It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Breaks Silence on MH17 crash

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Moscow: Russia's President Vladimir Putin, the leader at the centre of the international crisis over the downed Malaysia Airlines' plane has broken his silence, saying no country should use the tragedy for its own ends.

“We must do everything to provide security for the international experts on the site of the tragedy," Mr Putin said to Russian network Russia Today, in his first public comments about the incident.

Mr Putin called for a "fully representative group of experts to be working at the site" under the guidance of the International Civil Aviation Authority, which governs the standards of crash-site investigations

Vladimir Putin Breaks Silence on MH17 crash

And the US embassy confirmed as authentic recordings released by Kiev of an intercepted call between an insurgent commander and a Russian intelligence officer as they realised they had shot down a passenger jet. However, top Russian officials and state media have suggested that Kiev's new leaders staged the attack to blame the rebels.

How did the US verify the recordings as Authentic? I must have missed this somewhere, ofcourse it has to be the US that verified it.. To me what they are saying about doing it to blame the rebels seems plausible to me, it is a war after all, what better way to get the world on their side.

Sorry if already posted i just came across this and found his response to it all very interesting.. He is offering full co operation to other world leaders, which to me says alot considering what some of the world leaders have been saying about him and how quickly they were to point the finger at him, it will be interesting to see how quickly investigators can get in and also to get the bodies returned to families, that is very important for their closure.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Shana91aus because: too add personal opinion.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

I agree with what he said. He is a world leader though so it basically means nothing anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

He is offering full co operation to other world leaders, which to me says alot!

Well whats your interpretation of this statement then?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
At this point his interpretation is.

"About to head in an appointment will add more soon."

a reply to: PhoenixOD

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

He is offering full co operation to other world leaders, which to me says alot!

Well whats your interpretation of this statement then?

Sorry..i was in a huge rush but saw on the headlines it was from an hour ago and still wasnt put on here yet (used the search) and checked theough.. My interpretation is that although from only minutes after the crash everyone was blaming Russia & Putin himself, and despite that and all the absolute trash talking everyone has done he has stood up and been the bigger person and said he will co operate with allowing them access to the site, if he was the big bad wolf he is made out to be i doubt he would do that, on the other hand it is a little late now espeially consideing anything incriminating could have been removed by now but i myself am pro Russia so i tend to see the good he is trying to do also.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

But that's also what a well organized guilt person might say id they are certain they have covered their tracks

There is no real transparency in Russia so anything Putin says is just taken as gospel.

edit on 21-7-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

It reality dosent matter what Putin or Obama say. If both sides of the Ukraine conflict dont agree there wont be a proper investigation, they are the once doing the fighting.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
so he waited for the "evidence" to be dissapeared and comes out with this....interesting....

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Maybe if he is really in support of a transparent international investigation he should start by giving back the black boxes the rebels shipped to moscow? Or put pressure on the separatists to allow access to the crash site for investigators? The problem with Vladimir Putin lately is that nothing that comes out of his mouth is in line with his actions.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I must say Putin makes much more sense than the rabid US, Ukrainian and European officials who jumped to conclusions and accusations without any evidence.

Putin makes them look like school crowd; silly and immature.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
so he waited for the "evidence" to be dissapeared and comes out with this....interesting....

What evidence?

Have you seen them?

I have not seen anything. I have just heard John Kerry do hes normal rutine.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

What evidence?

Have you seen them?

last i heard the wreckage was being tampered with by...whomever was there first

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

What evidence?

Have you seen them?

Even vestern media have been walsing over the crash site going through Peoples belongings and so on. I think one of them were Sky News.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Good on putin making a statement supporting transparency ..

Lmao more like verified authentic american propaganda ..

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

What evidence?

Have you seen them?

Even vestern media have been walsing over the crash site going through Peoples belongings and so on. I think one of them were Sky News.

And looters, what a bunch of sick individuals to be taking possessions from dead peoples bodies Link if you haven't seen it..

Mireille Kossen-Warnaar said she was increasingly “sick’’ of the intrusive display of celebration and disrespect for the dead, especially as a large proportion of the Dutch victims were young families “It is horrible this,” she told De Telegraaf. “Keep your arms off the belongings. No respect for the dead people. Terrible.’’ The Dutch papers have elected not to publish the truly horrendous picture of a dead baby lying alone in the wreckage field that was released by Ukrainian authorities.
that part made me feel physically sick and disturbed.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I agree. This is not good at all. This Whole thing is turing into a big mess.

Soon if not already the crash site will be byond a possible objectiv investigation.

Its a war sone With a lot of different aspects of interests, there are at least 4 different fractions involved in this conflict :USA, Ukraine, Pro-Russian and the EU, their interests have priorities in this conflict.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

is the news from same people who repeatedly mentioned that "separatists are removing the bodies from the crash site" like they had to wait for god knows who leaving bodies to rot on the sun...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
If you were being framed for the murder of 298 people, and you had a chance to gather some evidence for that, wouldn't you be in your right by preventing those framing you from getting to that evidence first?

That's a no-brainer.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
lets have an cheer for the civilians/miners who did the unpleasant job to recouver the corpses from the crasch field... !

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus

is the news from same people who repeatedly mentioned that "separatists are removing the bodies from the crash site" like they had to wait for god knows who leaving bodies to rot on the sun...

Oh interesting! I take most of what i read on MSM with a grain of salt , but reading that the Ukrainian authorities released a picture of a deceased baby laying in the wreckage field doesn't sit right with me either. Thats just not right. This whole situation makes me so sad , no one is safe anymore. I keep reading so much conflicting stuff, who is taking the bodies now? I saw earlier footage of bodies being taken from the site.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join