It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Levant Caliphate that will lead WWIII according with Nostradamus is already created

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: Sremmos80

France go bye bye.
Se la vie.

I will miss the wine though. Ah well California does just as good.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Something to consider. There is possibly a prophesy about a Caliphate in the bible.

Sometimes prophesies from the bible repeat. And while Daniel 11 may have occurred once it could happen again.
So I postulate. Is the Caliphate the coming of the kingdom of the south of Daniel 11?

Link to Daniel 11.

Something to think about. Also consider Daniel 8.

Another thing that Daniel predicts is that after a western country that looked Greek to him is attacked by 4 nations/kings in the middle east then that country is supposed to counterattack and conquer 2 of those nations.

So I ask. Did the Apocalypse start and no one noticed? And are we in the days of the tribulation of the carcass? After all, once the ram of Daniel 8 dies you would have what? A carcass.

Matthew 24

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
edit on 30-6-2014 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Six months ago, a pure red heifer was born in the United States. As of this time. It is still pure in color. One or more white hairs have not appeared on it. It will be fit to sacrifice at three to four years old. The tenth red heifer will be offered during the time of Moshiach.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I'm not saying the opposition in the Middle East are pushovers, they're far from it, whether they're insurgents, taliban, al Qaeda, etc.

However, this fight is currently on their soil. They've lived there for centuries, and it's their only advantage. This fight will never reach the continental US, at least anything besides a terrorist attack. They just don't have the funding, nor do I buy that they're already here and awaiting orders.

And even IF they were, the citizens here are pretty well armed. Then they'd be on OUR soil, and it wouldn't go well for them.

This fight will only last as long as we want it to. We leave completely, that's the end of it, in my opinion.

I'm of the belief that we tried. Now it's time to let them just go at each other. It's what they want, and we'll never change that.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Yes, I always find it humorous that we only decipher Nostradamus's quatrains AFTER the fact. I thought the whole thing about predictions was to DO IT IN ADVANCE.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PGTWEED
Six months ago, a pure red heifer was born in the United States. As of this time. It is still pure in color. One or more white hairs have not appeared on it. It will be fit to sacrifice at three to four years old. The tenth red heifer will be offered during the time of Moshiach.

Really????

What if we could genetically modify a cattle to be the Pure Red Heifers? Would that fulfill any prophecy as well?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
Shaman

Here is a cool video where rivermonster's jeremy wade talks to a dancing shaman in mongolia. It is worth a look to see what st. udio was speaking of.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Ya right, the ant (caliphate) will meet the boot (US military)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The ethnic cleansing has started long time ago. But now they make it public and they are proud of it.

The Free Legion of the Sunnis an affiliate of ISIS in Lebanon - Baalbek, define themselves as a group dedicated to purging Lebanon Churches of polytheism and hit the Crusaders to prevent them from keep ringing the church bells in Lebanon.
Through its account on Twitter, they tweeted a salafist professionalism jihad mission: " they are granting power to a special group of Mujahideen Liberals to cleanse the Islamic Emirate of the Bekaa in particular and Lebanon in general from its churches and its christians." (But these are not their lands!!! These are Christian lands since the dawn of ages! So they are planning to conquer and destroy and cleanse the middle-east from its last Christians stronghold: the Lebanese Christians. If I were the pope, I'd throw away the friendly methods, and I'd call for a crusade!)

The group added in a second tweet: "This group will work on targeting the Crusaders in the emirate of Lebanon to stop the bells of polytheism." (Since they consider the Christian Trinity a blasphemy)

I'm usually a neutral french journalist working in Beirut-Lebanon. But this time has become a real danger, lot of Sunni's are declaring allegiance to the new IS (Islamic State) and the Christians, and the poor other neutral people are in real danger of existence. Fanaticism is gaining ground. We need a new William Wallace!

Original link from Lebanese news site

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I found some confirmation in print of my claim that the 1999 years is really spot on for the middle of July, 2001. Its in Lawrence Gardiner's "The Grail Enigma". Mr. Gardiner, was trying to straighten out the B.C. to A.D. discrepancy and says the same thing as I have. But he was collating dates in the first Century A.D., while I looked all the way to the run up for 9-11, 2001. We both understand that the Romans never had a zero. So there was never a year zero between 1 B.C. and 1 A.D. In my case you have to add it to 1999, and then add the days of Seven completed months, of 28 days. or the middle of July 2001.

There is a way to look at Nosty by first finding his perspectives. Each prediction has to be seen from one point of view. This mirrors the transformation of art from the two dimensional paintings of the Romanesque, to the three dimensional ones originating in the Renaissance. Nosty did this successfully in four lines of poetry called quatrains.

IN a way he is casting the same shadows on the floors of his quatrains, as the Renaissance masters did in their new way of creating art. Sometimes, Nosty's perspectives are from looking straight down from the heavens at a disaster. Two of these which I discovered are the May 1937 crash of the Hindenburg in New Jersey, and the May 18th Eruption of Mt. St. Helens, in Washington State. A strato volcano is a "great round mountain", when you are looking straight down at it. The Zeppelin Hindenburg, also looked like a flaming smoking "Cuvee", if you observed it from above, as it crashed and burned. The infamous photo of it laying off the New York lower harbor, earlier in the afternoon, is "roads" as in road stead, of the Hollow mountains, or the New York Skyline in the background.

the passengers who survived, did so by riding the burning Zeppelin all the way down, and they certainly did "drink poisonous sulfurous waters". The chemical doping of the airship's skin plus the burning hydrogen which makes water vapors, fulfills this to a Tee.

So far, I've found over thirty quatrains which can be solved by using this perspective, along with the curious discovery that they all bear on incidents which my family experienced between living in New Jersey, up to the end of the Second World War, and then here in the Pacific Northwest, up to the present day. This was quite a shock when I stumbled into them. This was back about late 1985 to early 1986. My mother watched the funeral pyre of the Hindenburg from a bank roof in Collingswood, N.J. and suffered the ash fall on May 18th, 1980 in Eastern Washington State. My dad relocated with my mother and grandmother, from N.J. back to Washington State after he was discharged from the Army at the end of 1945.

He had been drafted in the 1940 peacetime conscription, for one year. His birthday was Dec. 7th, and Pearl Harbor made his hitch a very long one. He served in the E.T.O., in the infantry. At one point at the end of the war, he walked the same paths and streets outside of Marseilles, which Nosty trode, some four Centuries earlier. Mount St. Victoret, outside of Marseilles is just one of these locations. All in all, you have made a good O.P.

But until I can get my manuscript published, there must remain great gaps in most of the American fulfillments. And outside of those thirty odd verses, our family's names in the anagrams of the names of his children, and opening up the Epistle to Henri, from the perspective of its point of origin, described in C. VIII, Q. 78, I'm sure there will be others who will find some of their own family history chronicled in a similar fashion. Once everyone sees his formulas, they will rapidly be understood, with the proviso, that the predicted deeds must have come to pass, before there can be a perspective for them to be understood.

Unfortunately, its really hard to peddle something which has already been put out there. And most of Nosty's work is already in the public domain, which only leaves me the ability to copyright my own "path to discovery".

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Out of Arabian axis,
Shall be born a strong master of Mohammedan law,
Who shall vex Spain, conquer Granada,
Plus by sea shall invade Lygustic people.

Comment: Muslim fundamentalists under Iranian leadership shall conquer Spain and invade Italian coasts.

That comment made no sense to me, so I made my own -

Comment:

Iran is Persian, not "Arab", and predominantly Shi'a, not Sunni (and therefore opposed to this alleged "Caliphate"), so that former comment is "bunk". There is no connective tissue to support it.

Further, the acronym "ISIS", and in particular the first "S" in it, is a joke, and a bad one. It's a "State" with no territory, no government, and no population base. It's a "state" in the same sense that a hammer is a computer... there is more to being a state, and running one, than a simple declaration. There is much more to being a "state" than simply declaring that wherever your foot hits ground belongs to your government, and in particular when that government does not exist beyond a militant hierarchy.

edit on 2014/7/11 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DMan1001
Nostradamus was not a "poet" but a trained apothecary (pharmacist) specializing in herbal remedies. It is generally believed that he spared many from the plague by teaching hygiene.

Maybe you need to take a math class. Nostradamus wrote 942 quatrains. If even one was right it would be 1/10 of 1 percent accuracy (0.001%). It can't possibly be as low as you said. In order for your number to be correct, he would have had to have written 11,304 quatrains.

Most experts/readers of Nostradamus believe at least 19 have been proven correct, equating to an accuracy percentage of 2%

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu
Dear nenothtu

I think with all respect you didn't understand the way the quatrain was written, if it says out of the Arab axis, is precisely to underline that although as going to be Muslim was not going to be Arab at all, and that matches perfectly with either Iraq or Iran hypotheses.

Iraq is not Arab strictly talking, it is a country that includes the ancient Mesopotamia, where powerful kingdoms of antiquity existed as Ninive, Babylon, Assyria, Akkad and Sumeria. This was the very mother land of civilization in times when Arabia was still a land of barbarians.

Also the quatrain never says Shiite or Sunni, it just refers to a follower of the Prophet Mohammed, but not Arab.

Thanks anyway for your comment.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/29/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Dear Carpooler,

Thanks a lot for your nice comment in the thread, it is quite interesting and also very informative of the way the quatrains must be read.

The real problem is of course that many readers become lack of motivation on Nostradamus since they don't understand that the prophetic message is encrypted, but it was the only way in his times to write about Prophecy, since otherwise he could be accused of divination, a very serious accusation then.

It is very frequent that when a person exhibits gift of prophecy his enemies try to prove that it is instead divination, is way to discredit very commonly used by fundamentalists and sectarians, that try to protect their position of authority and the power that comes from it, when feel menaced by the existence of people that perhaps are better connected with the higher spheres that they are.

Seers are very dangerous and uncomfortable figures for people that use religion as a source of authority and economical or political power.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/29/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join