It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up To 80% Of Fatalities In Israel’s Bombing Of Gaza Are Civilians – UN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Almost 80 percent of those killed as a result of the Israeli bombing of Gaza are civilians, the United Nations said in a report. The death toll from the week-long Israeli airstrikes on the Gaza Strip is climbing to 200.

Source : rt.com...

The Israeli state will have all Palestinians out of "Israel" by 2025, and the ethnic cleansing will be complete.

This mass killings of civilians will be a continued effort, and in the end the Israeli state will claim all land, as America did with their native population, but this is the modern version.
edit on 16-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Might want to tell Hamas to quit surrounding their missiles with human shields.

Of course, that would require admitting that Hamas is at fault, something I am sure many people here will refuse to do.

(post by awakehuman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Is your copy and paste button broken? Because every thread and post you make has the same exact pictures in it ....

Also I'd venture to say if you want to talk percentages of soldiers to civilians killed or mamed you would probably find that since Hamas and Palestinian suicide bombers intentionally target civilians, their percentages are probably much higher...

Not to mention I find those numbers u posted dubious at best

Cool propaganda tho. Good job. Hamas should cut u a paycheck

Are you afraid to face the truth ? Or you feeling guilty that you tax money is cause all this ?

edit on 16-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Not to mention I find those numbers u posted dubious at best Cool propaganda tho. Good job. Hamas should cut u a paycheck

Israel-Gaza conflict: 80 per cent of Palestinians killed by Israeli strikes are civilians, UN report says

www.independent.co.uk... port-says-9606397.html

edit on 16-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well considering that fact the Hamas pay people to have "rocket rooms" in there homes and the fact that Hamas build ammo bunkers under schools and hospitals, yes they are attacking civilian targets. But if you are storing ammo in a civilian home of building its not really a civilian target not is it.

If you store military weapons in a civilian building it becomes a military target. At least the Israelis have enough humanity to call the owners of the house 3-5 minutes before they bomb it. This at least give the home owners a chance to get out alive.

So it is bogus for the UN to say 80% of the targets are civilian when they know, that rockets and other weapons are being stored in those building.

So take your bull# propaganda a shove it ! ! !

P.S. I'm not taking sides just stating fact.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBRiddle
Well considering that fact the Hamas pay people to have "rocket rooms" in there homes and the fact that Hamas build ammo bunkers under schools and hospitals, yes they are attacking civilian targets. But if you are storing ammo in a civilian home of building its not really a civilian target not is it.

If you store military weapons in a civilian building it becomes a military target. At least the Israelis have enough humanity to call the owners of the house 3-5 minutes before they bomb it. This at least give the home owners a chance to get out alive.

So it is bogus for the UN to say 80% of the targets are civilian when they know, that rockets and other weapons are being stored in those building.

So take your bull# propaganda a shove it ! ! !

P.S. I'm not taking sides just stating fact.

Where is definitive proof that what you are talking about happens?? Apart from what the Israeli government says, so far that is the only "source" of the bull# you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

This thread isn't about me. But no I don't feel guilty ....

I do however think it's cute how instead of answering my questions you:

1. Turned it towards me

2. Didn't address my statements

3. Made assumptions about me

It's clear the object about this subject is not to have a dialog about the issue or open discussion. But rather to attack

This isn't conducive to solving anything. Perhaps you should re evaluate your methods.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
***ATTENTION***

Enough!

The thread is NOT about ATS Members, it is:

Up To 80% Of Fatalities In Israel’s Bombing Of Gaza Are Civilians – UN

Discuss the TOPIC, not each other. Further violations will result in posting bans.

Do not reply to this post.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Senators
Might want to tell Hamas to quit surrounding their missiles with human shields.

Of course, that would require admitting that Hamas is at fault, something I am sure many people here will refuse to do.

Personally, I blame the SOB's dropping the bombs for all the civilian deaths..but hey, that's just me...

link   
And that will be enough of that. The name calling and accusations stop now. Post bans can and will be handed out if it doesn't.

link   

Again you're off topic in your own post. The reason I asked you that question is because you keep posting the exact same things in multiple threads and making threads of your own of the exact same pictures and information

Yet you repeatedly refuse to answer any of the statements I've made about the other side if the coin about Hamas.

Will you address these or no?

edit on 7/16/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Well I believe we could look at if from a cause and effect point of view or if you prefer, what came first, the chicken or the egg.

Would Israel be dropping bombs if Hamas didn't provoke it and would Hamas provoke it if Israel didn't build settlements and would they be building settlements if Palestine wasn't threatening them in the first place?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't know why everyone has to argue so much.

We have over 200 people dead in this conflict, and all we do is argue about who is morally right...when in reality, neither side is correct.

80% of the Palestinians killed by Israel, were innocent. That is fact. There shouldn't be any excuses.

What we should be looking at, is the fact that the UN has not stepped in to cool the situation. For an organisation that aims to "save succeeding generations from the scourge of war and to reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights," it does an awful lot of hand-sitting. In addition to releasing such figures and publicly denouncing the conduct of both nations, the UN should take physical action by actually stepping into the conflict and halting it. That woul be progress, and that would stop the needless killing on both sides.

Source:
treaties.un.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

With all due respect, the UN is worthless in this sort of extended conflict.

What exactly are they supposed to do? Station permanent troops in the region indefinitely in what is by all accounts, an internal problem?

Should we apply sanctions to both sides equally which will not change one single thing over there except hurt both sides economically making the overall situation even more tense?

There really isn't any solution that both sides would find acceptable.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

This thread isn't about me. But no I don't feel guilty ....

I do however think it's cute how instead of answering my questions you:

1. Turned it towards me

2. Didn't address my statements

3. Made assumptions about me

It's clear the object about this subject is not to have a dialog about the issue or open discussion. But rather to attack

This isn't conducive to solving anything. Perhaps you should re evaluate your methods.

So according to ATS above comment is not Off topic ?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

80% of the Palestinians killed by Israel, were innocent. That is fact.

I'm not baiting you DAAS.

80% seems quite the arbitrary number to me. Not because I'm thinking about the 80%, but because I want clarification of the 20% part. Who fell into the 20%? How did 'they' arrive at that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join