It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A closer look at the IMAX Bigfoot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm from quebec and this is a nice story !

It's founded by TVA too, a private tv/network/phone compagny ( Quebecor ).

And i'm a "news-freak" and never saw a story about this ( TVA would had run it all day on their channel ).

The fact it a "wild" movie, make this so more credible then other bigfoot movie "from nowhere".

But i'm still very septic. Stil the best "bigfoot" video i saw !

If you need some traduction i'm here i can try ! ( if you find text infos or something ! )

Christian robert page ( or Christian Page ) is Quebec's most credible "paranormal journalist". Maybe he would be able to contact the camera crew ( he's often on tv and radio show, he's "credible" from the view of the medias. So he might have contact! And he's very septics nature, so he would dig it out ! )
Edit : i emailed and twitted to the guys, i will forward what he's saying !
edit on 22-8-2014 by FreeQuebec86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86
I'm from quebec and this is a nice story !

It's founded by TVA too, a private tv/network/phone compagny ( Quebecor ).

And i'm a "news-freak" and never saw a story about this ( TVA would had run it all day on their channel ).

The fact it a "wild" movie, make this so more credible then other bigfoot movie "from nowhere".

But i'm still very septic. Stil the best "bigfoot" video i saw !

If you need some traduction i'm here i can try ! ( if you find text infos or something ! )

Christian robert page ( or Christian Page ) is Quebec's most credible "paranormal journalist". Maybe he would be able to contact the camera crew ( he's often on tv and radio show, he's "credible" from the view of the medias. So he might have contact! And he's very septics nature, so he would dig it out ! )
Edit : i emailed and twitted to the guys, i will forward what he's saying !

Edit2 : he respond, saying that we would need the "raw footage" to see where the crew are placing for the filming. He seem septic ( like me ) but the video being in Quebec maybe he will get tempted to search for it! And he surely have contact with TVA ( he have been often on their channels )
Edit 3: he dont think that the "raw footage" still exist.
edit on 22-8-2014 by FreeQuebec86 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join