breath.

A pretty sure way to tell someone is real, is if they have the info they spill it.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The reason we were presidentially warned about the "military industrial complex" is because since world war II we need constant conflict to perpetuate the American dollar and the oil standard based on it.

It doesn't matter how broke America is or how much it is in debt, as long as there is war, it will survive even though our national debt balloons to cartoonish proportions.

What has changed after the Snowden documents? Has the NSA been temporarily shut down pending an investigation? Of course not, there has been some sentiment on small change here and there but they continue on, unabated and unscathed.

It's a test of America's resolve, a swab of it's citizens temperament and thus far, it measures as lukewarm at best so the plan and the agenda continue on.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
I thought it was a separate group claiming to have hacked the code and would release it this month to prevent it happening real soon?

Is this like hoaxes that just keep getting pushed forward?

If this is the case, would that not imply that they knew what information was inside and the code had been cracked?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I also believe it was a 3rd party claiming to have gained access to the documents through hacking or some other means.

If they were for real - they did kind of make an announcement on the web. We do not think about this stuff often but - I am sure that particular post earned that website's owners a swift visit from Homeland Security or another agency if abroad.

In which case, the owner could have given up his source, and well - we know all too well just what TBTB do to people with dangerous information.

That is IF this thing was ever for real to begin with. We could just simply be being led on again. Hell - the NSA themselves could have put that out there just to toy with us CT'ers for all we know.

Personally - I will hold my breath until the end of July to see those documents. If not by then, I am certain it will be much too little much too late. Things are spiraling out of control...truly..

For TBTB, things are exactly where they should be.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Either hoax or people underestimate the cabal. You don't just come out and paint a target on your back by admitting you have sensitive information unless you are also releasing said information at the same time, in very next breath... Anyone who's seen wwhat's happened to others and still thinks they won't be touched is a damn fool. So, either hoax from the start, or some people just can't wait to start boasting, like they want to take some kind of credit in advance and can't wait until the actual achievement deserving of such credit has even been accomplished. So it may be possible that now "all is lost" just because somebody wanted an extra few days of glory basking and accolade grabbing. Chances are it was just bs. At least that's what II'll tell myself because to avoid my head exploding in considering the ramifications of otherwise...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette

With the IRS emails?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

This reminds me of the movie se7ven. The twisted criminal was so sure .... correction ... knew for a fact how detective Mills (Brat Pitt) would react when he realised what was in the box. Reality is maybe such an outcome but certainly not one for sure...

Impossible that certain released documents can be responsible for averting WWIII.... or will start one for that matter. Pure fantasy and created by somebody who reads too many spy novels.
edit on 22/7/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join