It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY doctor ejected from plane after claiming that Palestinian passenger "has bombs".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Theres a few moving parts to this story so I wasnt sure how to title the thread.

Jewish doctor thrown off of JetBlue flight after accusing Palestinian woman of having a bomb in her luggage during heated argument over Israeli military action in Palestine.

A new, unofficial report indicates that a Jewish doctor who claimed she was the victim of an antisemitic when she was thrown off of a JetBlue flight earlier this month was actually the aggressor in the mid-air dispute with a Palestinian woman who she said was a 'murderer' and that she probably had explosives in her bag.

Jewish woman says racism to blame for her removal from plane.

A woman is claiming anti-Semitism is to blame for her being thrown off a JetBlue flight leaving from Palm Beach International Airport this week.

"A woman comes up to me and says to me 'I'm a Palestinian,' and she starts cursing at me. 'Zionist pig. This is just the beginning,'" Rosenberg said.

The argument between the women got heated and a flight attendant had to intervene, Rosenberg said.

A few minutes later, a supervisor told her she needed to leave the plane.

"I can't believe it. I said, 'Why would you do that?' I said, ‘Why don't you have her leave the plane?'" she said.

"I just was completely outraged that I would be asked to leave a plane, being a Jew," she said.

This blogger seems to have studied this situation in detail:

Dear Dr. Rosenberg, Jetblue Didn’t Throw You Off For Being Jewish, They Threw You Off For Being Racist … NEXT.

The Izrael/Palestine issue sure gets people worked up.

edit on 21-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
They should both be banned from flying until they can grow up and stop acting like children.

"I just was completely outraged that I would be asked to leave a plane, being a Jew,"
Wow. I think this lady needs some professional help.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Yah really, I totally missed that.

Whats that supposed to mean?

edit on 21-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

2 women having a bitch about political/whatever stuff is one thing but subjecting a plane full of people to it is unacceptable behavior. They should both be ashamed of themselves.

If this is a representation of what it's like over there then God help us.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: trollz

Yah really, I totally missed that.

Whats that supposed to mean, Jews cant be jerky?

I'm gonna go back and put that in bold.

"We've been persecuted for thousands of years; we get a free pass."
edit on 7/21/2014 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

A new, unofficial report indicates that a Jewish doctor who claimed she was the victim of an antisemitic when she was thrown off of a JetBlue flight earlier this month was actually the aggressor in the mid-air dispute with a Palestinian woman who she said was a 'murderer' and that she probably had explosives in her bag.

An Israeli apologist ranting on about being a victim of anti-Semitism to garner sympathy and special consideration, while in truth was actually being the aggressor and shown to be a complete and utter liar, bully and hate merchant?

I don't believe it! Surely it's not true!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Ah, and the victim cards all come out a flyin' - every pun intended.

I agree, both whiners should be banned from flying until they can take off their pampers, their entitlement, and victim attitudes and put big girl panties on and function with the rest of the population.

Sheesh.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

So, let me get this straight. Two ideologically driven, embittered bints get on a plane, argue, and then one of them risks a panic by suggesting that her fellow passenger has a bomb...on a plane... WHAT DID SHE EXPECT, A MEDAL?

That is what one might call, causing a false alarm! I am fairly sure that causing a false alarm on an aircraft is grounds to be thrown off it, the daft cow! You do not shout fire in a crowded cinema, you do not cause a stampede by releasing bees in a conference centre, and you do not mention bombs when on an aircraft unless you are sure there is one!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

As the Complaint Resolution Official began to speak directly with Dr. Rosenberg, she began to not only continue to verbally attack the woman in seat 9C, but openly imply that the woman had explosives in her bag and intended to blow up the aircraft in flight

If she really believed that then she should be happy she was removed from the plane. Who would want to stay on a plane with a bomb.

I didn't see mention of what field the doctor worked, wonder if it was mental heath.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

What a stupid doctor. Being a jew had nothing to do with it. Falsely accusing somebody of having a bomb in their luggage might be the reason on the other hand. Some jews really do try to use the anti-semite, jew card too often. It's not a stereotype, this jerk is living evidence.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
They are both morons and they both were disruptive to the point that neither should have been allowed to fly on the plane. In addition - the Jewish woman should have been charged with making false claims about a bomb on a plane. That's very serious business ....

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
They are both morons and they both were disruptive to the point that neither should have been allowed to fly on the plane. In addition - the Jewish woman should have been charged with making false claims about a bomb on a plane. That's very serious business ....

Agreed!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If I convert can I claim anti-semitism. I could use a get out of jail free card. If that was me that did this on a plane and accused someone of having a bomb for no reason. I would of been tasered and tackled. Then I would be looking at a couple of years in prison.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Considering how things are at the moment, imagine how that poor woman must have felt when that "I'm a Jew" person accused her of having a bomb!
She must have been wondering what the hell was going to happen next! Would they shoot her? Would they shove her out the door!

Must have been very frightening.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What a racist piece of trash this doc is! She should be put in prison for falsly reporting someone having a bomb, then banned from flying indefinitely and put on a terror list. She could've ruined that ladys life with her lies, which is what she was intentionally trying to do. But of course, while stabbing someone in the back, she will scream "help" and claim "anti-Semitism". I've seen this a lot when I lived in D.C.. Every time I confronted someone for being a racist they fired back with "jew hating redneck" or "anti-Semitism". I've been the victim of racist Zionism, or jewish supremacism, just like this lady. Had the roles been reversed here, I would feel the same way. Post her mug all over Facebook.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Considering how things are at the moment, imagine how that poor woman must have felt when that "I'm a Jew" person accused her of having a bomb!
She must have been wondering what the hell was going to happen next! Would they shoot her? Would they shove her out the door!

Must have been very frightening.

That's something that this lady needs to consider when hiring an attorney and suing this trash for everything she owns.

That had to be scary. But I'm sure the lady is well accustomed to being treated that way by Zionists like this doctor. This type of behavior is rampant whether people wanna believe it or not. Makes you wonder how this doc treats Palestinian patients...
edit on 21-7-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Sounds like two ATS members who ended on next to each other on the same plane. Lets check with neo and buster it had to be those two. My money is on neo, just by the avatar.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So we have two idiots on a plane getting into a fight and a thread about it degrades into broad attacks on entire groups of people by some members who are doing the same mass trashing of people and hijacking threads left and right.

It's becoming tiresome to read.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join