It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up To 80% Of Fatalities In Israel’s Bombing Of Gaza Are Civilians – UN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: awakehuman

Again you're off topic in your own post. The reason I asked you that question is because you keep posting the exact same things in multiple threads and making threads of your own of the exact same pictures and information

Yet you repeatedly refuse to answer any of the statements I've made about the other side if the coin about Hamas.

Will you address these or no?

Except picture what information i am sharing repeatedly ?

Please explain otherwise stop attacking me.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Senators
Might want to tell Hamas to quit surrounding their missiles with human shields.

Of course, that would require admitting that Hamas is at fault, something I am sure many people here will refuse to do.

That is a valid point. Of course civilians suffer when terrorists use them as shields and hide behind the civilian population. Intentionally so--notice the propaganda value the suffering they cause is giving them.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Senators

With all due respect, the UN is worthless in this sort of extended conflict.

What exactly are they supposed to do? Station permanent troops in the region indefinitely in what is by all accounts, an internal problem?

What mom or dad would agree that their son or daughter should stand a post over there under a UN banner? They'd just become a target of opportunity for propaganda value.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: daaskapital

80% of the Palestinians killed by Israel, were innocent. That is fact.

I'm not baiting you DAAS.

80% seems quite the arbitrary number to me. Not because I'm thinking about the 80%, but because I want clarification of the 20% part. Who fell into the 20%? How did 'they' arrive at that?

I'm not sure, but don't they generally judge by "military-age" males? Any males between certain ages are deemed valid targets.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Senators
Might want to tell Hamas to quit surrounding their missiles with human shields.

Of course, that would require admitting that Hamas is at fault, something I am sure many people here will refuse to do.

What about the four kids Israel murdered that was playing on the beach? They weren't human shields so why were they killed? The ship that was off shore helping to direct operations could have stopped these kids death but didn't. The human shields rant is just Israel's way of covering their butts when they murder civilians.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: daaskapital

80% of the Palestinians killed by Israel, were innocent. That is fact.

I'm not baiting you DAAS.

80% seems quite the arbitrary number to me. Not because I'm thinking about the 80%, but because I want clarification of the 20% part. Who fell into the 20%? How did 'they' arrive at that?

I'm not sure, but don't they generally judge by "military-age" males? Any males between certain ages are deemed valid targets.

Good question. I don't know 'how' they do it. I would consider all Palestinians to be civilians. They're certainly not wearing uniforms and standing with honor on the field of battle.

Do you think the UN believes the 20% were legitimate terrorists?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hamas is only shooting precision weapons at military targets right? No civilians anywhere near the impact points right?
When you shoot from inside an "innocent" neighborhood that is where the return fire is going to be heading. It's unfortunate but true.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I think it's probably just a number they pulled out of their bum. It's more likely they were all innocent civilians. I'm sure if someone fired a rocket from one of these houses, they certainly wouldn't hang around waiting for the Israelis to level the block.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Except they're not.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join