It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proud Whopper - Burger King serves GAY Food - This is the beginning of the END

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I knew you were a slap and tickle kong of gal.
Pm me when single lol.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Kind.. bloomin phone and one hours sleep don't mix.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

lol... okay that was too funny.

My point, is that I don't even want to know what my neighbors are doing.... It's why I close my door... at the same time, lets not throw things in the faces of others..

but then I think anything beyond hand holding in public is too "on display" and even hand holding is a public display of affection that I rarely partake in - simply because its public for crying out loud. No one wants to see such things.

But then I'm not very modern either... so there is that.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

lol... okay that was too funny.

My point, is that I don't even want to know what my neighbors are doing.... It's why I close my door... at the same time, lets not throw things in the faces of others..

but then I think anything beyond hand holding in public is too "on display" and even hand holding is a public display of affection that I rarely partake in - simply because its public for crying out loud. No one wants to see such things.

But then I'm not very modern either... so there is that.

I'm with you. I don't want to see PDA from anyone else either. Like you, I am not modern. I was raised in a way that sex was special, and private. Not something you just talked about willy nilly. No need to broadcast it. And maybe that is why I don't really care what anyone does in their own bedrooms. I also like to think my parents only had sex twice. And from the way my brother has turned out, I could even go for once and not have my feelings hurt lol.

But the PDA.... Yeah. I agree 100%. I don't want to see it from anybody. Public make out sessions are just...

edit on 7/8/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It's funny.

We aren't consumed by curiosity by what goes on in anyone's bedroom.

Yet we are consumed by what a person earns in his/her job.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I'm almost afraid to ask, but can you elaborate? I have read this several times and can't determine what your point is...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It seems like if they really wanted to draw the gay crowd, men and women alike, they would be slinging hot dogs and fish tacos. Not sure what would appeal to the trannies. Turkey bacon?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is an utterly insane world.
edit on 8-7-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: The world is insane.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

Just to confirm.....

the opposite of gay, is jesus?

how does that work them?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
When they Rename the Store "Burger Queen" and the Mascot dresses in Drag The Terrorist have clearly won!

#ThanksObama

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
When they Rename the Store "Burger Queen" and the Mascot dresses in Drag The Terrorist have clearly won!

Now that "Burger Queen" line, was classic DP. I can't believe nobody thought it up earlier. That was good.

#ThanksObama

On a more serious note though, nobody is thanking Obama anymore, Nobody whatsoever my friend.

Yeah, it's true. Not even his few last crack addicts, or former community organizing drugged up frauds that are left supporting such a lying failure, believe anything he says at all at this point.

The puppet Obama only answers to his international Bankster puppet masters when they pull his strings. Otherwise, it's business as usual, which is herding the sheople until his next order . ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I saw a guy get riled because he thought Spongebob Squarepants was trying to make kids gay. There was a scene with a rainbow. I had to ask him if God was trying to make Noah gay.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I believe contemporary Christianity to be an organization devoted solely to homophobia. Not spiritual matters.

The anti-gay material isn't even part of the Ten Commandments and it appears that it is the singular commandment Christians now practice.
edit on 9-7-2014 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

I thought Elvis shaking his hips was the beginning of the end?

CJ

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frith
I believe contemporary Christianity to be an organization devoted solely to homophobia. Not spiritual matters.

Sometimes it seems like that. Seems politics and denying others their rights are more important than trying to live their lives as Jesus taught.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
It's funny.

We aren't consumed by curiosity by what goes on in anyone's bedroom.

Yet we are consumed by what a person earns in his/her job.

Maybe because we know we are all just a little bit "different" in the bedroom... we don't want others knowing what makes our motor run, and we know if we knew what made joe's motor run next door... we might run from joe!

hahahaha

But wages... now that is a different story altogether!

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join