It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF commercial mentions starships

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yes, point taken... but there ARE some (well, two who have messaged me) non technical, private experiences that if more knew about, might do much to make this whole thing less laughable (or, admittedly for some, more so).

I just lament secrecy... especially when it relates to things other than better ways to erase folks. I'm a frustrated journalist... still.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Hey i found something refrencing a moon base ran by the military. Its interesting. I almost imagine publicly they decided to say no we decided not to put a base on the moon but i bet you they did. I also searched for Orion program and go tsome information about a new one in development. Anyway here is the link on the secret base.

secret moon base

Feel free to add it into the research thread.If ya can and want it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Killer find! This fits in very neatly with the Orion theories. IE, being built behind the far side of the moon.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yes, point taken... but there ARE some (well, two who have messaged me) non technical, private experiences that if more knew about, might do much to make this whole thing less laughable (or, admittedly for some, more so).

I just lament secrecy... especially when it relates to things other than better ways to erase folks. I'm a frustrated journalist... still.

Got to remember if these hidden tec exist sure they may have wonderfull civilian applications but they could be turned in to ways to erase people.

More energy something used or puts out = more destructive potential.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

How this for light over a diamond mine

Original file is 13 second avi file about 267 MB big not for the fint of heart

if interested in analyzing the original PM me will send you address to my google drive
if the only place that can handle that size file

Had a Meteor blog look at it and he said he would not put it on his site because he did not think it was a meteor
so he pass it to a other person to look at from spaceballon.org they had a lot of interest at first then a few e-mail to explain video then QUIT Nothing since as if it never happen ??????????? and not answering my e-mail also ????????

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Here something from YouTube

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Strangeness from CNN

BLURB

Just a little bit to add

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The truth about the Aurora is that it didn't, and doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

HERE IT IS

www.google.com...

1. A method of transportation of cargo from the surface of the Earth, to orbit around the Earth, comprising the minimum steps of:
lifting off the surface of the Earth in an atmospheric airship, docking with a floating docking facility within the upper atmosphere, transferring to a hybrid craft, the hybrid craft both lighter than air and having a shape which generates dynamic lift when the craft is moving through the air, the hybrid craft including propulsion adapted to cause the craft to accelerate, and utilizing the hybrid craft to accelerate to orbital velocity.

The components are chevron shaped, lifting bodies.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

I like that video you linked. It makes me wonder. If one were to create a secret space fleet or space stations, you would probably want a clandestine, secret way to get large payloads into space. Otherwise theres probably no way you are going to be creating interplanetary space craft and launching them with out everyone knowing. Theres no way you'd be able to build secret space stations. Theres no possibility for secret bases on the moon. etc... because you would have no secret way of quietly getting things into space. Rockets even fired off in timbuktu, in the middle of the ocean, the amazon wherever you think nobody is around will get noticed, and foreign nations will freak and protest ruining your plans for space conquest.

That airship to orbit concept is pretty cool, because it would allow for a quiet, sneaky way to get large payloads into space. I can see someone thinking of this concept or one similar enough in strategy before these guys (maybe even by decades) and using it to create a secret space force or capability.

Speaking on potential propulsion systems for interstellar craft. I've been reading on the WEAV concept and also on EM thrusters in general. Some Electromagnetic Plasmoid Pulse Thrusters can use just about any common gas with success to create plasma and then eject it like a fancy ion engine. They can use Oxygen, Nitrogen, Neon, Xenon...many types found in earth and martian atmospheres and probably other moons (saturn? jupiter?) or planets atmospheres as fuel for the plasma thruster. All they need to worry about is supplying electrical power to the plasma thrusters. But that would make for a pretty dynamic propulsion system if it could fly fast enough. No noise. Pretty lights. Uses the atmosphere of given planet as fuel. Just need to supply a gas for when not in an atmosphere. can fly in space. Not a bad deal for a high tech multi purpose engine for a space fleet.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

But will it fit in my car?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Doubt it will fit in a sedan. But who cares you have a turbo and AWD. Actually the real question is hows the back seat and can you swing by so cal on your way to texas? I have a sweet mix tape. Plus I'll supply all the meals on the road for everybody. (I have a In N Out gift card ready to go, we'll eat like kings!)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Back seat is surprisingly roomy. No tape player though

We can drop by on the way.

I've never had In N Out. Scared that I'll like it so much I'll be driving down to California every week.

I'm having a hard time believing we don't still have access to space. I'm also having a hard time believing we don't have fairly easy access. Didn't the NRO or CIA give NASA some old cameras that were amazingly powerful compared to what NASA was dealing with, but were ancient for the spy guys a little bit ago?

I said I was going to stop posting on these threads. I apparently made a mistake.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here a few picture on FaceBook of something different
Almost anti-contrail
from facebook

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
Sweet, swing by then! I'm short so the back seat is no problem for me.

Yeah In N Out makes a consistently good burger, and at a good price. just don't expect the fries to taste the best, they use some "healthy" oil to fry them in, makes them taste like salted cardboard. But Animal Style anything is awesome.

The new bird mentioned in other threads here has some pretty advanced cameras and optics I would think. I wonder how one would mitigate all the vibrations that a camera at that speed would be going through. Must make for some blurry photos at Mach 6, especially when you are trying to read the text on some postage stamp sized object. Or, if your optics can look into things (or through)

I can see it now at some AF Generals office who's incharge of the project:

"Sir the new photos are in from our new bird." Aid excitedly runs into the generals office with a suitcase full of photos.

General unfurls photos gasps in horror. "GOOD GOD MAN!!! The chinese have a dragon?"

"Uh no sir those are people, scientists sir walking around on the ground." Aid responds.

"Then why do they look all stretched out, funny and wavy like?" Gasps as if his worst fears are confirmed "The rumors are true!!! The chinese are developing DNA spliced super monsters! I have to call the president!

"NO! Uh, No sir the pictures- they are out of focus because the plane vibrates too much, cause it goes so fast. Those are chinas top scientists in the photo going to some secret meeting, not mutant DNA chimaeras super monsters."

"Which scientists?!? Can't we run the pictures through some CSI forensics and find out? - My wife watches a lot of Law & Order, I know these things exist!"

"Uh, well sir in actuality we can't...."

General takes off hat starts to beat his aid with it chasing him out of room like the skipper used to do with gilligan.

Later generals aid sitting in his office thinking "Hmmm...If only there was a new breakthrough in optics that could allow for cameras to never loose focus due to vibrations. Something that could auto focus super fast and stabilize the image better. "

As DC's usual spring thunderstorms interrupt another dreary day on the job he ponders the question while staring out his office window watching lightening crackle as rain drops collect on the window pane.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Almost anti-contrail
from facebook
Facebook pulled the image..

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: Trillium
Almost anti-contrail
from facebook
Facebook pulled the image..

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Trillium

Link doesn't work.

Must be of privacy setting
I ask her to e-mail me the original facebook resolution is

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Later generals aid sitting in his office thinking "Hmmm...If only there was a new breakthrough in optics that could allow for cameras to never loose focus due to vibrations. Something that could auto focus super fast and stabilize the image better. "

As DC's usual spring thunderstorms interrupt another dreary day on the job he ponders the question while staring out his office window watching lightening crackle as rain drops collect on the window pane.

Funny you mention that. We do have an asset looking into that exact same thing....

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

Quite successfully too from what I hear. Whole new field about to open up.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: boomer135

Quite successfully too from what I hear. Whole new field about to open up.

She sure has been gone a while. Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join