It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unified theory of chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The original article - just so's you know I'm not making this up!

1.The presence of barium and aluminum in so many tests has led the members of the resistance movement to accept that all the trails they see contain barium and aluminum. This may be so, but not necessarily so. Until any given trail has been analyzed, there is no way to know what is in it. There could be other stuff in there, depending on what effect the sprayers want to achieve. Or there could be nothing at all. The mere presence of a chemtrail is enough to generate anxiety and attentive energy which the other side feeds on.

Good point - someone should actually sample one!!

2. Several years ago people began to notice that some of the spray craft were invisible, some of them disappeared when observed, and many of them flew way too fast to be a tanker plane.

How is that speed measured? How fast do tanker planes fly??

This was all disregarded for the most part, as most everyone involved looked for and expected to find physical planes doing the spraying. Funny thing, though. No one, after all these years, ever did locate even one chemtrail plane. And no one has ever discovered the secret manufacturing facility where all this aluminum and barium were being processed into a liquid and put in tanker trucks for delivery to the secret chemtrail plane bases.

Does anyone think it is not odd that after all these years not one pilot has ever broken silence and appeared on a Jeff Rense interview? Nor one chemical truck driver, aluminum miner, or anyone who works in the processing plants. It is almost impossible to keep anything secret these days. And the lure of 15 minutes of Andy Warhol fame should have been enough to tempt at least one person, don't you think?

Many people have made this exact point!! Many point to it as evidence of absence.

But not this person - they've picked the other perfectly logical explanation-

So if these things are physical, where do they come from? If they can't be found here on earth, the next logical thing to consider is that they didn't originate from earth. No bases, no processing plants, no chemical truck drivers to be found. That pretty much leaves earth out as a possible base. And they would need a number of chemspray plane bases to cover the whole globe, as they have done. We have yet to find even one.

and to be fair, it does actually fit that bit of evidence - if there's no evidence on earth, then they must come from off earth - makes perfect sense!!

Before we proceed further down that road of discovery, let's go back in time to the days before Don Croft's cloudbuster. I had taken note of the heavy spraying going on in my part of southern Arizona and tried various ways to eliminate it without success. Then it was made known to me that it is possible to erase chemspray with the power of my third eye. So I tried it. April Fool's Day, 2001, I busted my first chemtrail using my mind. I was hooked!

So apparently it is really easy and fun to bust chemtrails with your 3rd eye!!

Why the Govt doesn't admit they exist:

The spray planes do not originate on earth, the moon, or 3-D. They come from "somewhere else". Which also explains why the government never acknowledged their existence. It is because the government is not doing it. And the government has no authority over the spray planes. So the only thing the government can do is what they did with UFOs. They explained the UFOs as Venus or swamp gas. Chemtrails? Those are contrails, my friend. End of discussion.

Works for me!!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I use to be on the fence about chemtrails but now I'm on the "unlikely to believe it side" because of one simple thing.
I see thousands of these chemtrail pictures which means they are literally everywhere, so my question is: if they are spraying people wouldn't that mean they are spraying themselves and their loved ones too?
Could it be more possible they know something we do not and they are spraying to protect us from something? It just seems more logical to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I disagree that no one has ever seen a 'chemtrail' plane.....weather modification planes are the same thing..

nozles
nozles
keg party
nozles
aircraft leasing
tanks

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth
Yes they are spraying their families, yes they know what they are doing to some extent, yes they think they are protecting us.....but they are lied to just like us or they actually believe it is helping and the harm is minimal....does a pilot understand the chemistry or does he just do his job like anyone else and believe what his boss says....
edit on 29-6-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidAmerican
I disagree that no one has ever seen a 'chemtrail' plane.....weather modification planes are the same thing..

nozles
nozles
keg party
nozles
aircraft leasing
tanks

That's good. We can go back to calling those big white lines across the sky behind heavy jets contrails then. Thanks for clearing that up

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

SO which of these...

Beechcraft King Air

Hawker

Bombardier

Piper

Cessna

WHich you can find here...

www.weathermodification.com...

Are doing this...

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

they get sprayed in criss-cross patterns at times.
that is not 'a normal flight path'
occums razor comes in handy for anyone who cares to wield it.

someone here thinks it can't be true, because that would mean they were spraying themselves
how about fluoride in the water? why haven't they addressed that? they are putting chemicals into their own drinking supply..
there's another thing to consider here, what if they actually *want* the changes that chemtrails bring?
(whatever it is, weather modification, laying down a substrate for holograms, depopulation, whatever..)

i don't know what they're made of, or what they're for (just theories) but they do exist
i can see them, and they're not normal contrails..
i already know "i cannot trust the government"
that's all i *need* to know at this point

i've seen the orbs on more than one occasion (night & day)
when you see them for yourself what are you going to do? get glasses?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

they get sprayed in criss-cross patterns at times.
that is not 'a normal flight path'
occums razor comes in handy for anyone who cares to wield it.

I wonder what people would consider to be 'a normal flight path'

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

they ain't criss-crossed within a few hundred feet of eachother above cities, if that's what you're getting at?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

they ain't criss-crossed within a few hundred feet of eachother above cities, if that's what you're getting at?

No, the vertical separation is at least 1000ft. Notice how the paths tend to intersect around cities because the radio beacons that aircraft use for navigation are located at the airports which are usually sited near cities for convenience.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

That looks like contrails to me. Cloud Seeding Video

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

What?

2nd

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

That looks like contrails to me. Cloud Seeding Video

For the record, I hate cloud seeding almost as much as I hate the "chemtrail" meme. So, can you imagine how much I hate the misleading conflation of the both of them?

ETA:

No they're not and YOU linked a video that shows they're not.
edit on 30-6-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Can you show evidence that the technology exists to keep contrails in a fixed position in the sky, if that's what you're getting at?

You do realize they move, right?
edit on 30-6-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: needed a comma

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

What?

2nd

Well people are always pointing to those big white trails high up left by heavy jets that look just like contrails and calling them chemtrails but according to you they're wrong.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

nozles
nozles
keg party
nozles
aircraft leasing
tanks

Every single one of those photos has been proven to have nothing to do with “chemtrails”. The ones with the barrels are test aircraft used to shift the weight and balance in flight.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

The video shows one method of seeding, there are several others. There is also an effort to create lasting artificial clouds. As I said in the first statement weather modification is a much broader term than cloud seeding which the video is only about.

Projects
edit on 30-6-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

Where?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I would say yes many 'trails' people identify are nothing more than contrails, and the small percentage that actually see something being 'sprayed' are witnessing weather modification.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

a reply to: DenyObfuscation

The video shows one method of seeding, there are several others. There is also an effort to create lasting artificial clouds. As I said in the first statement weather modification is a much broader term than cloud seeding which the video is only about.

Projects

Your statement was

What weather modification planes leave "chemtrails" as the term is most commonly used?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join