It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proud Whopper - Burger King serves GAY Food - This is the beginning of the END

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Homosexual Hamburgers: When the World Goes Mad

written by Bill Muehlenberg found at www.lady-patriots.com...

Article dated July 3, 2014

In yet another example of corporate appeasement to the militant homosexual lobby, it seems we now have homosexual burgers. I kid you not. Another corporation bends over backwards (pun sort of intended) to placate the homosexual militants. Here is how one news item covers this story:

Burger King has concocted yet another way to have it your way: a gay pride burger. The Proud Whopper, as it’s called, comes wrapped in a rainbow colored wrapper with this inscription: “We are all the same inside.” It will be sold through Thursday at one Burger King restaurant on San Francisco’s Market Street, that was at the heart of the route for last weekend’s 44th annual San Francisco Pride Celebration & Parade. Burger King on Wednesday morning at 8 AM EST plans to post a two-minute video about the Proud Whopper on its YouTube channel.
“It showcases who we are as a brand,” says Fernando Machado, senior vice president of global brand management at Burger King. “It shows how we, as a brand, believe in self expression.”

So Obama just swore in a ton of illegal aliens who got their "citizenship" (and I use the term very loosely) by joining up in the military and Colorado cant keep up with the number of illegal aliens they are giving drivers licenses to - do we really need Gay food now?

I agree with this gentleman - if we must have a Proud Whopper, we MUST have a Jesus Burger too. That wont happen so my decision is to boycott that place and I hope you feel the same way.

(read the whole article.. this is all about morality in America and the decline of Western civilization)

What say you ATS?

edit on Fri Jul 4 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

At $4.29 it costs the same as a conventional Whopper. And, indeed, customers ultimately discover the only difference is the rainbow wrap.
link

(read the whole article.. this is all about morality in America and the decline of Western civilization)

Hysterical much?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's a Marketing strategy. The latest 'cause' . But, it should also go both ways, Christians should be pandered to also.

This world ... shakes head.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Am I the only one who can't help thinking that using a "sexual" lifestyle to sell "Whoppers" might not have been thought out real well?

We have tons of other things going on at the moment and BK using this as a means to sell more food just shouldn't be on the radar IMO. As a matter of fact, if I were gay this whopper would be the last thing I would want to purchase. Why? Because they don't care. They care that it will help them sell more burgers to those who don't look too closely. If they could make a profit selling anti gay whoppers... They would be doing that as well.

They are using a cause to milk profit from the trendies who care more about appearing politically correct, than they do about any one person/group in general.

We've gone nuts.
edit on 7/4/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Its not unusual for a brand/company to try and get in on an event. Look at the world cup, so many brands using their support of the world cup to sell products - Its business as usual.

- There has been a nationwide change of attitude toward's homosexuality in america, its been positive.
- A lot of debate about gay marriage, with many people now supporting the right for gay people to get hitched.

Burger king has simply clicked on that there is support for the gay community and they want to sell their product to that new group of people. It will win them customer's and you know it.

If you ask me, they've done it tastefully. What's life without a bit of humor eh?

Gay burgers for all.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix
Homosexual Hamburgers: When the World Goes Mad

What say you ATS?

I don't see anything about the decline of western ciovilization or the morality thereof in this particualr situation, not that it isn't or hsan't taken place elsewhere though, but, seriously.... a corporation decides to wrap their burgers in rainbow paper to show support for a percentage of their customer/user base and yet we have folks decrying their Choice to aggrandize an agenda..... and it'snot the corporation's.

i think their whoppers suck, so it doesn't impact nor effect me on iota.... either way..... it's their choice to do so..... and anyone ele's choice to buy their product or not.

other than that.

wth's the big deal????

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I think Jesus deserves a fine wine named after him, not some greasy fast food burger! Something that goes good with bread and fish.
edit on 4-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: typo

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
A gayburger. These corporations will do anything to attract customers.

Now I wonder if any gay people around here will be buying those things. So if we are all the same inside, how come they need a special burger?

Is the burger going to actually be a hot dog or something?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So, they went from "have it your way" to "we're all the same inside." I thought the selling point of the BK burger was that you could indeed "have it your way?" And I would think that any self-respecting gay person's life was all about "having it their way" instead of being forced to have it the same way as everyone else?

But then again, I see we are now actually shoving the gay agenda down people's throats ...

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
A gayburger. These corporations will do anything to attract customers.

Now I wonder if any gay people around here will be buying those things. So if we are all the same inside, how come they need a special burger?

Is the burger going to actually be a hot dog or something?

Gay people didnt ask for this.

And no its not a hot dog you dimwit, its clearly a burger. Homophobes making a big deal out of nothing as per usual.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is America.

No one is forcing anyone to eat a burger anywhere.

Don't like it -

don't eat it, don't buy it - that simple.

Like it?, then buy it and eat it

Don't like the message, don't go there, don't do business with them, simple, easy-peasy

Like the message, eat there, do business there

Don't you wish everyone felt this way and left bakeries and florists alone too with this philosophy?

This is what it is to be American, don't like the philosophy of a business, don't do business there, simple, go elsewhere.

Like the philosophy of a business and want to see it thrive, do business there, simple.

The right shouldn't tell any business owner how to express their moral philosophy

The left shouldn't try and force any business owner not to express their moral philosophy

Plain, simple, and American as apple pie

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

LMAO. What, are people afraid if they eat one of these rainbow wrapped Whoppers it will turn them gay or something? Those gay people are really taking over now!

It will be sold through Thursday at one Burger King restaurant on San Francisco’s Market Street

Whoops not much of a beachhead there. Frankly I don't care what they serve, they can have Jesus burgers too. Still won't catch me eating BK, that stuff barely qualifies as food anyway.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So, they went from "have it your way" to "we're all the same inside." I thought the selling point of the BK burger was that you could indeed "have it your way?" And I would think that any self-respecting gay person's life was all about "having it their way" instead of being forced to have it the same way as everyone else?

But then again, I see we are now actually shoving the gay agenda down people's throats ...

You want fries with that? I'll deliver it to your cave.

link   
How does one get back to District 9 anyways?

Every few years, we get on a kick naming people. Black Eye Kids, Really? Hell! Let the gays have their burger, we have bigger problems they do not want you to see.

Would you Like to Hold my Fry's? Hopefully one day we get an End of War Burger! Topped with race, creed and color and now Gays Too! Who can pick whats next on the list?

Peace

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The deline of Western civilization and morality? That's a bit hyperbolic don't you think? This is a single Burger King, in one city, in the middle of one of the largest gay pride parades in the country. This was a marketing technique and nothing else. I also love how the people opposed to this claim we need a Jesus Burger. Why not a Brahma Burger that is beefless? Or a Satan Burger that is served extra spicy?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

The only Phobia I have is the fear of running out of potatoes in the house.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Doesn't Jesus already have a nasty chicken chain?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
ROFLMAO!!!!

They can't be the same inside...

They must have used gay cows!!

What a frickin world we live in

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Here's something to think on... a maximum of 3% of the population are LGBT and they get a Rainbow Burger from Burger King. In North America, about 15% of the population are black, about 18% hispanic and about 18% asian. Where are their special burgers?

Maybe the LGBT crowd gets a rainbow burger because 87% of the population are either apathetic or non-critical thinkers and the political groups pushing this trash know that?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I love how you couldn't resist the jab at Obama and immigration in your post about business making a business decision.
They are doing this to make money, and that is the American way right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join