It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on what the media will not report about MH17

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Although Ron Paul is just another politician, he's made many good points throughout the years, and this being another one.

The zio-US gov over-threw(regime change) the Ukrainian government and replaced it with zio bankers/lawyers. Russia started calling them on their BS so this is how the Ukrainian terrorist government acts: They blow a passenger plane out of the air and blame it on Russia. Who does Porky and friends think they're kiddin'? Why would the Ukrainian people ever accept a puppet government?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Just stating my opinion and there is no need to start the bashing because I don't agree with his politics a reply to: theMediator

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
I don't really have an opinion regarding the MH17 event or Ron Paul, other than anyone knows somebody knows exactly what happened and why, and Paul does end up being closer to right than a lot of other stuffed shirts out there running their mouths about whatever.

If you want to know the real reason people don't really care, or won't care for more than a few days just look at how censored all of the images are, and it becomes obvious that they can't "unsee" something ,and if they don't look they never really have to pay attention or care...Nobody has to pay attention, but the raw images and footage made me angry that things like this actually ever happen at all....

People in the U.S. are basically sheltered from everything unless they actively seek to see things, or hear things, or smell things...see no....hear no....speak no.....no...no...no....

As usual I wander off topic as there are so many ways these things can go....

Not off topic my man, and at least you do care, and hey! it's not just a US thing this time round, I am so dismayed at the UK coverage.. no, all coverage so far when so many questions need answers, and are replaced with rhetoric and assumption from governments and their ministers so in your face.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm gonna say what I've said to everyone I've talked to about this all week: We better get comfortable with the fact that the s**** storm has already started and we will NEVER know what actually happened. We will hear "facts" from all sides, and numerous conspiracy theories that will follow. Somewhere in there we can hope to piece together the truth but this will not happen on a collective level. Each will have their own specific opinion of what happened.

The wheels are in motion, some will clamor for war, some will sweep it under the rug. We will never know what actually happened

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The ignorance is scary.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
We shouldn't even be drawing any conclusions on what happened to the plane until we know exactly how it was damaged, what systems failed and led to the crash. It could just as easily have been a bomb on board the plane, a fighter jet shooting at it, or a missile launched from either side. Were the fuel tanks punctured, leading to fuel being sucked through the ventilation system and into the passenger compartment?

There will be evidence from the flight recorders, the remains of the passengers, and what remains of the aircraft frame, information on the mobile phones. It might have been possible that the mobile phones were able to upload pictures and videos to internet servers as the plane's altitude fell.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
We shouldn't even be drawing any conclusions on what happened to the plane until we know exactly how it was damaged, what systems failed and led to the crash. It could just as easily have been a bomb on board the plane, a fighter jet shooting at it, or a missile launched from either side. Were the fuel tanks punctured, leading to fuel being sucked through the ventilation system and into the passenger compartment?

There will be evidence from the flight recorders, the remains of the passengers, and what remains of the aircraft frame, information on the mobile phones. It might have been possible that the mobile phones were able to upload pictures and videos to internet servers as the plane's altitude fell.

Let's hope we actually get to see such evidence, and un-tampered at that, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say we wont. If I'm wrong p.m. me when it comes out and I'll buy you a beer
(I hope I'm wrong, I'd like to get as close as we can to knowing what went down)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: soulshn

why is only one of his " points " actually relevant to MH17 ?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Another example of the consequences of Obama administration's reckless behavior. This president is by far the most corrupt, scandalous and incompetent leader in the world and everybody knows it except his fellow democrats and the propagandists American media.

As long as the media continues to print his lies without question, he'll continue down his path to further weaken the U.S. standing around the world

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sound like someone is threatened by the voice of logic.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

I found this ironic seeing that France is trying to sell an assault carrier to Russia and all the rest given the current state of affairs.

Just a POI on the assault ships, that deal is done and dusted in 2011 it's not something new, Russia owns the ships, may even have one of them already. The only debate is whether France hands over the second one.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You quoted everything except the most Important part.

"Of course it is entirely possible that the Obama administration and the US media has it right this time, and Russia or the separatists in eastern Ukraine either purposely or inadvertently shot down this aircraft. The real point is, it's very difficult to get accurate information so everybody engages in propaganda. At this point it would be unwise to say the Russians did it, the Ukrainian government did it, or the rebels did it. Is it so hard to simply demand a real investigation?"

Now why would you leave that out. This is exactly why I have a problem with some conspiracies. You are editing the article so it supports your stance. Why not post the whole article? Why post ever paragraph except the last one?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulshn

While western media outlets rush to repeat government propaganda on the event, there are a few things they will not report...

...They will not report that the crisis in Ukraine started late last year, when EU and US-supported protesters plotted the overthrow of the elected Ukrainian president, Viktor Yanukovych. Without US-sponsored “regime change,” it is unlikely that hundreds would have been killed in the unrest that followed. Nor would the Malaysian Airlines crash have happened...

...The media has reported that the plane must have been shot down by Russian forces or Russian-backed separatists, because the missile that reportedly brought down the plane was Russian made. But they will not report that the Ukrainian government also uses the exact same Russian-made weapons...

...They will not report that neither Russia nor the separatists in eastern Ukraine have anything to gain but everything to lose by shooting down a passenger liner full of civilians...

...They will not report that the Ukrainian government has much to gain by pinning the attack on Russia, and that the Ukrainian prime minister has already expressed his pleasure that Russia is being blamed for the attack...

...They will not report how similar this is to last summer’s US claim that the Assad government in Syria had used poison gas against civilians in Ghouta. Assad was also gaining the upper hand in his struggle with US-backed rebels and the US claimed that the attack came from Syrian government positions. Then, US claims led us to the brink of another war in the Middle East. At the last minute public opposition forced Obama to back down – and we have learned since then that US claims about the gas attack were false.

ronpaulinstitute.org...

When i heard the news my mind immediately jumped to the false flag scenario we have all heard and to be honest i've still not made my mind up but Dr. Paul brings up some excellent points. The fact that none of these very logical questions or concerns has even been mentioned by the media tells volumes about political discourse in this country; the acceptable topics for debate are very tightly controlled from the top. We can argue fervently for hours pointing fingers at the 'other-side' all the while never seeing the big picture or the crux of the issue.

The dual-pronged attacks of divide and conquer and of controlling the acceptable sphere of debate continues to serve those in power very well.

Cheers!

This is my general feeling, meaning that which Ron Paul's website said about both this situation and Syria. It is amazing to hear a prominent politician say that our government or allies are conducting false flags possibly to justify foreign policy actions. Most won't touch that with a 1000 foot pole.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Putin's fault.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I had some car work done this morning and CNN was on. I don't watch cable news and I rarely tune in to MSM news. I was laughing and talking back to the TV in the service waiting room. CNN did not mention that the audio Youtube clip has been found to be fake but acted as it was authentic and like others were basing most of their info on social media reports.....

If you look at the statements coming from Kiev it is too much too fast ...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Thank god for ron paul, it's nice to have a voice of reason amidst such relentless chaos

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

as the tinfoil scene becomes more & more "mainstream"
there are going to be more & more "Ron Pauls"
repeating the lie until the most stupid person "gets it"

(i think of the hunger games & other movies, how we see many "trustworthy" people in duplicitous positions)
the movies are cited as examples because they're doing a great portion of the "brain laundering"
(i think think back on seeing the square & compass being presented in the opening scenes of league of extraordinary gentlemen)
all of this is subtle.. it gets pushed slowly in the same direction
(i think of people like ben fulford, michael tsarion & michael moore.. all have previously "exposed" themselves for what they really are..)
can't help but see this is all as just one big trail of breadcrumbs..
..and we all know hansel & gretel were intended for the cooking pot
until they decided to fight back
..and this is what this "stuff" is all about... getting people to "fight back"

..but fight against what?
what is the REAL enemy?
a snake only sheds its skin..

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Paul exploiting a tragedy to further his political agenda. Classy.
edit on 22-7-2014 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I think we should all remember the first thing that is killed in war is truth

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ron Paul took away any respect he had when he caved in for his party in the last election. He stood with his party against all he has said. He made himself.....irrelevent. I get freakin emails from him on the dailey...always asking for money. He should just go the hell away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join