It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you came face to face with the Devil ... what would you say?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
"And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him".

I would ask him what's it like to be someone's bitch.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I would say "so the Judeo-Christian God and all related mythos around it is true? Daaaaaamn"

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Depends which devil we're talking about, here. If it was the young earth creationist one, I'd ask how long it took to bury all of those fossils.

There is such ambiguity with regards to what devil is accused of what heinous deed that it is very tough to ask a question that would be consistent with any reasonable number of them.

I would also call him stupid, because outright disobeying an all-powerful deity is, by no stretch of the imagination, stupid. If he was really that evil, he would have been God's right-hand man. The best way to harm the largest number of people is by being nice to everyone until you have control over the proverbial nuclear launch code.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
"Wanna play, Let's Make a Deal?"

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hello again. Still at it huh? Man, tough job. But thanks for letting me know the ultimate purpose of your ROLE even though you aren't supposed to make it obvious to any. It was a good night under the supermoon solstice and meeting you and your co conspirators was amazing and life changing. Yeshua sure is a freaking rockstar! It's amazing how simple it all really is now. I live every day knowing there is a greater good to even bad things. I'm no longer afraid of anything other than what you all fear, that love might not be enough for some. Go(o)d and (d)evil really are two points on the same line with both edges of that line joined. The circle of life. Anyways, watch out for that car. Dude is screaming into his phone. Yeah, love isn't enough for him.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Id ask him if he misses heaven.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Thanks Fan! I needed this. Flag, Five pointer,
and a barbed tail too.

"Great Pacino impersonation. POP!" High five,
and across the street like a pigeon on a pint
of espresso.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I would say " makalakadingdong " and then fly away in my clown car because I was obviously dreaming

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I would ask...

"How many of those hypocrites that have fallen from grace are you going to take back to hell when you leave."

and the answer is.....

"All of em"
edit on 10-7-2014 by olaru12 because: O_0

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

What job opportunities are there with your firm? Do you have a card?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You're under arrest for crimes against all souls. And then pray for him to be blue beamed up. Ask Dad, and Michael to help.
edit on 10-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?"

-Mark Twain "Letters From The Earth"

JAK

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
"Oh! I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else. I do apologise, don't let me detain you."

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
If he had time for a beer as would be good chance for an interesting philosophical conversation ..

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAK
"Oh! I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else. I do apologise, don't let me detain you."

Worry not...he won't be offened.

I have an EX that sometimes confused me with the Devil.

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
"Hello artificially contrived me, am I ready to fully trust and engulf myself in the truth of me, or will I continue in this path of false variants of who I am, and fall back into the incorrect reality of what and who we are?"

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
You are in Philadelphia walking on a sidewalk in the city and coming from the side street toward you is the Devil himself. The two of you come together on the street corner and look at each other. Before the street light changes and everyone crosses the street and continues on you take the opportunity and tell/ask him ________________

What the hell am I doing in Philadelphia

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I know he owns the Chicago bears but must be in Philly for the cheese steak......

I would ask him if he really stuffs pineapples into Hitlers rear end....

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
"So,.....which one of you is actually winning? Isn't it about time you two kissed and made up?"

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I think it'll be interesting to see which thread gets more flags ... the God thread or the Devil thread. Right now, the Devil thread is ahead. I wonder what that says about ATSers? hmmmm ..... bwahahaha

The devil is always more interesting. The God threads are always telling us how much we never measure up ...we're never quite good enough.
The devil I think, makes us feel a bit better about our self. As an occult dabbler it's a silly question. I simply wouldn't divulge myself in such things.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join