It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Levant Caliphate that will lead WWIII according with Nostradamus is already created

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong the light,
Dear Readers,

This weekend a so important historic fact has occurred in the borders between Syria and Iraq, Alqaeda factions have officially declared created a Caliphate of Levant, a Islamic Kingdom that corresponds with impressive precision to the the realm of the Great middle east leader that will make war against the western civilization in the mother of all the wars, that would be WWIII.

Here is the news:

news.yahoo.com...

This New Islamic state appears spontaneously, also in the middle of the chaos that the civil wars in Iraq and Syria has created, However the context in which this is occurring was in some way foresaw by Vice President Joseph Biden, when being a senator predicted new Islamic States were going to appear at future as a consequence of the instability of Iraq.

abcnews.go.com...

dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com...

Here the Quatrains of Mitchel of Nostradamus warning us of this new power emerging in the Middle east, which goal, as it name suggests is to conquer all the levant countries ( Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Israel, Cyprus , the Turkish region of Hatay and Egypt) and it is boosted by Alqaeda, an evil organization which headquarters are somewhere in Afghanistan ( Tartaria in times of Nostradamus).

Quatrain 55.54
From the Black Sea and the great Tartaria,
A king shall come to see France,
He shall go across Alane (Russia) and Armenia,
And shall leave a bloody rod in Byzantine.

Comment: Tartaria is located in Central Asia, Siberia perhaps. Russian troops shall initiate from the Black Sea region, conquering Turkey, Italy, and eventually will reach France.

Out of Arabian axis,
Shall be born a strong master of Mohammedan law,
Who shall vex Spain, conquer Granada,
Plus by sea shall invade Lygustic people.

Comment: Muslim fundamentalists under Iranian leadership shall conquer Spain and invade Italian coasts.

Quatrain 7.22
The citizens of Mesopotamia,
Angry against the friends of Tarragona,
Sport, laughter, banquet, all at sleep,
The Vicar in Rhone, the city taken by those from Bordeaux.

Comment: Mesopotamia is where the tow rivers run, here means the southern France where Rhone and Durance river run. Pope JP II shall flee from Rome to the South-Eastern France. Tarragona means wormwood or Chernobyl in Ukrainian language. Friends of Ukraine means devout traditional or Eastern European Catholics. Pope JP II goes into exile in Southeast part of France near Rhone. One night, after banquets organized by the local hosts, the anti-Catholic enemy of the Church shall come from Bordeaux to overrun the local city, burn down the place where the Pope stays and capture or murder him.

This comments come from an old translation of 1980s or 1990s of Nostradamus Quatrains, so when the the Pope is mentioned in general is refered to HH John Paul II, but it is perfectly adaptable to our time and we can extrapolate it to HH Francis I. Notice that Ukraine is mentioned as if the time of the birth of this new power of middle east might coincide with one particularly grave Crisis in that country. This corresponds with remarkable precision to what we are experiencing in this 2014.

pls read:

Quatrain 10.58

In the time of mourning, the Muslim (Selin) monarch,
Shall go to war with the young American (Aemathien),
France (Gaul) shakes, ship ( bark) in jeopady,
Marseilles (Phocen) to be tempted, real danger in West.

Comment: Iraq goes to war with US and that will lead to WW III, with France
getting involved most greatly. Marseilles shall be attacked by Muslim navy,
but the real push will be in the West through Spain and Portugal. Ship or
barque stands for the Papacy in Rome.

Quatrain 9. 73

In Foix shall enter the King with a blue Turban,
And shall reign before Saturn evolved,
The white Turban King makes Turkey heart banished,
Sol, Mars, Mercury near the top.

Comment: At the beginning of WW III, one kind of Muslims (Sunni?) shall
attack France through Spain, and another kind of Muslims (Shiites? Iran?)
shall attack Turkey.

All the quotations of Nostradamus were taken from the following commented translation available it the web,

ourlady3.tripod.com...

Please also check:

www.armageddononline.org...

powerpointparadise.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/29/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Nostradamus was a poet who created very abstract poems. These poems have then been interpreted by people to mean certain things. So, to answer your question: If you're talking to a person who believes that Nostradamus was a clairvoyant when he nailed approximately 1X10^-15 predictions (to make it easier for non-math oriented people that's ~ 0.000000000000001% or to make it even easier you have better luck of winning the lottery 4 consecutive weeks than he did making predictions). If you're talking to an educated person however, then Nostradamus made no predictions and none turned out to be correct.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DMan1001

A Poet?

This was a man that got at University of Montpelier a degree in Medicine and Pharmaceutical Science, developed a treatment
that stopped the bubonic pestilence in XVI century Europe, and studied since child Kabbalah, as well as in his youth Sufism,
and became personal Adviser of the Queen Catherine of Medici of France.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry Dear Orson (Wells), where ever you are now , and I think is in heaven, even in spite of your so famous joke
of the martian invasion, I am afraid that somebody here has called you uneducated.

Here the Man that saw the Future, a seminal documentary on the subject.

www.youtube.com...

Can man see in the future??

Here some of the top 10 accomplished prophecies of Mitchel of Nostradamus that have resisted skeptical
criticizing along decades and even centuries.

www.sciencechannel.com...

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/29/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DMan1001

You only need to win the lottery once...not saying OP is right but in this case your own math means its possible.

Nicely done OP..i dig the effort at least.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
So break it down for me, bare bones how long have I got?
I'll be needing a few weeks more for my tomatoes.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
So break it down for me, bare bones how long have I got?
I'll be needing a few weeks more for my tomatoes.

Me too! My plants are LOVELY this year! After a couple of bad tomato years, I am ready for a big, red, juicy slice with some salt on it. Then a BLT. Goodness, I really cannot wait!

Nice job on the thread, OP. I don't know much about his predictions, etc. but I think anyone would be dumb to not think what is going on over there isn't frightening and could spell trouble for us all. Scary stuff indeed.
edit on 29-6-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I get lost at the France part...
Fair that I probably don't know enough about their military and policy, I just don't see how they "get involved most greatly"
Or am I missing something
edit on thMon, 30 Jun 2014 00:01:21 -0500America/Chicago620142180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

France go bye bye.
Se la vie.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ah yes...good Ol Nostrodude...

You may be too young, but back in the 1980s he was huge.

There were TV documentaries, Movies, books, newspaper articles etc etc......it was bigger than the Greenhouse effect at one stage.

Of course, it was all "written" to happen by the mid late 1990s, the experts had it all worked out, by 1999 the World would be destroyed as the War started in the Middle East and the Jews and Muslims fought, then the Bear (Russia) and the Dragon (China) would attack the new Eagle (USA) etc etc...all in the 1990s.

Well....you know what happened.

Apparently, Nostrodude wrote in abstract quatraines and prose, so the Priests couldnt burn him at the stake for witchery and heresy or some such gump.

I think they were metaphors against Church, establishment and intellectual oppression of the times......but noone could understand them....even the intellect.

Dont loose any sleep over it....it never happened or aver will happen. (except in 4 billion years time when we all burn in Hell.)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to:

This was a man that got at University of Montpelier a degree in Medicine and Pharmaceutical Science... and studied since child Kabbalah, as well as in his youth Sufism...

Kabbalah.... Hebrew/Jewish Mysticism
Sufism....... primarily Islamic Mysticism, but relying heavily on the occult practices & rites of Shamanism which employs the use of Entheogens, or the practice of a Whirling Dervish to bring about exhaustion

What is a whirling dervish - Answers.com wiki.answers.com › … › Religion & Spirituality › Islam › Sufism

In the realm of religious fanaticism a whirling Dervish was somebody who spun round and round until they got so dizzy they entered a prophetic state

]
see:

Entheogen Project
en·theo·gen = [god within; god- or spirit-facilitating] a psychoactive sacramental; a plant or chemical substance taken to occasion primary religious experience.

source : csp.org...

the man's visions might indeed be Spiritual and accurate --- but from Whose view point, that of Heaven or that of Satan?

as for Biden forecasting a Islamic State:

...However the context in which this is occurring was in some way foresaw by Vice President Joseph Biden, when being a senator predicted new Islamic States were going to appear at future as a consequence of the instability of Iraq.

It was generally held that a unified Iraq was going to be next to impossible... 98% of the commentators said that Iraq would divide into 3 regions, the Kurds, the Sunni & the Shia regions...Biden never alluded to a Caliphate arising in the old Babylon & Sumer lands bounded by the boundary line of Iraq

edit on th30140412688630142014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I'm reading a view things I.d like comment:

Comment: Muslim fundamentalists under Iranian leadership shall conquer Spain and invade Italian coasts.

The Caliphate they created is ruled by Sunni Muslims, and Iran is ruled by a Shi-it Government.
This means that Spain will only be conquered after Sunni forces have taken control in Iran, which will be a difficult to achieve,at least...

Notice that Ukraine is mentioned as if the time of the birth of this new power of middle east might coincide with one particularly grave Crisis in that country. This corresponds with remarkable precision to what we are experiencing in this 2014.

The change of power in the Ukraine is one created by a financial or even Imperialist structure. Since the European Union accepts any religious believe, they can't cause any conflict from their part. While Russia has a huge Muslim population, that hardly cause any conflicts, except some nationalists rebels, that want to separate from Russia. Like Tjetenia .
Also, the Russian annexation of Crimea was a logical strategic action. That they didn't invade the Eastern Ukraine ( because it would financially be a really bad move ) shows the remaining Ukraine conflict, stays a national problem.

This leaves us with not a single reason left, that would cause a pope, to leave Rome. Unless you have a credible argument that suggests otherwise, nothing is gonna scare the pope to leave the Vatican at this moment.

Comment: Iraq goes to war with US and that will lead to WW III, with France
getting involved most greatly. Marseilles shall be attacked by Muslim navy,
but the real push will be in the West through Spain and Portugal. Ship or
barque stands for the Papacy in Rome.

Although Spain is part of dream to become Islamic once again. The first comment, already suggest it will not be possible, yet
Iraq will never go to war again, as the Americans they will attack, caused the demise of Iraq as a nation. Leaving a situation where a Sunni Caliphate could be created, erasing the borders created by the West, including the rise of a Kurdish state, and a bloody war between Sunni and Shi-it Muslims, and it will probably be going on for a long time.

France and Spain are no longer at risk to be invaded that easily either. As member of the European Union, they will have the all the military power available to defend themselves, including allied forces combined under Nato rule.

Basically aany military attack will nor be successful, and the only possible way to spread Islam would be a peaceful one.
By converted people, and the children born in Muslim families. Chances are that the life they live, will not make it easy to accept by the majority of Muslims to live by strict radical religious rule.

Comment: At the beginning of WW III, one kind of Muslims (Sunni?) shall
attack France through Spain, and another kind of Muslims (Shiites? Iran?)
shall attack Turkey.

Like I already mentioned, the Iran leaders are shi-it. So Spain would have to wait for Iran to change it's dominant leadership, to make an Sunni invasion possible, and the following attack on France.
And Turkey and Iran don't seem to have had a lot of issues lately, Why will they start now.
The Caliphate, and a possible Kurdish state will be in the middle, acting like a buffer zone.

I'm sorry, but just like other prophecies linked to Nostradamus. The one you present is highly unlikely for 2 major reasons.

1. The continuous conflict between Sunni and Shi-it Muslims. ( Which has created more hate within these 2 Islamic sectarian groups, then the hate towards the US for example. Only the Jews are considered worse )

2. Spain and France are no longer separate countries, and the allied forces of Europe and the US along with Nato forces, will be available to strike down any Military attack.

The current situations does not make it possible for these predictions to happen. Yet...

You are welcome.

Sint.

Edit to add:

Actually at will not even be a 3th World War. As the 7 year war, that made the colonial growth into the the entire North American continent possible, as it weakened the French, and Spanish nations, military force s and financially. And actually caused the United states eventually to unite, and the revolution that separate its ties with Britain completely.

The 1th World War, isn't really the first at all.

edit on 6/30/2014 by Sinter Klaas because: Funny facts people aren't aware of.

Sources you say ? What about studying History ? I can offer some though if anyone might ask nicely.
edit on 6/30/2014 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Nostradamus was a joke. Riddles can be bent to say anything.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

In the realm of religious fanaticism a whirling Dervish was somebody who spun round and round until they got so dizzy they entered a prophetic state.

L.O.L.

You had me cracking up the first time I read that.

edit on 30/6/2014 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Nostradamus' writings have constantly been twisted to conform to the agenda of the day.

A couple of years ago I was watching a "documentary" on how Nostradamus predicted 9/11.

It went on and on about Osama Bin Laden and the hijackers.

Considering the fact that 9/11 was an inside job, it was then that I realized that Nostradamus' "predictions" are spun into propaganda.

edit on 30-6-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

Dear gort51,

There has been a huge misinterpretation of Nostradamus quatrain about 1999 along many decades.

What the seer refers to , when he said that a Great king of Terror descend from heaven, is the closest approach of the planet Mars to earth during the Christian Era.

science1.nasa.gov...

Mars is the god of war for the pagans, so it is an ideal metaphor used by Nostradamus to warn us than a great chain of conflicts was going to start soon after that moment.

Now, what is remarkable is that he mentions in that same quatrain the adjectives King of Terror and also warns us that war will occur since them without stop.

Who was the King of Terror? an extremely powerful figure that was obsessed to Sponsor Terror along the world, so must be somebody extremely wealthy, powerful and under the influence of terrible hatred, what better description of Osama Bin laden may somebody of XVI century can give to us?

Now, it was not true that after that epoch , 1999, an international conflict boosted by Terrorism started? with the worst attack ever suffered by USA in all its History just only 2 years after that approach with Mars?

The seer gave us the astronomical event of Mars as a point of reference, occurred in the spring of 1999, but also he is in a subtle way warning us that September was the month in which he was gong to execute his most evil plan, not that year but just two after that.

September was the Seven month of the Roman Calendar, that ruled the western civilization for many centuries.

What are two years for a person that is reading this event more than 4 centuries in advance? is an error of approximation of 2/444, since the quatrains were first time published in 1555. (2/444 = 0.0045)

This is the level of approximation that Nostradamus was with respect to the destruction of world trade center, in terms of timing, we know that in terms of geographical location he was even closer since another quatrain gives practically the latitude of New York.

"Quatrain 6.97
At forty-five degrees the sky will burn, fire to approach the great new city: In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up, when one will want to demand proof of the Normans." (quatrain 6-97)

Even by 1999 the idea was already in the mind of Bin Laden, a proof of that is that he tried to blow up the world center in 1993, but unsuccessfully. He had back luck in that attempt, notice that the quatrain ends saying that by 1999 that situation may change and ends remarking that this evil force got good luck in its projects since them.

www.fbi.gov...

The Spirit of the god Mars bringing back to life Genghis Khan means that this evil leader of Terrorism would have his headquarters somewhere in the immensity of Tartaria, is not Afghanistan located there?

Peace in the tomb of the great Seer Michel of Nostradamus

The Angel of Lightness

Century 10.72
The year 1999, seventh month, From the sky will come a great King of Terror. To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols, Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.
edit on 6/30/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sinter Klaas

Dear Sinter Klaas,

I respect your opinion, but I don't share it at all, since there is one major issue that is able to join all the fanatic fundamentalist Muslims of any sect at once:

Their common hatred against Israel and who ever is sponsoring it.

We have seen in the past major petroleum embargos of the Muslim world against America, The Arab one in 1973, 1974 and the boost of the prices of petroleum caused by the Iranian revolution by 1980, and that is a strong evidence that contradicts your hypothesis, is a really important counter example that there is indeed a way all of them can join forces together, in spite of their traditional divisions.

csis.org...

history.state.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...

The impact of these embargo and great speculation wave on the Petroleum markets was so grave that they were able to remove from power two President of the USA:

Richard Nixon in 1974 and Jimmy Carter in 1980.

If Saddam Hussein might still be ruling Iraq probably this can look as a very unlikely possibility, due to his personal conflict with Teheran, but that is not the case at all, The G.W.Bush administration made a huge favor to Iran, by removing of power the only man that was able to control and stop them in middle east.

Hussein was also rejected by the Arab emirs of Kuwait , Saudi Arabia and the Gulf emirates, but without him in power Iraq became no longer an isolated country in the region anymore.

I would not be surprised if this chaotic situation in Iraq and Syria rides the middle east to another crisis of Petroleum that can sink again the World economy in a major Recession.

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/30/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
The Peace of God to all that belong the light,
Dear Readers,

This weekend a so important historic fact has occurred in the borders between Syria and Iraq, Alqaeda factions have officially declared created a Caliphate of Levant, a Islamic Kingdom that corresponds with impressive precision to the the realm of the Great middle east leader that will make war against the western civilization in the mother of all the wars, that would be WWIII.

Here is the news:

news.yahoo.com...

I got the news from: "ISIS Has Declared An Islamist Caliphate So Expect Mass Crucifixions"
source: shoebat.com...

So, on 29 June (A Sunday- which is appropriate for a SUN oriented religion & the Sunni consituents who compose over 85% of all Muslims)
the name of ISIS-ISIL was put to rest and is now the Islamic State in-other-words a 'Caliphate' with al-Baghdadi acclaimed the initial Caliph.
So, it is religious law which states that any area the Islamic State enters, has to Submit to the 'IS' authority

readers of this thread needs to know that this Caliphate, as weak & tenuious it is right now... is actually the fulfillment of the 1st Blood Moon of 15 April '14... the 'Rider on the White Horse' has arrived in the person who is now the Caliph

to explain what I spoke of in other blood-moon threads was that this 'tetrad' of 4 blood moons in 2014-2015 is very important because this fairly rare Tetrad begins in the 'Year of the Horse' which corresponds to the first time in recorded history that a prophetic 'Tetrad' (4 blood moons sequence) actually ushers in the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse found in Revelations, the final book of the bible

on 15 April '14, the 1st blood moon of the tetrad took place--that ushers in the White Horse & Rider (who is one aspect of the still incomplete AntiChrist=Apollyon(SunGod))..it took until June 29th for the Caliph & the Caliphate to be acclaimed on the world stage (75 days is noteworthy in biblical calculations, re Daniel)

this October 8th, we all should expect the Red Horse of War & Rider to come upon the world stage...
(any delay could be positioning troops & weapons, or the disequilibrium created by the Religiously created Islamic State instead of through the generally accepted practice of Diplomacy and UN decree imposed on the globe by western powers & Its hegemony

the 3rd & 4th horsemen in April 2015 & Sept 2015 will bring their asttending disasters & set ups for the WW3 & the Beast Empire & all the depopulation & destruction of the global life sphere
edit on th30140414578230292014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sinter Klaas

I like your analytical processes of thought...

but I would point out that we know Persia/Iran is there at the last days ... but we are not informed as to the Caliphate
If it is a Sunni creation a 'Caliph' is acclaimed or installed as the leader
if it is a Shia creation then an IMAM will be the Islamic head or ruler

France might well be an important 'player' in the last days of War with the Islamic State-Caliphate...as France has a small but substantial arsenal of Nukes...
-> NATO or the USA might decide that the Spanish territory and the technological Nukes wielded by France will be enough firepower *& territory to combat this Beast Empire/Caliphate (while escaping swarms of Salifists/Jihadists bringing the fight to Homeland USA)...so a feeble France in the end-times might be plausible

I still see Saudi Arabia as the enabler for the Islamic State to be born & to prosper...quite in opposition to the USA...
whereas many think that the ISIS=ISIL, now Islamic State was a puppet/Proxy band of extremists controlled by the USA or CIA black-ops...
I think quite the opposite, in that the Saudi's told Obama to stand down in supporting the Shia led Iraqi government in countering the Sunni led Islamic State taking over parts of Northern Iraq, Western Iraq, much of the Syrian frontiers ...
or else the Petro-dollar would lose all Saudi support immediately & create the immediate destruction of the USD as global reserve currency

the OP does not cover much new ground (other than the 29 June announcement a Caliphate is born, on the foundation of ISIS+ISIL armies)... or just where things might go... or any time frame on what to expect in the immediate time-line which covers the 4 bold moon tetrad, from April 2014 thru Sept 2015...as a start

there will be more to follow but cleaning our glasses to see that this "Tetrad" is the Start of the 4 horsemen-of-the-Apocalypse of Revelation era, which precedes the Revealing of the antichrist at the middle of the 70th week of Daniel is a start

edit on th30140415263930232014 by St Udio because: bla-bla

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
He never got a degree in medicine he flunked out and was asked to leave. a reply to: The angel of light

edit on PM000000300000000662741302014-06-30T14:41:03-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on PMu30u0662725302014-06-30T15:25:06-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am going to cross reference these 2 posts I made in this ~non-interesting~ thread to others that are more compelling

I appreciate the ATS time-stamp that provides proofs of statements made...
but I am on record IF the thread ever changes enough to become a 'place to be'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join