It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on what the media will not report about MH17

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

While western media outlets rush to repeat government propaganda on the event, there are a few things they will not report...

...They will not report that the crisis in Ukraine started late last year, when EU and US-supported protesters plotted the overthrow of the elected Ukrainian president, Viktor Yanukovych. Without US-sponsored “regime change,” it is unlikely that hundreds would have been killed in the unrest that followed. Nor would the Malaysian Airlines crash have happened...

...The media has reported that the plane must have been shot down by Russian forces or Russian-backed separatists, because the missile that reportedly brought down the plane was Russian made. But they will not report that the Ukrainian government also uses the exact same Russian-made weapons...

...They will not report that neither Russia nor the separatists in eastern Ukraine have anything to gain but everything to lose by shooting down a passenger liner full of civilians...

...They will not report that the Ukrainian government has much to gain by pinning the attack on Russia, and that the Ukrainian prime minister has already expressed his pleasure that Russia is being blamed for the attack...

...They will not report how similar this is to last summer’s US claim that the Assad government in Syria had used poison gas against civilians in Ghouta. Assad was also gaining the upper hand in his struggle with US-backed rebels and the US claimed that the attack came from Syrian government positions. Then, US claims led us to the brink of another war in the Middle East. At the last minute public opposition forced Obama to back down – and we have learned since then that US claims about the gas attack were false.

ronpaulinstitute.org...

When i heard the news my mind immediately jumped to the false flag scenario we have all heard and to be honest i've still not made my mind up but Dr. Paul brings up some excellent points. The fact that none of these very logical questions or concerns has even been mentioned by the media tells volumes about political discourse in this country; the acceptable topics for debate are very tightly controlled from the top. We can argue fervently for hours pointing fingers at the 'other-side' all the while never seeing the big picture or the crux of the issue.

The dual-pronged attacks of divide and conquer and of controlling the acceptable sphere of debate continues to serve those in power very well.

Cheers!
edit on 7/21/14 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: soulshn

I reckon if this crash disappears off the media fairly quickly it will show that it has been milked for its propaganda value by the US and dispensed with.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Propaganda is legal now(for a while already). Then again, I'm sure it wouldn't even matter if it was 'legal' or not. Food for thought.

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 21-7-2014 by qwerty12345 because: 9/11

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
A true patriot if ever there was one in the 21st century. If only there were a couple hundred more of him in congress maybe the world wouldn't be so bad.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic

I reckon if this crash disappears off the media fairly quickly it will show that it has been milked for its propaganda value by the US and dispensed with.

Never let a good tragedy go to waste. If they can pin this on Russia we will continue to see it pushed on TV but if the world body sees the excrement for what it is than its back to your daily scheduled programming.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
thank you for posting this.....I found the whole story from the media very confusing...now after reading your op I can see why...

I thought things were shady and biased.....

thanks again...you cleared the muddy waters.... a reply to: soulshn

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Mister Paul gives me hope that the US can be changed...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Your comments in the OP remind me of an article I saw recently on Activist Post about the Bernaysian manipulation of the Human Psyche, with the aim of influencing/controlling the masses (as often seen on ATS), which seems to be the goal of this crisis:

Bernays combined the work of people such as the French social psychologist Gustave Le Bon to create techniques which appeal to the subconscious emotions of the public, as opposed to engaging the public in rational and intellectual debate

Courtesy Activist Post

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Slazem se

Sadly...he will never become the president. Such people never do...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
"They" will not report:

We know the plane got shot down somehow and the question is that who and why. And the biggest thing that everybody is missing here is in modern battlefields when you have Russian satellites and US satellites sitting right over the whole area, they know exactly if a plane launched a missile, if it came from the ground, they have computers that pick up the anomalies, so both Russia and the US know exactly what happened and the public should scream that they should release their satellite information so we do not have all this dragged down investigation that goes on for ages and ages and they already know what happened.

Satellite data on MH17 should be released: Analyst

Is Netherland interested in Ukraine? Royal Dutch Shell - shale gas?

The dutch NATO contingent isn't far from ukrainian border, and still there waiting for "green light":

...and to train NATO allies in U.S. rapid deployment and air assault operations.

U.S. Army Europe aviators train with Dutch, Hungarian partners

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I guess it all depends on what MSM sources a person watches, because I've seen both of these things repeatedly covered on MSNBC since the moment that the Ukrainian govt. claimed they had evidence that it was a BUK missile system that brought down the plane.

They immediately reported that the Ukrainian govt. also possessed the same BUK air defense missile system as did the separatist and that neither Russia or the separatist had anything to gain by shooting down a civilian airliner.

Just because Ron Paul says something doesn't make it true. He's just throwing some red meat to his anti-govt. base constituency to insure that their noses remain as far up his ass as possible right up until election day in 2016.

Ron Paul is a JOKE!

edit on 21-7-2014 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

If it is indeed a FFO, the truth needs to be discovered quickly because the MSM has taken the ball and is running with it.

Every tabloid I've read since the incident have unabashedly placed the blame entirely on the Russian President without any proof that he had anything to do with this tragedy. Do they know something we don't? were these reporters there when he gave the order? were they there when he fired that missile? presumptions and speculations.

This is what we do know-an airliner was brought down over disputed territory and all aboard were killed. Once a thorough impartial investigation is done then we might know just who is responsible, but the finger pointing by some in the media doesn't help with the impartiality. The press might be proven right in the end but the end is not here yet.

edit on 21-7-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I can understand there may have been coercion from the US/EU in Ukraine at the beginning. But surely the Ukrainian people wanted change? There were a lot of people that took to the streets.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
anyone giving any credence to ron paul needs help

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: steve632
anyone giving any credence to ron paul needs help

Anyone giving credence to your post needs even more help.

Ron Paul for POTUS is exactly what the world would need.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
JUST like CHILE and countless others. They can't even work up a decent scenario can they? Sloppy, easily broken ,an Omama signature F##K up.
Guess he should have KEPT the good officers.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sadly, we can all sit around on ATS and preach to the "choir" -- but 99.9% of the masses will just let themselves been spoon fed by MSNBC, CNN, HLN and Fox News.

Hey, if it's on TV it has to be true -- right?

Out of dozens of people I've spoken to about this incident, only 1-2 seen to be interested -- let alone seem to "care" about who's at fault.

I mean, isn't America's Got Talent new tonight?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ron Paul's sentiments have been consolidated by the same sentiments already expressed by posters here at ATS.
In a word what we are been fed by the media is BULL, they know it and we know it. Cheers to RP for speaking out publicly, in fact I expected nothing less.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: maghun
"They" will not report:

We know the plane got shot down somehow and the question is that who and why. And the biggest thing that everybody is missing here is in modern battlefields when you have Russian satellites and US satellites sitting right over the whole area, they know exactly if a plane launched a missile, if it came from the ground, they have computers that pick up the anomalies, so both Russia and the US know exactly what happened and the public should scream that they should release their satellite information so we do not have all this dragged down investigation that goes on for ages and ages and they already know what happened.

Satellite data on MH17 should be released: Analyst

Is Netherland interested in Ukraine? Royal Dutch Shell - shale gas?

The dutch NATO contingent isn't far from ukrainian border, and still there waiting for "green light":

...and to train NATO allies in U.S. rapid deployment and air assault operations.

U.S. Army Europe aviators train with Dutch, Hungarian partners

Ya know, I was spacing out and just being a zombie the other day playing GTA V on my PS3. It's a fun, ridiculous game which mimics current reality to some degree or another. Rockstar (the game developer), definitely puts a satirical spin on the current world situation...tongue in cheek I would say. However, while I was cruising the streets of Los Santos I had the "radio" on. It was the "political channel" (can't remember the name, and it doesn't really matter anyway - it's not real) - aimed at making satire out of lunacy...aka politics. Anyway, my point is that there was a "pundit" talking about how the only time in history when the US was economically strong was when they were INVADING EUROPE. Basically it was a call to go to war with Russia/ France.

I found this ironic seeing that France is trying to sell an assault carrier to Russia and all the rest given the current state of affairs.

Likely just your typical programming, priming and propaganda from the NWO, that I thought I would share - sorry for wasting anyone's time.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't really have an opinion regarding the MH17 event or Ron Paul, other than anyone knows somebody knows exactly what happened and why, and Paul does end up being closer to right than a lot of other stuffed shirts out there running their mouths about whatever.

If you want to know the real reason people don't really care, or won't care for more than a few days just look at how censored all of the images are, and it becomes obvious that they can't "unsee" something ,and if they don't look they never really have to pay attention or care...Nobody has to pay attention, but the raw images and footage made me angry that things like this actually ever happen at all....

People in the U.S. are basically sheltered from everything unless they actively seek to see things, or hear things, or smell things...see no....hear no....speak no.....no...no...no....

As usual I wander off topic as there are so many ways these things can go....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join