It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you came face to face with the Devil ... what would you say?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Same as the 'Meet God on a street corner' thread ...

You are in Philadelphia walking on a sidewalk in the city and coming from the side street toward you is the Devil himself. The two of you come together on the street corner and look at each other. Before the street light changes and everyone crosses the street and continues on you take the opportunity and tell/ask him ________________ (fill in the blank). Keep in mind the city street light changes every 30 seconds or so. That's all the time you've got. Make it count. (Yes I know, that's not how it works, but just go along with it ... )

From me - in reality I'd keep my eyes on the ground and hope that he doesn't notice me. I've run into demons before. It's not pretty. But if it were a cartoon devil type .... I'd ask ... "Was Jimmy Page really a student of yours?' and 'When you throw a cocktail party in Hell, who is on your 'A' List for guests?' (I'd be asking who's who in hell to see who is there)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'll jump in this thread too

I would say "So what's your side of the story?"

"Is god running a smear campaign against you or are you a pretty good dude in reality?"

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You are the worst President this Country has ever had. Go back to hell and leave America alone. I hear they have some HOT golf courses there.

Yep, that's what I'd say to the Devil...

Des

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax
Oh wow. That's a good one. And it fits with the ATS motto of deny ignorance and get the whole story.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

OH WOW ... unexpected response ... and exceptional.

You are definitely on your toes tonight. Sharp answer.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I'd say something thoughtful and insightful like, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. . . "

And run like "hell".

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'll tell him I was framed. . .

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I would ask, "Are they rocks?"

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think it'll be interesting to see which thread gets more flags ... the God thread or the Devil thread. Right now, the Devil thread is ahead. I wonder what that says about ATSers? hmmmm ..... bwahahaha

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
me: So.... did it hurt?
devil: What?
me: When you fell from heaven. *seductive eyes*

Kidding of course, i would probably be dumbfounded at first, then try and find out what is really going on behind the scenes. I would ask if he (the devil) really gave a rat's behind about what goes on with the human race or not, and if God did or not as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
To play a wicked guitar solo for me NO! I'd ask him if he would sing in my band!
edit on 9-7-2014 by Fargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well if he was in a bind and way behind, I'd see if he was willing to cut a deal.

Pretty much my same response in the other thread
Sheesh I learned some disturbing stuff about myself today. I guess I'll pretty much suck up to anyone willing to stand next to me 30 seconds.

edit on 9-7-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yikes. Well. I would most likely not say anything at all.

However, for the sake of "what if" (and comedy) here are some responses...

1. Wow. Pretty wings... Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?*
2. Awwwwww, dangit! Mention the Devil and he appears...Sooooooo...how's your stock doing in Halliburton and Monsanto these days?
3. "Ohhhh Niiiiiight DI-VIIIIIIIIIINE Oh Ohh Ohhh, O Night Diiiiiiviinnnnneeee" (With fingers in my ears and eyes squinched shut...)
4. One question.......... Why?

Anyway. I'm not as fast or as clever as Des. (Though most Presidents get labeled as the Devil regardless of party
)
Just avoiding a massive cleaning project like it was the Devil....

- AB

*Dang! Shoulda hit ENTER faster and THEN edited.... you beat me to it...

edit on 9-7-2014 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I would ask him how Imagination Land is.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'd be like holy # I guess this means God really does exist and then I'd book it to the nearest cchurchand have to atone for my sins.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If you're in Philadelphia and at a street corner , how would you know he is the devil? Does he look like Jared Leno or something? Or Johnny Depp with that mustache? If he told me he was the devil and I had 30 seconds to talk to him, I would say take me with you. Lol Better to rule in hell then serve in heaven, right. Lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If you came face to face with the Devil ... what would you say?

"Hello !

My name is Barack H. Obama

How can I help you ? "

edit on Jul-09-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
"Excuse me, Devil..there's a lot of people who said to me 'when Hell freezes over...' I'd like to spite. Does that sound like something you'd be interested in helping me with?"

edit on 9-7-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
OOPS!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Forgive me father for I have sinned,

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join