It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two-thirds of illegal immigrant children approved for asylum

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well Obama's path to glory is working it seems.

Many illegal immigrants that come to the U.S. ask for "asylum" and apparently get it eventually.

Have to wonder who actually makes the final decisions ?

Now all people have to do is send this article to Central America !!!

Nearly two-thirds of unaccompanied illegal immigrant children requesting asylum this year have had their initial applications approved, the House Judiciary Committee reported Friday in data that suggests those kids surging across the border who ask to stay will likely be able to gain admission to the U.S.

The numbers show both that the U.S. government generally believes the children are fleeing dangerous conditions that they cannot return to, and signals that it will be far tougher to deport most of the children.

According to the Judiciary Committee’s numbers, 65 percent of unaccompanied children’s asylum applications are approved by the initial asylum officer so far in 2014. Even those who are refused can ask for an appeal, which means the total number who end up staying, with government permission, is likely to be higher.

Two-thirds of illegal immigrant children approved for asylum: report

seems some familiar "exemptions" have been recently "registered" by the U.S. Government...
Obama administration relaxes immigration ban on refugees who have supported terrorism

edit on Jul-19-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Have to wonder who actually makes the final decisions ?

That guy whose got a pen, and a phone.

Those kids are not 'refugees'.

Since the last 6 years of a certain group of people relabeling anything, and everything they can so they can gain political benefit.

www.infowars.com...

townhall.com...

The bad news for illegals: Even if you qualify as a “refugee,” winning an asylum case in federal court is difficult under current law. The good news: The guy in charge right now isn’t a stickler about legal procedure. And besides, the “refugee” label is more of a political weapon under these circumstances than a legal one. It’s one thing to turn a blind eye to illegal immigrants streaming across the border, but who could be so hard-hearted as to deport a “refugee”?

hotair.com...

Never letting a good crisis go to waste the current empty chair in chief will make up the name 'refugee' pretty much like they made up that other term 'assault weapon'.

With the grand end of adding voters to his parties base.

The current border crisis is yet another in the long line of examples of telling the sheep that 2+2= 5, and the sheep are going 'baa, baa'.
edit on 19-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why do we even have a border!?!?!?!

Oh yeah, to keep marines in Mexican jails when they make a wrong turn.

Fundamental Transformation of America. . . . .

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Ain't that funny ?

An American marine who cross the border in to Mexico gets thrown in jail.

Thousands upon thousands of ILLEGAL 'refugees' get limo service to that border that doesn't 'exist' to the south of us.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Problem is......

How badly has the USA war on drugs screwed up Mexico?

How much power has it given the Cartels?

I dont know as Im not a USA-Mexico expert.

But if USA foreign policy has contributed to it? Well it then has some responsibility from all those affected.

Dont want asylum seekers? Dont screw over other nations. Its pretty simple.

I may be wrong and the cartel wars may have happened anyway.....but it needs looking at.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
An invasion by children plain and simple, once they are here there parents will be allowed to come in order to take care of them.

From where ever there from to America and on government assistance.

They won't work a day, they will receive all the benefits while American families are still on the streets.

Who would have thought America would produce the kinds of people it would take to do this just to gain and retain power.

edit on 19-7-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: xuenchen

Why do we even have a border!?!?!?!

Oh yeah, to keep marines in Mexican jails when they make a wrong turn.

Fundamental Transformation of America. . . . .

Wasnt there more to that story? IE he carried illegal weapons?

Again USA is under flak for allowing cartels to buy guns and bring them into mexico.

What does the fact he is a Marine matter? Or American?

You bring illegal arms over the border you better be willing to pay the price?

If I crossed the US border with illegal objects you would I bet be quite happy to see me in jail for breaking US law? Therefore a American who brings illegal objects into another country should face the same consequences.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yell well I guess pay no attention to the drugs, the arms, the disease, and gang members that have been coming across the border in the thousands.

All of that is ILLEGAL by the way.

They should be willing to pay the price.

A first class ticket to self deportation.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

A wrong turn with a car full of weapons... We do the same thing when we get people from the other side with vehicle full of weapons.
Don't see how that situation has anything to do with kids escaping countries with the highest murder rates in the world
edit on thSat, 19 Jul 2014 13:25:21 -0500America/Chicago720142180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thSat, 19 Jul 2014 13:30:55 -0500America/Chicago720145580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yell well I guess pay no attention to the drugs, the arms, the disease, and gang members that have been coming across the border in the thousands.

All of that is ILLEGAL by the way.

I agree. Your government rightly should be rounding them up and jailing them.

And economic illegal immigrants should be sent straight back to mexcio.

But genuine asylum seekers on the other hand trying to escape the devastation that the US war on drugs has brought on them? Well thats a different matters.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Don't how that situation has anything to do with kids escaping countries with the highest murder rates in the world

Was there a point there ?

So let them come by the thousands to this country so they can still end up the same way at those 'gun free zones'.

Like schools, and theatres.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why not send them all to Detroit?

No one wants to live there anyway? So may as well fill it up lol

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Seriously neo???? You want to say they have the same chance dieing here by a crazy person shooting up a school or theater? I am sure the guys in the avatar forum can make you a stretch armstrong avatar if your would like, would fit great for this and your obama mass genocide thru abortion stances.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Last time I checked places like Detroit would like to have someone place to run too where they could given for 'asylum'.

Oh and Chicago where kids die everyday, but they don't have anywhere to run to either.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
We have been snorting these kids future for decades. They are coming from the place with the highesst crime rate in the world. We owe a whole lot of people for our way of life. We hide behind our morals and pride while exercising the thought that anyone can do the same as us while at the same time keeping a firm boot on the face of the rest of the world. The problem now is that we have gotten to complacent to show the type of force that is needed to continue in our ways. We have become fat and weak via many different means that have been introduced to us unknowingly.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Seriously neo???? You want to say they have the same chance dieing here by a crazy person shooting up a school or theater? I am sure the guys in the avatar forum can make you a stretch armstrong avatar if your would like, would fit great for this and your obama mass genocide thru abortion stances.

Awesome !

Now if only he would 'care' as much about kid who is inside the womb than out of one.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

And all of the people in chigago or detroit are more then welcome to move anywhere else in the United states or if they want they can go to another country and claim asylum if they want.
Seriously what point were you trying to make there??

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Last time I checked places like Detroit would like to have someone place to run too where they could given for 'asylum'.

Oh and Chicago where kids die everyday, but they don't have anywhere to run to either.

You do have a point.

Still those in Detroit or Chicago had a vote and voted for the government that wrecked there citys.

Those in Mexico escaping a situation (maybe caused ) by US foreign policy? They didn't get a vote.

There possibly some responsibility. Even if its not granting Asylum but the USA helping to destroy the cartels in whatever fashion the Mexico movements wants.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Show me where he as ever forced any woman to get an abortion neo!

You obviously have an issue with abortion and contraception.
You obviously don't understand that contraception IS NOT abortion!
You have a much bigger bone to pick then with obama on this stance but of course it is more fun just to call him hilter and say he is killing people.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Those in Mexico escaping a situation (maybe caused ) by US foreign policy? They didn't get a vote.

There are only two places that I know of that is more corrupt than the US goverment.

Russia, and Mexico.

Wouldn't say it's 'all' our blame but the recent immigration issue began with Clintons NAFTA.

Since it's passing there has been more not less illegal immigration.

Honestly ?

I would say it's and combination of all of the above.

Everyone has played their parts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join