It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young thug cracks 18 y.o. Girl in back of head *wal-mart*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Just mind blowing. I consider this attempted murder. The knock out game is escalating. This jack off picks a young girl and uses a baseball bat. I of course do not condone the game...but a weapon?! The opposite sex?
The new knock out game

+70 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

This is a black on white hate crime. Simple as that. The weasel speakers can try to make it sound like a random assault but it's simple hate. Give that bastard the electric chair and be done with it.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Talk about being blind sided ! The girl was very very lucky that she did not suffer sufficient spinal injury to induce paralysis..

As far as the perp... maggots like him should never see the morrow... but he will...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, first off, nothing is "escalating" here. I honestly don't about what you've heard in the last few months, but the last time I heard of anything related to the 'knockout game' is over a year ago. Chalk that up to the fact that isn't as widespread as many believe, or many news media isn't going all-out this year or what have you.

As for the fact a weapon was used against a person of the opposite sex, I can't really see what this has to do with anything. It's clear that people who engage in this kinds of activities have no rhyme or reason to the methods they use to choose their targets, and they'll use any weapon available to them.

There is no real response that I can give to something like this other than "he's an asshole". Whether he's been shaped by his social interactions, media, I cannot say. Maybe both, maybe his parents. Most likely his environment. It was a hate crime, simple as that, nothing more I can really say on the issue. I guess it's because far more pressing matters are currently underway in the Middle East, as well as the fact that Liveleak seems to have no shortage of videos with people being randomly gunned down.
edit on 25-6-2014 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

This is a black on white hate crime. Simple as that. The weasel speakers can try to make it sound like a random assault but it's simple hate. Give that bastard the electric chair and be done with it.

I do not see it as a black on white crime. It is exactly what it appears to be, a young thug really wants to crack someone in the head with a bat to see how it feels... he looks around the store searching for the perfect victim who happens to be white but I do not think that is the reason for the choice, rather the fact that she is a female and appears to be smaller in stature and, most-likely, of lesser physical strength he felt it would be an easy target.

He wanted to see what if felt like to do that to someone. The victim should be given a bat and get a chance to play piñata with him to show him how she felt.

His mother must be so proud! She wants to play the 'he is mentally ill" card but if she knew that, she should have made sure he was accompanied by someone to ensure his mental condition didn't effect those around him. If she makes him out to be a known danger she should be arrested for failure to supervise him properly.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

he looks around the store searching for the perfect victim who happens to be white but I do not think that is the reason for the choice

Uh huh, right. I can respect your opinion but I disagree. I believe there is a huge issue in the US with this type of violence but it is being suppressed in the media because it's not politically correct to talk about it. A simple Google/YouTube search will put that question to rest.

Black on white hate crimes and violence is alive and well in America but don't expect Eric Holder or the DOJ to ever admit to such a thing. Doesn't meet the requirements of the divide and conquer agenda of this administration or the simple fact that racial hatred by many young blacks is completely evident to anyone who looks.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
A perfectly good reason for "concealed carry".

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

he looks around the store searching for the perfect victim who happens to be white but I do not think that is the reason for the choice

Uh huh, right. I can respect your opinion but I disagree. I believe there is a huge issue in the US with this type of violence but it is being suppressed in the media because it's not politically correct to talk about it. A simple Google/YouTube search will put that question to rest.

Black on white hate crimes and violence is alive and well in America but don't expect Eric Holder or the DOJ to ever admit to such a thing. Doesn't meet the requirements of the divide and conquer agenda of this administration or the simple fact that racial hatred by many young blacks is completely evident to anyone who looks.

Okay, so I googled that and I see that this knockout thing has been racial and so I give you that. I still think he went after her for all the other reasons, perhaps after seeing she was white. Either way, he should get a speedy trial and be taken off the streets.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Yeah why not exaggerate the whole thing a little more ..... Use the race thing all you want, but you really have nothing to stand by, their was white people walking passed him. But. This video is pretty lame IMO... Not really worth a thread, I could post a worse video on here, that would "appear" to be random, but I'd probably get in trouble. And it'd be pointless...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Black on White crime? How about just ignorant, immature, and belongs in jail? Don't blame all of us for one idiot!

(post by MX61000 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I see no reason to think there is an "escalation" in intensity, or frequency of random violent attacks. That's basically what the "knockout game" is. Try to knock someone out, just cause. I'm pretty sure this has been going on since the beginning of time.

You know what's changed? Media. We all have smartphones, and security cameras are pretty much everywhere. For whatever reason, the media has chosen to shape this into something it's not. An emerging trend that's novel, and somehow an indication of a decline in society.

Let's get real for a second. 100 years ago, it was whites bashing on blacks. Now we've got a society where there's this false feeling that racism is over, and blacks are given equal opportunities as whites. Plenty of naive whites feel this way, but black people know differently. That leads to more opportunities for those who feel oppressed to strike out at their perceived enemies.

I'm thinking this kind of thing happens a whole lot more than people realize, but is usually in bad neighborhoods away from security cameras, where people just don't report it... in the ghetto. When it happens in a regular place that has a lot of traffic, people trip out, because they relate to being in a walmart with random weirdos around them, and fear it could be them one day. That's the reason this sells so well in the media.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Having watched the video tape and the reports, the following can be stated:

There are many questions that come to my mind that is not being answered and should be. The first thing is where were the employees? Or the store security or the managers or any number of other people who work for Walmart? Were they not paying attention in an area where there is a lot of high valued items?

Did no one bother to think that something might be wrong with a person walking through the store, swinging a bat like that, around where it could damage product or hurt someone? I guess not, so Walmart may face a lawsuit on their part for failing to keep this person safe.

Now if this kid has mental issues, let us be kind and first send him to see a psychiatrist to make that determination. If he does have such problems, then the state cannot prosecute him, however, as he has demonstrated, this young man cannot be allowed to be at home, and should be restrained in a mental hospital, until it is determined that he is not a threat to himself or the general public. If he is that impressionable, as to want to do what he sees on a movie, then what would have happened if he had a firearm or a knife and saw a movie where such had happened?

His family is going to be in for a rough road, and the poor criminal who is really the victim is not going to go too far for too much longer, and there are other questions that should be asked. What would have happened if he had killed the person? Or worse yet, he did this to a girl, and she had a boyfriend, father, or husband there? Would they get the same consideration and sympathy for beating him up, or trying to break every bone in the kids body or trying to kill him?

The criminal victim bit is getting old, the public is getting tired of hearing how the person was a victim, how they were from a bad way, hung out with the wrong people. More and more are looking and are no longer buying it. The days of the Twinkie defense are slowly coming to no longer be valid.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

What was exaggerated about his comment? I think what he said was spot on. This piece of excrement strolled the store clearly looking for a white victim that would have the least chance of fighting back, so he chose a white 18 year old girl. What a coward, hope this guy gets hit by the karma bus sooner rather than later.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Yeah why not exaggerate the whole thing a little more

Obviously you have not even tried to look into the subject. Here, try a Google search and do some reading. Denying reality is not your friend.

(post by MX61000 removed for a manners violation)
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop

I do not see it as a black on white crime. It is exactly what it appears to be, a young thug really wants to crack someone in the head with a bat to see how it feels... he looks around the store searching for the perfect victim who happens to be white but I do not think that is the reason for the choice, rather the fact that she is a female and appears to be smaller in stature and, most-likely, of lesser physical strength he felt it would be an easy target.

He wanted to see what if felt like to do that to someone. The victim should be given a bat and get a chance to play piñata with him to show him how she felt.

His mother must be so proud! She wants to play the 'he is mentally ill" card but if she knew that, she should have made sure he was accompanied by someone to ensure his mental condition didn't effect those around him. If she makes him out to be a known danger she should be arrested for failure to supervise him properly.

You may not see it as a hate crime but that is exactly what this is by definition. If this was a white guy who attacked a black female, chances are he would be charged with a hate crime. I recall a case roughly 5 or 6 years ago in Upstate South Carolina where a homosexual male pursued a straight male and picked a fight with him. The straight male did all he could do to avoid the fight. Even leaving the bar he was at. The gay guy followed out to the parking lot and assaulted the straight guy. The straight guy defended himself. He punched his attacker and the attacked went down hard and hit his head on the concrete and later died from his injuries. Simple self defense right? Wrong. The straight was charged with a hate crime even though the sexual orientation of his attacker had nothing to do with anything.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop

Okay, so I googled that and I see that this knockout thing has been racial and so I give you that. I still think he went after her for all the other reasons, perhaps after seeing she was white. Either way, he should get a speedy trial and be taken off the streets.

I'm Black and I am NOT filled with hatred or still thinking back to slavery as a justification for everything. I am sick of constantly hearing about race in what is supposed to be a "Post Racial" society. Stupidity knows no color!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MX61000

edit on 25-6-2014 by LoverBoy because: Not worth it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join