It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eduard "Billy" Meier's 8mm film UFO footage - real or faked? Seriously!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
This BUNK again? Billeye Meier, really?

Have at it ATS... again...

sigh.

What have you done to debunk Billeye (sic) Meier? Or are you stating that you accept the findings of others? Until "Billy" is debunked 100% he will have to be considered one of Ufology's enigmas.

Have you seen the footage where he is shown walking down a steep path on the side of a hill and he points to the sky behind him and you can see a UFO gently moving? If that's a model it must have been the size of a cent to look that small and that high. Have you ever seen that footage debunked?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300 Yes she is lovely that's why she was on TV.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
He faked some stuff and made money.

How much money?

Look at Whitley Streiber. His only evidence is his word. And yet how much money has he made on his books? Probably a good sum.

Money money. Ufology is mostly about money. Liike a lot of things.

Saying that Whitley Strieber made "a good sum" must be the understatement of the century. Wasn't his book bestseller for a long time? He likely made XY MILLIONS from this book alone.

By the way, I don't believe that his story is genuine..AT ALL. I think it's entirely made up. In fact the list of people where I think everything is made up is quite big.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uggielicious
Have you seen the footage where he is shown walking down a steep path on the side of a hill and he points to the sky behind him and you can see a UFO gently moving? If that's a model it must have been the size of a cent to look that small and that high. Have you ever seen that footage debunked?

What footage? Is that the one with the blue unicorn ridden by a naked pixie in it, or the one with the elves and the donkey?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Here's a little thing I cooked up a while back after playing around with some Meier photos. Not only is he apparently able to take photos of alien saucers, but also trees that can magically transport themselves from one completely different location to another. And it's not a matter of a change in camera angle. The tree barely changes at all. Yet the background goes from foothills and farmland to a lake.

snip

Not the same tree, you say? Well, I'll admit that the trunk magically changes size.

You would think he could at least try to rotate the tree so it didn't line up almost perfectly with the previous shot. Look at that top part, in particular. But it's hard to get all the details right.

The reason I selected only the movie footage to see how others think about it is because photos are easier to debunk and it's been done beyond mondo. You did a nice job with your GIF (?) but one of the books I mentioned in the OP is by Kal K. Korff who did what you did in his book by showing the same Beamship with the same tree in various locations. Except that in the footage you can see that the tree is real and pretty big. Meier must have made a model of that tree to show it in the various locations. Also in some videos you can see the tree on top of a hill with the Beamship "attached" to it. Meier is seen walking into the scene. The tree looks far away but it could be the result of forced perspective. If the Beamship was real Meier should have signaled the occupants to move the ship to prove it wasn't a model.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
This BUNK again? Billeye Meier, really?

Have at it ATS... again...

sigh.

What have you done to debunk Billeye (sic) Meier? Or are you stating that you accept the findings of others? Until "Billy" is debunked 100% he will have to be considered one of Ufology's enigmas.

Incorrect, until Billy can explain all of the many times he was caught red handed, faking and hoaxing, he will have to be considered one of UFOs greatest frauds and deceiver of the very gullible and mentally inagile.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Just a fraude...

www.iigwest.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
...and welcome to the HOAX forum. Told 'ya.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

The reason I selected only the movie footage to see how others think about it

You keep going on about "movie footage" yet you refuse to show any, or link to any.

Why is that?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Except that in the footage you can see that the tree is real and pretty big.

What exactly makes you think that this tree (which now has a house behind it) is "pretty big?"

And what also makes you think that a tree used in at least two hoaxed photos is not being used here to hoax the movie footage? Are you saying this is a real tree, but the others that look just like it are fake? Here, I'll make it even easier for you.

Here we have the pictures themselves -- HIS pictures -- the very stuff that is supposedly so impressive and that "proves" everything -- showing him to be a hoaxer. Deny if you must.

edit on 9-7-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift that tree wasn't even really on his property. He later claimed he cut it down, but there was no stump. The tree is a miniature and a fake just like Billy Meijerk.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Damn, never knew about the trees being moved. Definitely sounds like this is a hoax. Its hard to get to the bottom of these stories. That woman was beautiful though

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300 She was on a dean martin special in like 68, dianne something I think.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300 Michelle Dellafave was her name.LINK

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

lol..good knowledge. i thought you were being sarcastic when you said she was on tv. so strieber green and meier were all in on this hoax? and they made a fortune?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300 I can't say they were in on it but they are big enough frauds in their own right.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Ya i am glad i have finally come to a firm conclusion on the Meier story. Hopefully one day I can make up my mind about Lazar. That story is a deep rabbit hole.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Billy may not be a hoax, as I remember his ufo landing site from some of my obe's years ago and boarded the ufo several times and where all we went is fuzzy, but the obes were very very real indeed.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
i think billy's in this for the long haul..
what with naming his kids 'gilgamesh' & stuff like that
he's got too much world experience too, hardly the simpleton people make him out to be..
definitely something sus' about that unit

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: kevinp2300 Michelle Dellafave was her name.LINK

LOL at the swift reverse by Billy once he got caught out in that one...

Billy Meier writes, "Unfortunately, during my conversation with Ptaah he revealed that the two women depicted on the photos are not Asket and Nera from the DAL Universe, but two American look-alikes. These photos are malicious hoaxes and were switched upon the order of and in collaboration with the 'Men in Black.'"

And people wonder why nobody takes the UFO industry seriously!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join