It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Site 911 in Israel Raises Eyebrows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Will the conspiracy ever cease? I say no, ATS. The US Army Corp of Engineers is said to be set to supervise construction of a 5-story underground complex called site "911."

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers plans to supervise construction of a five-story underground facility for an Israel Defense Forces complex, oddly named “Site 911,” at an Israeli Air Force base near Tel Aviv.

“Expected to take more than two years to build, at a cost of up to $100 million, the facility is to have classrooms on Level 1, an auditorium on Level 3, a laboratory, shock-resistant doors, protection from nonionizing radiation and very tight security. Clearances will be required for all construction workers, guards will be at the fence and barriers will separate it from the rest of the base,” The Washington Post reported.

Is this weird or what, ATS? My conspiracy brain is on overload right now. Why call it Site 911? Why build it in Israel? Why? I'm gonna need help to decode this one. What says ATS?

www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Why are Americans building it? Why aren't the Israelis building it?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I'd say they are calling it 911 as in "emergency" and from the sounds of it, it is a military research installation that is top secret for them - and, from the sounds of it, they want it bomb proof. That would be why the Americans are building it. They don't want locals knowing the details of it.

I'm not sure its suspicious perse, I just don't think the Israelis need to be doing nuclear type crap all the time. But that is neither here nor there, its not like my opinion matters at all.

edit on 16-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Building AND paying for it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
Why are Americans building it? Why aren't the Israelis building it?

See AIPAC...
Why does the US do anything at all for a terrorist regime that murders US citizens and sailors with impunity??
Personally, I say we defund them and then bomb them back into the stone age.
We should give them a 10 second warning bomb however, so they have time to evacuate.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

"Raises eyebrows"??? I think I just wet myself, that is some hinky business. How is it NOT suspicious? I wonder if it will be a save haven for any Americans at all or its just for our Israeli buddies' safety? So this construction project fulfills a contract...after we built them so many weapons and intelligence facilities, this is their final move? That's &^%ing scary.
Interestingly (or maybe just strangely),the book World War Z states clearly that right before "the outbreak" (which I consider to just be a metaphor for the coming economic and social 'reset'), Israel walled itself in completely and had the highest security imaginable. Right before the disaster, Israel knew. Nonionizing radition, what is that? Do we know which countries have this capability? So much weirdness.

Re: the 911 title. It probably IS because of the emergency number, just like September 11 being about an emergency. I don't know if I would consider this pre-programming or neurolingustic programming. Can it be both?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kismetpair927

I'm not sure what exactly it means.

top topics

join