It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two-thirds of illegal immigrant children approved for asylum

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Sure do.

I am going to the White House website and start a petition to grant asylum to that clump of cells.

Gonna start my own underground railroad, and make sure they get to make it to the other side of that border.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Thanks one of the few stars I have given you.

Its a mess. One the USA needs to work with Mexico it seems to clean up.

Maybe strip the Clinton of there money to pay for it eh?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I say Let em all in…

HA HA HA AH AH HA HA H HA HA HA HA

Yeah we progressive commies will get all these dark skinned Latinos in the country and take it over and boot the GOP dogs of hell out of power…

We’ll let them know who breaded their butter and they’ll vote Democratic for ever!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Then we will give California back to Mexico

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

…AND MAYBE Arizona as well

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Then we’ll deport Sarah Palin to Siberia
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Then put em em all in the Ghetto and register them to vote democratic…

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Then Obama can get a third term…

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

..and then we can let more and more of them in until…

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Why not send them all to Detroit?

No one wants to live there anyway? So may as well fill it up lol

Actually that's not a bad idea !!

Think of the opportunities for the people.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Two-thirds of illegal immigrant children approved for asylum

Yeah! This is excellent news! It's about time we did something to help those who have had their futures ripped away by America's "War on Drugs"!

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Time to walk the walk!

edit on 19-7-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Shhhhh! The first rule of Commie Club is you don't discuss Commie Club!

on topic:

I'd like to take a moment to ask why Goodlatte didn't actually provide numbers but rather percentages? If 300 unaccompanied minors applied for asylum in 2014, 65% would be 195 grants of asylum. If 60,000 unaccompanied minors applied for asylum so far in 2014, that would be 39,000.

How many applicants have there been? Seems like a critical piece of information is conspicuously absent.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Actually that's not a bad idea !!

Think of the opportunities for the people.

Funny story.

A friend of mine married a American girl from Detroit and she refused to move from her family so he had to get a green card and live there.

When asked for proof from the immigration agent he was marrying for love not the greencard his response was Im form the UK and moving to detroit! Cause im doing it for love! Only a madman would move there for any other reason!

5 years and he hasn't been shot yet
Think he got a nice house though from all the GBP he had saved up

edit on 19-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Willtell

Shhhhh! The first rule of Commie Club is you don't discuss Commie Club!

Is the second rule of Commie Club don't talk about commie club?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The solution is obvious and simple really. All those that support giving illegal immigrants asylum, must be required to adopt them into their own homes, and make sure they are well taken care of as if they were their own children. See how fast support wanes.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yeah! This is excellent news! It's about time we did something to help those who have had their futures ripped away by America's "War on Drug"!

Excellent news ?

Miss the fact there are 100+ million Ameircans who are not working ?

The 102.159 million Americans not working in December is not the all-time record of Americans not working. That all-time record was set in October, 2013, at 102.896 million. The employment-population ratio that month was an even more pitiful 58.2%.

100 million Ameicans aren't working

50 million on Food Stamps ?

50 million on food stamps

And the current state of the union by the numbers:

www.usdebtclock.org...

Look at all the pretty,pretty red numbers.

This nation is sinking fast sure why not turn off the bilge pumps, and take on more water.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Remember folks:
unfertilized eggs and corporations are people
refugee kids are not.

fetus

fetus

fetus

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96 The majority of jobs are not producing anything but paperwork. There are some that actually produce things but in reality most working people are just going through the motions while waiting out the clock. We create our own money and the whole thing is just false to start with. Even if everything was givin to the masses there will always be people that want to work beyond making money.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
Remember folks:

unfertilized eggs and corporations are people

refugee kids are not.

fetus

fetus

fetus
This whole debate is just getting old because it was about forcing people to provide a pill that kills a future person it was not about contraception.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
More info for the record....

Policy shift: President Barack Obama announced on June 15, 2012 that the U.S. would stop deporting young illegal immigrants who satisfied a broad set of criteria; the move has enticed tens of thousands of children to sneak across the border even though the policy doesn't apply to them

But Capitol Hill is rife with fears that the message was garbled by the time it reach Guatemala, Honduras and other countries where poverty runs rampant. Many children traveling north on their own hope the policy will include them.

That's what 'coyotes,' the smugglers who bring them in, are telling them to expect, according to Tania Chavez, a representative with La Union del Pueblo Entero, told KRGV-TV. in southern Texas.

Obama's two-year 'amnesty' for illegal immigrant minors sparks TWELVE-FOLD spike in numbers pouring across border

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You've convinced me, we cannot possibly afford to have another single person in this country. I'm starting to wonder if Hobby Lobby isn't in on this sinister plot to destroy America!

Reduced availability of contraception = more people?

It's a damn infant invasion is what it is. All those pregnancy-related medical expenses and then we've got to educate the little buggers — that's not cheap — the next thing you know they'll be out there stealing our jobs!
edit on 2014-7-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

This whole debate is just getting old because it was about forcing people to provide a pill that kills a future person it was not about contraception.

Please educate yourself and stop spitting up all the lies you've heard. Those methods of CONTRACEPTION prevent pregnancy. They don't stop a potential person any more that a condom does.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Nope. Totally impossible. When this first got newsworthy, press secretaries and administration officials said most would be sent back. Of the tens of thousands coming across they even sent 40 back. It was on the news!

//sarc off//

Honestly, I feel bad for the percentage of these folks who are actually little kids. Getting played like that by politicians is pathetic. It is telling the levels the DC crowd is willing to stoop to do whatever it is they want to do. I do not care for them one bit

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
We should annex Mexico's Security.

We should use our Drones on the Drug Lords.

Most of these people do not want to leave their home and come to a strange land.

If we don't help South America have any security at home.

Every single one of them will come here...You would too.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You've convinced me, we cannot possibly afford to have another single person in this country. I'm starting to wonder if Hobby Lobby isn't in on this sinister plot to destroy America!

So what part of we already can't take care of own own is someone missing?

The sarcasm is lost there as the reality of the current state of the union reads like a greek tragedy.
edit on 19-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So all of you who are for illegal aliens just coming into our country, I have a question.

DO you want us to get rid of our borders?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join