It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A closer look at the IMAX Bigfoot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Clairaudience

I think you mean 2010.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Nope, 2001 buddy.
Link

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Found the original and whomever started that rumor is lying. As well as the Bigfoot news article. There is no Caribou climbing the embankment, and there is no camera view from that particular spot. Starts at 8:55 and not 9:20, pans past and cuts to an entire different scene.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Fair enough. But it doesn't really matter. Not a camera man

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
According to this Bigfoot website it's a caribou.

Some of the other websites reporting this story are not offering the link to see the complete documentary footage at Hulu.com. If you view it for your self you can see the shape looks the same as the dark shapes of the caribou in the foreground. You can also see it moving in the same galloping rhythm as the surrounding caribou. In fact, after the 9 minute and 20 second mark, (at about 9:22) it turns 90° to its left to go up the hill with the rest of the herd. At that point you can actually make out the caribou head and horns.
www.bigfootlunchclub.com...

www.hulu.com...

I went to full size and stopped frame by frame the picture above is simply not there.imo.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Words
Definitely looks like a cameraman changing spots on the fly.

One thing for the cameraman idea is that I would personally position someone out in the distance in something that would not ruin my photos, so that they could get shots from the other side, also if it were a BF where did it go, seems into a crevice and stayed there?
EDIT:
Well just watched the longer verson, no reason to station a camera man over there they had helicopter shots.
edit on 12-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Clairaudience
The Imax crew said themselves that this was someone from the staff. Why people outright deny that statement is beyond me when they are clearly the ones in the know.

I definitely, without a doubt, believe in the existence of a large primate in NA and Asia, but this is not footage of one.

If they are into wildlife, they may say it was nothing so that hunters will not head out there searching to shoot it. If I were to see one I would never tell anyone.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Same here. I played it back multiples times from the hulu link and never saw what they are referencing there.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Found the original and whomever started that rumor is lying. As well as the Bigfoot news article. There is no Caribou climbing the embankment, and there is no camera view from that particular spot. Starts at 8:55 and not 9:20, pans past and cuts to an entire different scene.

If it is a BF i think he was not chasing the herd, but running to hide, the helicopters was scaring the heard and i think it would have been running for the same reason.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Amazing as to what lengths people will go to lie. They even shopped a caribou into the pic and claimed it's in the original. I'm not really that surprised actually.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Couldn't watch the Hulu link on the Bigfoot site it's blocked to those outside the U.S but just watched the German one you posted and yeah no Caribou .... who'd of thought it , a Bigfoot website falsifying evidence that something isn't Bigfoot.

After watching it a few times it does look like a bloke on a bike.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Moles inserted into every research group. I think someone convinced them and they ate it up without doing their due diligence.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

But that would be a highly unlikely scenario. Not everything is a conspiracy and not everything you see on film is as it seems.

edit on July2014201412-0500fCDT04America/Chicago16 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Perhaps but it is highly suspicious a research site would claim hoax in their own stuff. It's just weird

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Do have a link.
It was not mentioned in the YT post. Or the comment sections.
The best explanation ( not from a crew member ) was it was a camera man on a bike with a back pack.
Thanks.

That's exactly what I see... someone on a bike wearing a backpack.

They probably told the Film Loader or the Chef to jump on a bike to stir up the boring-a$$ caribou; get them to do something exciting for the cameras - hence the stampede.
edit on 7/12/2014 by the_philth because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/12/2014 by the_philth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I loved that narrator's analysis.

S&F

"He's wearing all black, even on the face, maybe it's a black crew member, okay could be"
edit on 12pmSat, 12 Jul 2014 18:41:15 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Sped up and zoomed in it looks like a guy on a mountain bike and he's a lot closer to the camera than the caribou climbing the embankment so the size comparison is off.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Probably mentioned already, but I believe that's one of the film crew with a backpack.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

I tried to watch it with a bike in mind, I can't see it. But I do see something hop up and catch a ride even more than before.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz
it really reminds me of a primate dragging its knuckles as it moves while trying to stay low. there is also a nice reflection that comes off its back in one frame that looks a lot like fur reflecting light. I wish we could see the stock footage cause I bet u can see everything u need to know to come to a conclusive decision on what it is
Edit: Ok it does also look a lot like someone peddling a bicycle. id say we need the stock footage otherwise its pointless to keep guessing

edit on 12-7-2014 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join