It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on what the media will not report about MH17

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You will see change if Russia wants to go hot over this but I hope they send a warning shot first and that warning will be the destruction of Isreal and the criminals within which will only take one little nuke and not 2000 needed to end the rule of the USA.

In othe words chopping the head off the snake.

edit on 23-7-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Now THIS is what I think is the greatest danger we have and do face. Most people are either "cognitive misers" and can't be bothered to put critical thinking into anything if it doesn't affect them, or they are truly brainwashed. Most people have no idea even that the mainstream media is heavily biased. I say that to people all of the time and often get dumbfounded looks, lol!

Most people are apathetic too. I call the propensity for most people to just give in, go along, accept everything, and not demand change "collective acquiescence."

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Sadly, we can all sit around on ATS and preach to the "choir" -- but 99.9% of the masses will just let themselves been spoon fed by MSNBC, CNN, HLN and Fox News.

Hey, if it's on TV it has to be true -- right?

Out of dozens of people I've spoken to about this incident, only 1-2 seen to be interested -- let alone seem to "care" about who's at fault.

I mean, isn't America's Got Talent new tonight?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Another example of the consequences of Obama administration's reckless behavior. This president is by far the most corrupt, scandalous and incompetent leader in the world and everybody knows it except his fellow democrats and the propagandists American media.

As long as the media continues to print his lies without question, he'll continue down his path to further weaken the U.S. standing around the world

That's quite a stretch. I have my issues with Obama (Syria and Libya), but seriously Bush was by far worse. And the world agrees with that. Go abroad and ask. As to the rest of the world, spend some time in China and India for example and tell me that he is more corrupt than them. He is more powerful yes.

<< 1  2   >>

join